PDA

View Full Version : Poor EU migrant victims?

ironchop
09-16-2015, 12:34 PM
hmmm......seems we are being lied to again.

https://youtu.be/ZV315xqbRK8

ironchop
09-16-2015, 03:14 PM
more of that "religion of peace" in action in Paris

https://youtu.be/CeKsCerhAX4

Mr. Clean
09-16-2015, 03:23 PM
Its no big deal really if your MOOOSLIM, just build a clock, bring it to school, have it go off then get a personal invite from Obummer to come to the White House!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-invites-suspended-muslim-teen-to-the-white-house/ar-AAenDFU?li=AAa0dzB

Mr. Ironchop, Yes the invasion is in full effect. They are all peaceful except the MOOOSLIMS that are not.

86T3
09-16-2015, 04:55 PM
They had a piece on the news with Lester holt yesterday or the day before about the refugees in Germany. They were showing clips of all the people against the fence and I couldn't help but notice that 75% of them were young males, probably 20-40 years old. I have a heart and feel bed for these people, but that really makes me question what the hell is going on.

El Camexican
09-16-2015, 06:56 PM
I suspect that by the time this is over the change in political power and its effect on the status quo won't be much different than when the white man came to America and destroyed the Indian culture. One can't help but wonder who's pulling the strings here and how long this moment has been planned for. It's like a Trojan horse, but without the wood. I sure hope I don't live long enough to watch these guys come to power in a once civilized country.

Maybe someone will build a time machine and bring Saddam Hussein back to life? Seems it all started going to sh*t over there right about when he was ousted. Arab Spring followed and now look at the freakin mess. The Sand People should have been left as they were, not jacked with and turned loose on the rest of the world. They have over 2,000 years of hate built into their DNA towards non-sand people and a free lunch and an IPhone isn't going to wash it away when they move in next door to an infidel.

ironchop
09-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Assad, Hussein, Gaddafi all shared one particular skill.....they knew how to put the boot on the neck of extremist factions within their own borders.....BTW Hussein was an installed Western puppet too. Look THAT up. There were several coup/ assassination attempts before he was brought into power. The CIA and British Intelligence were both behind this feat schooling him in Paris and London in between coup attempts......He betrayed the Petrodollar/Central Bank/Globalists when he started nationalizing oil fields that he had previously privatized and gave to Shell and BP when he was installed in power. Fact.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2849.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_Iraq

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/51/217.html

Also odd, or not, is the fact that the countries that are getting "toppled" also lacked a local branch of the global Central Bank cartel. Coincidence?

Migration is natural. Been happening for thousands and thousands of years. Even our beloved Native Americans aren't exactly "native" as they arrived here from eastern Europe and Asia....not to mention that thinking this continent was empty of humans beforehand is a bit sketchy considering how little we know of our ancestors from just a thousand years ago, let alone pretending we have the slightest clue what it was like 15,000 yrs ago. That being said, its not migration, immigration, or whatever fancy neutral buzz phrase the media hacks invent that is a bad thing. The problem lies in the QUALITY and CHARACTER of the people showing up to crash the party.

I advocate a "foreign exchange student" method of immigration management. I propose to trade one worthless welfare recipient who refuses to even try for one immigrant willing to work and contribute to our society. Race isn't an issue for me. Worthless is worthless and it doesn't come in any particular skin color. Neither does Respectability. If you deserve it, I don't give a damn what you look like.

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

El Camexican
09-16-2015, 11:19 PM
Sorry Ironchop, I can't give "likes" "thanks" or watch Youtube videos from my current location, but great post.

Interesting how so many died to make America what it is (or recently was) and how so many who are attracted to it aren't willing to stay and die in order to fix their own countries. I know that's a harsh comment, but if you think about it honestly you can't run away from your problems. If a half dozen fractions of Muslims are fighting in one country and flee it to live in another how long will it be before there are enough of them in that new country to start chucking stones at each other again?

And what of the economic burdens? The days of "Here's 10 acres of virgin land, go farm it" are over. Now there are entitlement systems in place that allow all new comers to move with ease to the front tit and start sucking on the system.

