PDA

View Full Version : first post since 2002 atc question

joels
09-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Hello again all!! I used to be a member on this site from i think 1999-2002. My username was xxx200. I was attending mmi in orlando. I since graduated and am a certified honda, suzuki and kawasaki technician. Also since then i had a racing "career" made $0 dollars. I raced quads xc. In wnyoa and gncc. Made it up to vet b. My last race was in grorgia gncc 2013 sport class on a wicked 400ex. But now im getting older and married on september 12th. And i just want to get back to my roots with this 1980 atc110 that i just traded for. Its getting a complete rebuild with a few mods. So heres my question and yes i did a search first with no success. I have a 1980 atc110 with 3 bolt front hub ( no front brake) and i want to get that spanglers 4 bolt front hub made for a atc70. I was hoping it would fit my axle but when i searched axle bearings and seals they were different size between the two years. Does anyone know which years axles if any will work to put that spangler 4 bolt fron hub on my 1980 atc110? What im trying to do is just get a 4 on 110 bolt pattern on the front. Any suggestions? Thanks all