PDA

View Full Version : Apparently it's the Republicans fault.......

Scootertrash
11-18-2015, 09:17 AM
Obama calls GOP rhetoric on Syrian refugees a ‘potent recruitment tool for ISIL

MANILA, Philippines -- President Obama on Wednesday angrily accused Republicans of feeding into the Islamic State's strategy of casting the United States as waging war on Muslims, saying the GOP's rhetoric has become the most "potent recruitment tool" for the militant group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/17/obama-calls-gop-rhetoric-on-syrian-refugees-a-potent-recruiting-tool-for-isil/

FBHO

ETA: Here's another Obama quote from the article:

"But they're scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America as part of our tradition of compassion."

If anybody has seen the pics of these "refugees" there are far more adult males than widows and orphans.

ironchop
11-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Hey you now what else is a potent recruiting tool for ISIS?

having a MUSLIM US President.

to be fair he is partially correct

John McCain, while posing as a Republican, paid a visit, took selfies, and armed these mother@#$ers......self-righteous dick

I think McCain should be thrown from a bridge. That is all.

Scootertrash
11-18-2015, 10:20 AM
Yup, that along with us being the white devils, Christian or any other non Muslim religion, and any other number of things.

Keep yer powder dry........

Mr. Clean
11-18-2015, 12:01 PM
Do not forget the fact that the CIA director is blaming the rise of terrorism and the Paris attacks to global warming.

http://lastresistance.com/14778/cia-thinks-paris-attacks-caused-by-global-warming/

ironchop
11-18-2015, 12:45 PM
Do not forget the fact that the CIA director is blaming the rise of terrorism and the Paris attacks to global warming.

http://lastresistance.com/14778/cia-thinks-paris-attacks-caused-by-global-warming/

**facepalm***

yeah, because the Middle East was once green and lush (true) and now it is a desert (also true).....for the last 3000 yrs, though. Those refugees just took a very long time to decide to move to a better climate

you know what really sucks? Some morons will buy this ridiculous drivel and parrot it all over Facecrook

sledcrazyinCT
11-18-2015, 04:13 PM
If anybody has seen the pics of these "refugees" there are far more adult males than widows and orphans.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=223893&stc=1

Oh like this famished Syrian refugee (soldier) Scooter? Yeah OK let's bring in 100,000 of these peaceful Muslims to the United States in 2016.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-18-2015, 04:39 PM
It's an invasion with the assistance of our own government.... And all we are going to hear about is how we have to not judge these so called "peaceful muslims" by the actions of the so called radical minority.. Too bad they don't take the same stance about us firearms owners!

Lock n load boys!

sledcrazyinCT
11-18-2015, 05:02 PM
It's an invasion with the assistance of our own government.... And all we are going to hear about is how we have to not judge these so called "peaceful muslims" by the actions of the so called radical minority.

In a recent survey conducted by AlJazeera.net, the website for the Al Jazeera Arabic television channel, respondents overwhelmingly support (http://www.aljazeera.net/votes/pages?voteid=5270) the Islamic State terrorist group, with 81% voting “YES” on whether they approved of ISIS’s conquests in the region. The poll, which asked in Arabic, “Do you support the organizing victories of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)?” has generated over 38,000 responses thus far, with only 19% of respondents voting “NO” to supporting ISIS.

Guess those elected officials who still want to bring M.E. refugees to America missed this article:wondering Sounds to me that only one in five Muslims are against Jihadists.
Meaning safe to conclude the rest of them are fine with death to infidels.

ironchop
11-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Keep in mind:

The people orchestrating this are NOT stupid. They know precisely what they are doing and they are doing it purposely.

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash
11-18-2015, 07:47 PM
Keep in mind:

The people orchestrating this are NOT stupid. They know precisely what they are doing and they are doing it purposely.

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”

George Orwell, 1984

El Camexican
11-18-2015, 07:51 PM
I don't like this guy much, be he makes sense on occasion...

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/matthews--refugee-numbers-that-don-t-make-sense-568810051867

El Camexican
11-18-2015, 08:03 PM

The CIA guy has a valid point; Climate change does incite anger and violence.