We see an overloaded boat on the news that capsized and 20 people drowned. What happens when the boat is a country and 20 becomes 20 million? That's what I think of when I see the illegals abusing the US systems. If they keep coming in unchecked eventually the US will look like the very countries they fled from, then where will they go?

ironchop
09-17-2015, 09:21 AM
edited my above post to include reference links to my claims

Interesting how so many died to make America what it is (or recently was) and how so many who are attracted to it aren't willing to stay and die in order to fix their own countries. I know that's a harsh comment, but if you think about it honestly you can't run away from your problems. If a half dozen fractions of Muslims are fighting in one country and flee it to live in another how long will it be before there are enough of them in that new country to start chucking stones at each other again?

That has actually already happened......Turkish immigrants and ethnic Kurds in a full scale riot in Germany trying to kill each other.

I totally agree with you on "staying to fight". It looks to me like the one demographic in the country who could effect change, effectively changed addresses instead. Looks almost cowardly, really.

El Camexican
09-17-2015, 07:39 PM
edited my above post to include reference links to my claims

That has actually already happened......Turkish immigrants and ethnic Kurds in a full scale riot in Germany trying to kill each other.

I totally agree with you on "staying to fight". It looks to me like the one demographic in the country who could effect change, effectively changed addresses instead. Looks almost cowardly, really.

Gut wrenching really. If you have kids I can see running to hope for a better life for them, but a single guy over 15 or 16 has no business running from his families homeland. That's the age when many of our forefathers lied to get into a war and defend their countries. In saying that I wonder how many 18 year olds that have ended up in Canada or the US illegally would stay and fight if an enemy was landing foot soldiers on their shores today? I'll reserve speculating on a % as I have no idea, but I am doubtful the number would be very high if they had the option to run back to where they came from instead.

atc007
09-17-2015, 08:55 PM
Trumps gonna fix it all.

El Camexican
09-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Trumps gonna fix it all.

I don't know that he'd fix anything, but the 6:00pm news would be the #1 show on TV again. Second only the "Keeping up with the Donald" filmed on location at the Oval Office and broadcast on E!

atc007
09-18-2015, 07:47 AM
I'm telling ya boys, he's going in. :) Despite all the garbage who vote for a living ,AND the electoral college.

El Camexican
09-18-2015, 08:15 AM
I'm telling ya boys, he's going in. :) Despite all the garbage who vote for a living ,AND the electoral college.

My money's on Dr. Ben. Sure, he's not as much fun to watch as the Donald, but him in the White House instead of Trump drastically reduces the chances of the Earth going up in a puff of nuclear smoke between 2016 and 2020.

ironchop
09-18-2015, 08:22 AM
Ahh , the Electoral College. Its implementation marked the end of our Contistutional Republic and the beginning of our pathetic "democracy" of Mob Rule.

I don't like ANY of the Republican candidates. Trump says what needs to be said but he's crass and too abrasive for a world leadership role. The rest are pussies....the whole lot....they have become Cuckservatives. When you will lay down and let a Liberal run you clean over by calling you names on Tweeter and Facecrook, you are way too timid and weak for Leadership.

Neocons and pussies....they might as well all be Progressive Democrats. Lose, lose.

El Camexican
09-28-2015, 07:53 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249667/Germany-state-SIEGE-Merkel-cheered-opened-floodgates-migrants-gangs-men-roaming-streets-young-German-women-told-cover-mood-s-changing.html#ixzz3mwqyhhAM

"The letter to parents said the migrants were ‘mainly Muslim, and speak Arabic. They have their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be warn... revealing tops or blouses, short skirts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings.’"

I guess it would be politically incorrect to ask them to adapt to the ways of the countries they entered.:rolleyes:

barnett468
09-28-2015, 06:39 PM
This comment about Germany struck me as a bit odd.

"There is now deepening disquiet in this Christian country,"

El Camexican
09-28-2015, 07:17 PM
This comment about Germany struck me as a bit odd.

"There is now deepening disquiet in this Christian country,"

Germany has enough problems already. I'm waiting for someone in the media to call what VW did an "Ecological Holocaust"

barnett468
09-28-2015, 08:56 PM
I'm waiting for someone in the media to call what VW did an "Ecological Holocaust"

ok, just gotta know now...what did VW do?

barnett468
09-28-2015, 09:09 PM
...besides slow down traffic on the Autobahn.

Hey Arsch wischen, bekommen, dass verdammte VW mir aus dem Weg!

