PDA

View Full Version : Hunters, good luck tomorrow...

Hunting Chip
11-29-2015, 08:11 PM
PA and OH hunters, good luck in the morning! Please be safe...don't lose your mind over a big buck!!

Dirtweed
11-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Yes good luck. I saw my first two doe in the field in thirty years on Friday. Got the scope on one and slapped the trigger as I was
a bit excited and missed. Three minutes later two more doe came into the field in the high grass not giving me a body shot so I
took one of them on a neck shot with the 25-06. Man that rifle can mess up a deer. Two more tags to fill this season, but not sure
when I am going to have time.

I also forgot how much I hate gutting deer.

Caminofeld
11-30-2015, 11:05 AM
Got my first deer of the season last week…caught some local trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro with a compound bow field dressing a deer he shot illegally in my field. I used my "angry voice", made him finish dressing the doe, and leave her with me:)

Hunting Chip
11-30-2015, 08:01 PM
Got my first deer of the season last week…caught some local trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro with a compound bow field dressing a deer he shot illegally in my field. I used my "angry voice", made him finish dressing the doe, and leave her with me:)

Haha, nice! Yeah, trespassers make it REAL EASY for you to find your ANGRY VOICE!!!