PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Jose selling restore atc 350

Aulbaugh
11-10-2015, 04:47 PM
Jose from Oklahoma wants $4700obo for his " restore Honda 1985 Honda atc 350".

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/5307448315.html

onformula1
11-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Clean trike, it needs seat foam, seat cover and some tank stickers.

He may get that on EBAY, but I doubt it on Craigslist.

Thanks for sharing.

Flyingw
11-10-2015, 11:47 PM
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! That's the 350X I rebuilt earlier this year. I have a local ATV shop owner. This guy comes in (Juan) and wants it rebuilt but my guy is swamped and doesn't have time so he calls me. I took on that project with my usual vigor. That X was gone through front to back, top to bottom and that rear fender is NOT what it left my garage with. I wonder what happened to the rear fender I put on it. With parts and labor, the guy (Juan) was charged 4300.00 and he got off cheap considering how much time I actually had in it.

onformula1
11-11-2015, 12:05 AM
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! That's the 350X I rebuilt earlier this year. I have a local ATV shop owner. This guy comes in (Juan) and wants it rebuilt but my guy is swamped and doesn't have time so he calls me. I took on that project with my usual vigor. That X was gone through front to back, top to bottom and that rear fender is NOT what it left my garage with. I wonder what happened to the rear fender I put on it. With parts and labor, the guy (Juan) was charged 4300.00 and he got off cheap considering how much time I actually had in it.

Nice work, great job!

It looks like he changed the seat too.

Aulbaugh
11-11-2015, 01:03 AM
Funny how things come full circle. Great story!

Flyingw
11-11-2015, 02:39 PM
You should have seen that thing when I got it. It was in really rough shape. It had been neglected and abused and it didn't run. The guy was told up front it was going to be expensive but he said do it so I did. He had some big ticket items like rear fender, gas tank, wheels, and tires but that's what he wanted. I told him it max value after the rebuild was around 4500.00 but again, he said do it. I seriously doubt anybody will pay 4700.00 especially with the old rear fender and seat on it. It really bugs me about the rear fender and seat....