. . http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-867787.gif

El Camexican
09-29-2015, 12:03 AM
...besides slow down traffic on the Autobahn.

Hey Arsch wischen, bekommen, dass verdammte VW mir aus dem Weg!

Turn on your TV. http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/28/news/companies/volkswagen-scandal-two-minutes/

barnett468
09-29-2015, 12:28 AM
Turn on your TV. http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/28/news/companies/volkswagen-scandal-two-minutes/

ok, just as soon I finish watchin Broke Back Mountain....and Deliverance.

Oh man....that's just wrong.

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-867787.gif

barnett468
09-29-2015, 01:33 AM

I heard a something about VW but I never watch the news . . thanks for posting, that's hilarious....and brilliant, even though its sooo wrong.

What's even more hilarious is that the epa will let people keep driving them so everyone can still collect registration fees on them . . Then they'll make VW pay a few token million dollars under the guise of "punishing" them and they won't give a penny of it to the people that were actually wronged whom can no longer get anywhere near what their cars were worth even if VW fixes them because the mileage and performance will be much worse plus they will have a stigma attached to them, then they'll give some of the money to states that need black balls in their swimming pools and Jacuzzi's and keep the rest to pay their raises with.

Hey Barn...can I put my black balls in a pool.

Caminofeld
09-30-2015, 09:48 PM
My money's on Dr. Ben. Sure, he's not as much fun to watch as the Donald, but him in the White House instead of Trump drastically reduces the chances of the Earth going up in a puff of nuclear smoke between 2016 and 2020.

I agree 100%...and Dr. Carson isn't afraid to tell it like it is either. Since reading his books I have been a fan, but was unsure (due to his religious nature and mellow demeanor) if he would have the courage to actually make tough decisions in office. I'm beginning to see more and more that he has what it takes.

My favorites are people that have learned lessons from past history and won't make a bad decision twice (Huck is also great at quoting past historical mistakes). I also like Dr. Carson because he wasn't bred out of the DC political machine.

Unfortunately America may be too far left to elect someone that will do anything other than cause our country to implode...F***ing sucks.

El Camexican
09-30-2015, 11:33 PM
My favorites are people that have learned lessons from past history and won't make a bad decision twice

Amen bro. I swear by learning from history. It blows my mind how short term the memories of some politicians is. I think Dr. Ben has some balls too, he strikes me as the kind of guy who says what he means and means what he says. Healer or not I think he'll kick your ass if you do wrong. I'll give Donald this though, he's put some ugly issues front and center that career politicians have tiptoed around for years. I just hope he drops out without scorching the Earth behind him.

nd4speed
10-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Been enjoying watching this show lately. I feel the doublespeak of 1984 is already here and I have to watch comedy shows to get real news and can't watch what people believe is real news because it's a joke.

The Euro currency is in real trouble and all currencies are stacked like a house of cards, America is just at the top and will be the last to fall. History has unfortunately repeated itself too many times.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Migrants and Refugees (HBO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4

nd4speed
10-01-2015, 12:27 AM
John Oliver - Volkswagen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdif-zK4z14

El Camexican
10-01-2015, 07:29 AM
John Oliver - Volkswagen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdif-zK4z14

I get a disabled by owner message.

ironchop
10-01-2015, 05:55 PM
let me add that German leadership suffers from Pathological Altruism a neurological disorder that causes unsound judgement and feelings of an attainable paradise of shiny happy people and unicorn turds....which is at direct opposition to Natural Law and reality.

OK, VW hacked their own car software to give false emissions readings....I'll bet ALL the manufacturers do that

El Camexican
10-03-2015, 07:27 AM
Funny isn't it? Barry wants Assad out (I guess he likes the post Saddam model in Iraq?) and Putin is making him look like a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. The middle East needs more psychotic iron fisted rulers, not less. Sand People need real leadership and Putin will give it to them Afghanistan style, or is that a bad example?

And what about Obummer and his take on this terrible shooting in Oregon? He's a busy guy these days with all the grumpy faces the White House photographers are asking him to make for his scrapbook. Plus he has to figure out how to turn the tragedy into a war cry for gun control when his homies are still running around shooting each other and using the "N word" all over the streets! You crackers all need to trade in your guns for free cell phones and make America safe again:rolleyes: and for God sakes quit asking cops to patrol your streets and enforce laws, it's not fair to the homies who are to busy smoking Swisher Sweets and waiting for Hurricanes to be named Chamiqua, Woeisha, or Jamal.