Just last weekend I had planned to ride my bike. It was beautiful outside all day Friday, but at night the weather changed and it started to rain. Because of this I had to let my dog come inside for the night. On Saturday morning I woke up and realized that it was still raining and that I could not go for a bike ride, this destabilized me. Then I noticed that the dog had pissed on the floor during the night. In a fit of near blind rage (hadn't put my glasses on yet) I grabbed the dog, rubbed its nose in the piss and fired it out the door like a 5 pin bowling ball. True story and all because of freakin climate change!

El Camexican
11-18-2015, 08:07 PM

Oh like this famished Syrian refugee (soldier) Scooter? Yeah OK let's bring in 100,000 of these peaceful Muslims to the United States in 2016.

Oh that's just great. If that buff prick gets on a TV news camera and says he's gong to take our women, my wife will be yelling "Me first, me first!"

Scootertrash
11-18-2015, 09:43 PM

Unfortunately that's not a Syrian refugee. That pic is from a 2013 Steroid bust in Brisbane, Australia.

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2013/08/customs-trumpets-it-seizure-of-steroids-at-brisbane-airport-christmas-island-not-so-much.html

For what it's worth, warriors don't have to be big muscled up juicers to be effective, deadly fighters.

sledcrazyinCT
11-19-2015, 08:30 AM
Unfortunately that's not a Syrian refugee. That pic is from a 2013 Steroid bust in Brisbane, Australia.

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2013...t-so-much.html (http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2013/08/customs-trumpets-it-seizure-of-steroids-at-brisbane-airport-christmas-island-not-so-much.html)

Thanks Scooter, a coworker forwarded this picture to me.....guess I forgot you can't believe everything you read on the world wide web. I would like to delete my post as it is a source of misinformation but then again leaving it up with your correct explanation of the photos' origin can remind us all that we must be careful of how we interpret information off the internet. Thanks again Scooter!

Scootertrash
11-19-2015, 08:51 AM
No prob, man!

It was posted on another forum same as here with the same correction, that's how I knew, ;)

RIDE-RED 250r
11-19-2015, 05:21 PM
Keep in mind:

Purposely, methodically, and incrementally... and it is accelerating.

ironchop
11-19-2015, 11:53 PM
GMO Salmon.....approved for sale.....bam...wrap Yer melon around that. Zombie fish.

Scootertrash
11-20-2015, 09:01 AM
Sounds fishy to me. Someone might get hooked.

I think someone is just stringing us along.

Do you need a master baiter to fish for GMO salmon?

ironchop
11-20-2015, 09:44 AM
To be honest, I can`t stand either political parties. I`m not really sure if they serve any real purpose for We the People.

From where I sit, it looks like political parties do nothing but divide our country on imaginary lines all while ensuring that neither side of voters can completely fit into one of the two molds. This way, we are forced to compromise on certain issues from the very start if we want to get other problems fixed.

I think these parties should be forced out unless someone here can give me one good reason why joining one side or the other of a dick swinging contest benefits any of us in the long run. Anyone?

ironchop
11-20-2015, 10:08 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/20/d0a1ccf352d3974cd3313d5f242e2069.jpg

atc007
11-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Oh that's just great. If that buff prick gets on a TV news camera and says he's gong to take our women, my wife will be yelling "Me first, me first!"

Easy now,,, Insinuating your wife is a goat is a little over the top.... :D:D

sledcrazyinCT
11-20-2015, 12:20 PM
Considering all the 'news' reports since Paris from former FBI and military staff claiming we have no freaking idea who we would really be allowing into the US regarding Syrians, why not adopt this simple strategy as the first step in how the US determines whether a refugee should receive asylum.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=223996&stc=1

Let's vet the famished refugees by offering them a BLT and see which ones ask for seconds. The ones who accept the generous offer of food should go to the next level of screening. If the hungry Syrians refuse their meal then it is safe to say they will not assimilate to our way of life and should stay out of the United States

sledcrazyinCT
11-20-2015, 12:31 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=223997&stc=1

Depends on who you ask these days but an awful lot of folks are down with white privilege......maybe this is the republicans fault too;):crazy::confused:

ironchop
11-20-2015, 01:33 PM
I still can't get down with "white privilege"

I'm not sure what these people think but there is no "secret club for white people"...
There is no banking Cabal of Crackers that just hands out mortgages to white folks despite bad credit. There is no secret Sam's Caucasian Club offering spectacular deals on TVs, 5 gallon jugs of Mayo, and DVDs but just for white ppl.

