PDA

View Full Version : New 3 wheeler rider.

84chevyguyid
08-27-2015, 01:50 AM
Well today my grandson went from rider to driver. He loves 3 wheelers and runs right past bikes and quads, right to the 3 wheelers. I picked up a 70 last fall that was in pretty good shape and have been waiting for the day that he could start riding it. He has been riding with me on the X and the R all summer and he has learned how the throttle and brake work and when we go riding I let him run the controls and he does pretty good with the throttle and brake. My son and I took him out in the back yard and set the throttle so it would just move and let him have a try and he did a good job of controlling it. The video link was his first time driving. After a few rides around the yard his thumb started giving out and he had to have his uncle get on with him and drive him around some more. Wont be long till he will be cruising on the dunes with me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgl4bpdncso&feature=youtu.be

350for350
08-30-2015, 03:23 PM
Way to keep the interest going! I recently let a friend's 12 year old son ride my 250sx and now he wants a trike of his own. We have to do what we can to keep the kids interested.