Mr. Clean
11-13-2015, 07:26 PM
Coordinated attacks occurred tonight in Paris...coincidence?

So it takes this type of event to close a countries border?

LAME.

coolpool
11-13-2015, 08:09 PM
It gets better boys, our newly elected Liberal government is trying to fast tack 25K of them to Canada before Christmas. Funny, it takes approx 4 months for me to renew my firearms licence with no criminal record whatsoever but they want to bring in these 'poor' refugees in 6 weeks with no background checks. Total BS. Guess where they'll head next? Best build two walls boys, one North and one South. And to top it off, our new Minister of National Defence is a turban wearing sihk or something like that. WTF!!!!! It's time for Alberta to join the Union; we have all the oil you want and we don't like the Liberals or anything they stand for.

El Camexican
11-13-2015, 09:36 PM
It gets better boys, our newly elected Liberal government is trying to fast tack 25K of them to Canada before Christmas. Funny, it takes approx 4 months for me to renew my firearms licence with no criminal record whatsoever but they want to bring in these 'poor' refugees in 6 weeks with no background checks. Total BS. Guess where they'll head next? Best build two walls boys, one North and one South. And to top it off, our new Minister of National Defence is a turban wearing sihk or something like that. WTF!!!!! It's time for Alberta to join the Union; we have all the oil you want and we don't like the Liberals or anything they stand for.''

I don't see it much better South of you. If the Dems get in in 2016 the "real" Americans will be running your way. The World is a freaking mess, EVERYWHERE. Someone wants a one World government and they seem to be very well coordinated.

Far be it from me to suggest the boys in Paris go torch the "no go zones" while the cops are busy counting bodies, but if it happened I might not shed a tear.

ironchop
11-13-2015, 09:42 PM
I noticed Denmark, Sweden, and now France (duh) are all tightening borders again. The EU "free travel-no borders" experiment is collapsing

ironchop
11-14-2015, 12:12 PM
On one hand, I feel sad for the victims and their families.

In the back of my mind, though, I can't help but think that they needed this lesson to remind them that there are always certain groups who are quite content in their third-world misery and they are neither inclined nor capable of adapting to the European model of a Liberal Utopia where love and respect transcend all bigotry, religions, ethnic identity, sexual preference, and the prejudice that comes with all that.

These are the same morons who brought us all Pacifism. An ideology that guarantees failure by default. The ideology that fights armed fascism by confronting it with unarmed civil disobedience and hugs. FAIL. They ignore the fact that there will always be wolves. Always. Funny how so many Eastern philosophies recognized this and ACCEPTED that there will always be evil as there will always be good. You have to be vigilant. You can't ban wolves from biting and neither can you teach wolves tolerance and nonviolence by giving them all participation trophies in elementary school or requiring them to take a Sheep Studies class as a requisite for obtaining a business degree.

I'm sorry but its neurotic to think that by sacrificing yourself as a victim in the name of love and tolerance, that you can make a difference. You are just some coffee jockey social justice wannabe looking to acquire your GoodGuy Badge with your snarky twatter posts and your brave and anonomous memery ( a word I made up just now to describe the sharing of memes. Im not sure I spelled it right) on Facecrook.

While all that sacrifice may have worked for Jesus and MLK, you are neither. Don't be dumb enough to believe that the Gov was afraid of black folks who would take a baton beating or water-hosing. They were afraid of their CONVICTION to die for what they believe in and the realized that this could just as easily turn into a conviction to overthrow the Quo. THAT was what they feared the most. If they thought you would always just be a soft target, they would just keep pulling the trigger. You don't suddenly start feeling compassion after you've slaughtered a few hundred dissenters who won't fight back. Guilt never won any wars. If you think so, you are deluding yourself.

"You're so brave"

These people are disconnected with reality and thusly incapable of making good leadership decisions and in a lot of cases, I dare say, are nowhere near competent enough to choose a qualified and capable leader in a voting booth.

These people would elect Santa Claus and a CareBear to lead us all into Hell.

