PDA

View Full Version : 88cc chainsaw pushie (pics)

mart
01-22-2004, 05:57 AM
hey awhile ago there was a post about some1 wanting to build 1 and i said that i had 1 that i built but i had no pics and i said i would put sme up well here they r it looks crap here but thats cause i gave it so much of a floggin so its all worn out but here they r later mart

samster143
01-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Thats a cool expansion chamber..

atcmatt
01-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Hey Martin that is sweet..........gotta come ride it someday!

matt

hondatrikesrule22
01-23-2004, 05:07 PM
Looks cool.I was wondering how you got the power the wheel,because I see no chain.Wouldn't mind having one myself. Is it quick?

3 weelin geezer
01-23-2004, 07:34 PM
Cool shifter but it needs something.....skulls but how do you pedal it if you run out of gas on the far side of the hill? Its no mustang so you dont put gas in it very often whiche leads one to forget when and how much was put in.

mart
01-23-2004, 11:49 PM
hey fellas
its friction drive it has a bit of steel tube welded to the clutch nut of the chain saw.the big lever u can see is the bar i use to let the motor on and off the wheel u can see the spear gun rubber at the back of the bike it pulls the motor on to the wheel the motor is on a pivit so when i pull that lever up the drive wheel sits of the bike wheel so when i let that big lever slowy dwn the spear gun rubber pulls the drive wheel slowy against the wheel just like using a clutch.it pulls 2 skaters behind it with ski robes so it has abit of power i allways tow my mates round the streets with it it tops at about 70klms dunno wat that is in miles but its pretty damm fast 4 a push bike.youll b surprised how much fuel the thing uses its a thirsty little motor it aint that small its almost a 90cc motor it chews threw that big tank fairly quickly it sounds pretty scary with that pipe on it its loud but sounds good (the neigbours)dnt like me lol but oh well

3 weelin geezer
01-25-2004, 12:23 AM
do you have pictures of the other side of the bike? Btw, 70 kms is about 44 mi/hr.

mart
01-25-2004, 12:27 AM
i dnt have any at the moment but ill get sme later on 4 ya ive just already been out in tha shed takin phtos of my 70 with the 125 in it 4 yz426n an i couldnt really b bothered goin bac out there lol but ill get em 4 ya soon bout an hour or so ill post sme more of it later mate wink

mart
01-25-2004, 12:32 AM
sorry i was taken the photos 4 42f67n not yz426n lol dunno where i got that from lol