There also is no secret society for married straight people where you pay no taxes, get cheaper health insurance, and get fruit baskets for being married and straight just like homosexuals believe there is.

I too, get pulled over for driving junky cars, " broken license plate light", "Yer headlight is out", "I didn't think I saw you wearing your seatbelt" or any number of dumb excuses for a roadside fishing expedition and I'm about as white as we come.

When the cops pull me over, they also handcuff me and treat me like crap threatening me with any number of things because I acted like a dick to them. I can't punch one in the face and then just whip out my White Guy Club Card and walk away.

Managers have followed me around stores too because they suspected I was shoplifting.

Even though I'm white, I've still been fired from a job.

Even though I'm white, a 512 credit score is not going to get me a house or a car loan

Even though I'm white, I had to earn my college entrance because the white guy who just hands out free diplomas wasnt there that day so I had to accel at an SAT test and have the grades to match.....and I was expected to pay full price too.

I'm really tired of all the crybabies.

Frankly, I would be ashamed that someone else's contrived white guilt got me into a university rather than by my own merit but what do I know?

83ATC185
11-20-2015, 02:12 PM
Even though I'm white, I had to earn my college entrance because the white guy who just hands out free diplomas wasnt there that day so I had to accel at an SAT test and have the grades to match.....and I was expected to pay full price too.

Damn he skipped out on you too? i had the privilege of taking my white trailprotrailprotrailpro to work at a sawmill the monday following graduation. And i was very thankful i had a job because up until that day i had no clue what i was going to do with my life.

There's not much in the way of "white" anything, but just look at all the stuff that is blantanly "for black people" Even McDonald's has a website for black people.

I can't stand good-for-nothing lazy handout takers who hide their flaws behind their skin color.

Scootertrash
11-20-2015, 08:35 PM
You'd get shot for trying to take a cops gun or attacking a cop too, even if you're as white as Casper the ghost.

ironchop
11-20-2015, 09:38 PM
You'd get shot for trying to take a cops gun or attacking a cop too, even if you're as white as Casper the ghost.

And I would deserve it too. We can't be trying to take a cops gun. That's not and should not be acceptable.

No sense having law and order if you aren't goin to respect it.

El Camexican
11-21-2015, 12:06 AM
And I would deserve it too. We can't be trying to take a cops gun. That's not and should not be acceptable.

No sense having law and order if you aren't goin to respect it.

These days the right scumbag lawyer would argue that as a tax payer the gun is technically yours to start with. The world is a fuked up place.

Caminofeld
11-30-2015, 10:58 AM
"Maybe get out the flash cards"

With the new Common Core math system, us old-timers can't teach our kids math anyhow…at least I can't figure it out:/

It IS the Republican's fault in a way…for repeatedly nominating shitty leadership with their own agendas in mind. Now we're stuck with voting in whoever just to keep Hillary away.

And for the Jihadists, they may use right wing rhetoric to incite, but don't forget they hated America long before this. It's something they're taught from a young age and is pretty much irreversible.

El Camexican
12-30-2015, 07:14 PM
I NEED CLOSURE !!!!!

The only way to guarantee closure is to get one of these and keep the hinges oiled. No politician in their right mind would bring up a conspiracy theory during a campaign, not even "The Donald"... Besides, if there was a conspiracy and someone called for an investigation "they" would have them killed.

atc007
12-30-2015, 08:33 PM
If none of the candidates for 2016 mention a FULL investigation into the perpetrators of 911 including Trump ........... I will not vote for anyone ! Ask yourself .......does a good cop give up on a cold case ? Whats it going to mean to the US and the rest of the world if i`m right ? If this wrong is not righted .......there`s no future for this Country and your children ! And i`m sorry Children........I NEED CLOSURE !!!!!

Trump builds these buildings for a living. He knows what happened and skirted WAY too close a month ago,, even he knows it isn't the time or place.