Scootertrash
11-14-2015, 11:18 PM
One big problem is allowing and even encouraging immigrants to hold onto their native cultures. The culture of third-world immigrants created the sh!tholes they flee. Why on Earth do we want that culture in the first world?

How many times were we told it was impossible to bring western democracy to any middle eastern nation because their culture wasn't compatible with it, and they needed a strong man to keep them from killing each other? Now those same people are saying we should invite millions from that same culture into our western nations and everything is going to be ok.

Anybody got odds on an attack like this happening here? Shortly (and conveniently) before next years election? Martial law anyone?

Obama on 11/13, the day before the attack:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-not-getting-stronger-we-have-contained-them/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS3jady8bIc

These people just f'ing amaze me, kill a lion in a possibly shady way and "string him up and let his blood pour through the streets"!

Isis POSs kill women and children and we should find common ground? They can't possibly show how cowardly they are in any other manner humanly known.

Do they think these murdering POS are going to read their tweet and spare their life all while shooting the child next to them?

Liberalism is worse than a mental disorder, it shows a complete lack of functional brain activity

Caminofeld
11-15-2015, 03:13 AM
Read today that one of the Paris attackers was a Syrian refugee…and Europe has taken these people in by the thousands. Now they'll probably pay for being so gullible by having to watch their cities burn and their citizens die. I don't have an answer for how to fix it now, but I can assure you that if some idiots pulled that crap in my neck of the woods the armed citizens would fight back to the death. Let us have our full 2A rights and be able to defend ourselves at any time in any place. That's "common sense" gun legislation.

poolieZerUK
11-15-2015, 04:10 AM
It's fuc£ed up in Europe the authorities have no idea who is here and don't have the resources to find out
All that they can propose is further erosion of our privacy and more hand wringing from a liberal elite.
Only consolation is that Putin has the minerals to pick up the batton and give them the good news where they are

sledcrazyinCT
11-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Read today that one of the Paris attackers was a Syrian refugee…

But rest assured our elected officials who feel America has no other choice but to ship 10,000 'Sryians' to the USA by year's end will screen every refugee so there is no chance we let in a suicide bomber/ISIS combatant.

Who are these politicians that disregard the wishes of the citizens they represent. Here is the POV from one of our enlightened CT senators. He wants 50,000 refugees by year's end and even believes that is not enough in the states.

The U.S. already has a system for vetting the Syrians, which he said was put into effect for the “train and equip” program the U.S. attempted to put in place as a fighting force of moderates opposed to ISIL.As an aside, Murphy said this training program was a

bigger “disaster than I could ever have imagined” with only 54 recruits exercising a “meaningless” impact. He said it is “not a worthwhile endeavor,” and should be abandoned with our resources put into humanitarian aid.

Murphy said he is confident that Homeland Security (http://www.dhs.gov/) can successfully vet Syrians headed to the U.S., but it will need to convince Congress its process is “airtight,” to keep out people with “bad intentions.”

Murphy said he would prioritize the list by going first to the “most vulnerable,” such as women and children, those who are sick or injured or have been victims of torture.

He described the conditions in the Zaatari camp in Jordan where 80,000 are “packed like sardines” with no sewage system and little electricity as a “hellhole” where 250 people are leaving daily to go back to Syria, putting themselves and their families at risk

of being killed, rather then continue to stay there.

Murphy said the majority of those in the camp are under 18 years of age with only some in makeshift schools, while the rest try to make money for their families. He said the future for the girls, according to one aid organization, is to be sold into marriage in

their mid-teens or end up dead. The senator wants the U.S. to work to not let this happen.

Murphy said the U.S. should fully fund the World Food Program which continues to feed refugees in the camps, but has run out of money for the remaining 1.3 million Syrians outside the camps in Jordan or the million split up between Turkey, Lebanon and

Iraq. He said it is not only the correct thing to do, it is also in our national security interest. If they are not fed in Iraq and Jordan, the refugees will go elsewhere and ISIL will come to their aid, Murphy said.

Murphy, who is the ranking member of the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on the Near East, South Asia, Central Asia and Counterterrorism (http://www.foreign.senate.gov/about/subcommittees), said the failure of the U.S. to solve the humanitarian crisis “comes at a great cost to us."

Scootertrash
11-15-2015, 01:19 PM
How's about those "refugees", approx 3 MILLION from the estimates I've seen, man up and SAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY??!!??

