PDA

View Full Version : got my parts trike yaay

82honda200
08-10-2015, 01:23 AM
As some of you may remember in one of my earlier posts I was considering buying an 84 200m as a parts trike. Well I now have one and have noticed the following things. The front forks are identical to the front fork on my 82 no suspension on either. So looks like a straight up swap on that. But I did notice that the 84 200m is considerably bigger than my 200s. It also has an electric start as well as the pull start. No fuel tank or seat. However the plastics are almost mint considering the age of the trike they're almost flawless. The trike also came with 4or5 front fenders. 3 of which are way to big for either the parts trike or my running trike. They look like they came off of either a 250sx or a big red. Either way I dont need them so they are for sale same as the 3piece side plastics as they wont fit my older 200. I do have a question however. I need the compression release valve from the 84 as my 82s is missing and has a bolt in the hole to plug it to maintain the compression. Can this be removed without having to tear into the engine to get it out? I will try to get some pics uploaded tomorrow before I go to work so that way everone can see my parts and if anyone should be interested in something they can simply message me or whatever and go from there. Motor on the m is done I looked at the oil and it has the consistency on drying wet paint. So yeah its not good for anything other than parts which is why I bought it.

86125m
08-10-2015, 12:29 PM
can I get some pics of those front fenders im looking for a nice front fender for my 83 atc 200. I will know exactly what the front fender is to once I see the fender.

82honda200
08-12-2015, 12:16 AM
I have tried to upload some pics of the parts trike as well as the pics of all of the plastics and my running trike unfortunately for some reason the site wont let me do so. Maybe because I'm on a phone but can't say for sure. However if you would like to see the front fenders that I have and am willing to part with please simply pm me your cell number and i will gladly send the pics via text message. Thats about the only way I have to be able to actually get the pictures seen,unless someone is willing to tell me how to upload the pics via smartphone. I have tried the way it was described on the forum "how to upload pictures" but that way doesn't work.

86125m
08-12-2015, 10:47 AM
pm sent thanks