PDA

View Full Version : Ohtsu Balloon Tires Rear. Never used.

Leatherneck
10-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Okay so after much consideration of what to do with my rear Ohtsu balloon tires which have never been used and are in about as good of shape as a tire could possibly be of that age. I have decided.

I will be posting them on ebay soon..

It is bitter sweet for me as I searched a long time to find these. But I want to use my trike as a beach runner and the fear of damaging these little pieces of history is too great to throw them on the trike.

I hope they go to a collector which is why I am posting this before they go on ebay.

Jwheeler
10-10-2015, 01:25 PM
What kind of money are you thinking for them ?:p

Aulbaugh
10-11-2015, 08:59 AM
Okay so after much consideration of what to do with my rear Ohtsu balloon tires which have never been used and are in about as good of shape as a tire could possibly be of that age. I have decided.

I will be posting them on ebay soon..

It is bitter sweet for me as I searched a long time to find these. But I want to use my trike as a beach runner and the fear of damaging these little pieces of history is too great to throw them on the trike.

I hope they go to a collector which is why I am posting this before they go on ebay.

All that info and no price. Do we just guess at the price

jerkin
10-11-2015, 10:18 AM
All that info and no price. Do we just guess at the price

Read the ad a little closer, he's posting them on ebay soon. This post is just an advertisement to get more bidders.

Aulbaugh
10-11-2015, 10:44 AM
ok I see, I thought he was giving people here a chance to buy first. Advertisement is a good idea.

IronBear
01-25-2021, 04:34 PM
I know this is an old post but do you still have these tires?

If so, please private message me or email me at pfpowersports@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Carlton
02-10-2021, 06:59 PM
Those look amazing for the age. I work with tires for my job and the most important thing is to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from electric motors. Store them in a black trash bag in a cool dry environment. And don't apply any tire shine or lubricants to them.

Those belong on a ATC showroom trike.