El Camexican
11-15-2015, 02:29 PM
man up and SAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY??!!??

Yea that, WFT? Who want's pusseees like that become citizens of their country? I can see tucking tail and running if you have young kids, but's that's it. 16 to 60 year olds should be fighting to the death.

Caminofeld
11-16-2015, 09:10 AM
Yea that, WFT? Who want's pusseees like that become citizens of their country? I can see tucking tail and running if you have young kids, but's that's it. 16 to 60 year olds should be fighting to the death.

Don't worry, some of them will be fighting to the death…elsewhere in the civilized world by suicide bomb when they run out of ammo…probably one of the abnormally high number of young male Syrian migrants (vs women, children, or older people) that was mentioned in an earlier post)...

ironchop
11-16-2015, 11:32 AM
It's fuc£ed up in Europe the authorities have no idea who is here and don't have the resources to find out
All that they can propose is further erosion of our privacy and more hand wringing from a liberal elite.
Only consolation is that Putin has the minerals to pick up the batton and give them the good news where they are

I`d like to say t`s better here in the US, Poolie, but I would be lying. Same problems here as there except we HAVE the resources but our Liberal Leadership ordered them all to hide in the closet. Right now, US Law Enforcement is not allowed to enforce the law on any immigrants or ethnic groups not white....it`s not politically correct, see.

American Liberalism aspires to be just like Europe and they say it out loud all over television as much as possible. One major presidential candidate has been espousing Danish Socialism as a model for American citizens. He just fails to mention the outrageous tax rate the Danes pay to get all this "socialism" and they also conveniently fail to report the Socialism Fails all over Europe. America is just as corrupt and dead set on the NATO global plan for slavery as any of Europe is. We are just behind you by about ten to fifteen years as far as implementation.

Most Americans are not only aware but very upset and on edge about our Imperial Leaders and their global domination designs. I worry that Europeans don't understand that we are about as powerless as you except for ONE thing I wont mention here.

Our "Fair Elections" are corrupt....here, dead people and illegals frequently vote. Sometimes three and four times during one election. The company who makes the voting machines and sells them to the Federal Government contributed campaign donations to the winner of the last two Presidential Elections....no conflict of interest there.

Our election system is designed and maintained to keep out any hope of change and offer and endorse only the approved Elite.

Our Monetary system is fake. Private banks loan money they just freshly printed on Taxpayer-owned machines back to the taxpayer. They reap the interest and we pay for the risk.

Our media LIES to us.....openly and constantly.

We have NO Constitutional freedoms as advertised....Those have ALL long been infringed upon and outright nullified by subsequent legislation "to protect us"

We cant take a flight two states over without being treated like a jihadist at the airport from people who qualify for the job after taking an online correspondence course on "national security" (sarcasm)....People demanded this Police State and the rest agreed to it out of fear and concern. They were duped into putting on their own chains.

We have to have permission from everyone to do anything. In some cases, our neighbors get to decide what color our house gets painted.

I could go on and on for hours but America is NOT the "free country" people like to think it is and neither does everyone live in prosperity and plenty. Myths.

Most people here don`t even realize how not free they really are. They are drunk with misplaced Patriotism and misinformed by their "trusted media".....collectively, most are too ignorant to realize it.

I love my country and my heritage but I dislike what it`s all turning into.

Scootertrash
11-16-2015, 12:15 PM
I`d like to say t`s better here in the US, Poolie, but I would be lying. Same problems here as there except we HAVE the resources but our Liberal Leadership ordered them all to hide in the closet. Right now, US Law Enforcement is not allowed to enforce the law on any immigrants or ethnic groups not white....it`s not politically correct, see.

American Liberalism aspires to be just like Europe and they say it out loud all over television as much as possible. One major presidential candidate has been espousing Danish Socialism as a model for American citizens. He just fails to mention the outrageous tax rate the Danes pay to get all this "socialism" and they also conveniently fail to report the Socialism Fails all over Europe. America is just as corrupt and dead set on the NATO global plan for slavery as any of Europe is. We are just behnd you by about ten to fifteen years as far as implementation.

Most Americans are not only aware but very upset and on edge about our Imperial Leaders and their global domination designs. I worry that Europeans don't understand that we are about as powerless as you except for ONE thing I wont mention here.

Our "Fair Elections" are corrupt....here, dead people and illegals frequently vote. Sometimes three and four times during one election.

Our election system is designed and maintained to keep out any hope of change and offer and endorse only the approved Elite.

Our Monetary system is fake. Private banks loan money they just freshly printed on Taxpayer-owned machines back to the taxpayer. They reap the interest and we pay for the risk.

We have NO Constitutional freedoms as advertised....Those have ALL long been infringed upon and outright nullified by subsequent legislation "to protect us"

We cant take a flight two states over without being treated like a jihadist at the airport from people who qualify for the job after taking an online correspondence course on "national security" (sarcasm)....People demanded this Police State and the rest agreed to it out of fear and concern. They were duped into putting on their own chains.

We have to have permission from everyone to do anything. In some cases, our neighbors get to decide what color our house gets painted.

I could go on and on for hours but America is NOT the "free country" people like to think it is and neither does everyone live in prosperity and plenty. Myths.

Most people here don`t even realize how not free they really are. They are drunk with misplaced Patriotism and misinformed by their "trusted media".....collectively, most are too ignorant to realize it.

I lve my country and my heritage but I dislike what it`s all turning into.

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab243/Jordan4Fun/Slow-Clap.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Jordan4Fun/media/Slow-Clap.gif.html)

Chop, anytime you make it up this way you look me up, beers on me.:beer

P.S. You missed an "o" ;)

briano
11-16-2015, 01:52 PM
If you have a towel on your head, smell like camel farts, have patchy at best facial hair and speak horrible English. Get the he!! Out of this country, they shouldn't be bringing more towel heads here, they should be shipped out by the plane load, free plane rides right back to the home land. It would be way cheaper to supply rides than pay for the rest of the freebies that they are getting. I'm tired of this sh!t everyday about the Muslims and ISIS an the rest of the terrorist dipshits.

poolieZerUK
11-16-2015, 07:18 PM

American Liberalism aspires to be just like Europe and they say it out loud all over television as much as possible. One major presidential candidate has been espousing Danish Socialism as a model for American citizens. He just fails to mention the outrageous tax rate the Danes pay to get all this "socialism" and they also conveniently fail to report the Socialism Fails all over Europe. America is just as corrupt and dead set on the NATO global plan for slavery as any of Europe is. We are just behind you by about ten to fifteen years as far as implementation.

Our "Fair Elections" are corrupt....here, dead people and illegals frequently vote. Sometimes three and four times during one election. The company who makes the voting machines and sells them to the Federal Government contributed campaign donations to the winner of the last two Presidential Elections....no conflict of interest there.

I love my country and my heritage but I dislike what it`s all turning into.

It used to be that whatever went on in US was a precursor to what we could expect.

I don't know who is winning the race to the bottom on this one, just that they have come up with a successful formula for taking the pi55

political correctness is complete 5hite
multi cultural??

see this national disgrace, and it's only just scratching the surface

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11057647/Rotherham-sex-abuse-scandal-1400-children-exploited-by-Asian-gangs-while-authorities-turned-a-blind-eye.html

El Camexican
11-16-2015, 08:55 PM
see this national disgrace, and it's only just scratching the surface

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11057647/Rotherham-sex-abuse-scandal-1400-children-exploited-by-Asian-gangs-while-authorities-turned-a-blind-eye.html

That is a special kind of fu**ed up. Sadly it happens over here too. I don't want to get into the details, but I've seen *men dressed as police officers* in Houston guarding the front door of a place where such things were likely happening.

ironchop
11-16-2015, 09:11 PM
By the pricking of my thumbs
Something wicked this way comes

Mr. Clean
11-17-2015, 01:59 PM
How's about those "refugees", approx 3 MILLION from the estimates I've seen, man up and SAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY??!!??

It is kind of difficult to infiltrate other countries and also stay in your country to save it, that does not appear to be the "plan" :crazy:

Scootertrash
12-06-2015, 11:13 PM
Their own people won't even help them:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/24/persian-gulf-muslim-states-have-accepted-no-syrian-refugees/

The Muslim countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council that include Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and United Arab Emirates steadfastly refuse to accept any Syrian refugees. Amnesty International, USA (AIUSA) tells The Daily Caller News Foundation they have not accepted a single refugee since the armed Syrian conflict erupted years ago.