PDA

View Full Version : OEM honda plastics searching

model420
12-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Hello guys and gals just wondering if anyone out there had any new factory 85 r plastics redoing my baby and looks new but naked and looking for plastics not selling just trying to make new again many new parts cant wait to post pics and ride?Have 500r back in the shop doing final fit and fab then tear down and that one is next on deck?Have to see if can find anyone that wants to ride in hazelton pa and check out rough terrain and abandoned centralia have campsite and no trike friends there?Ride on

The_Steve_Man
12-02-2015, 09:45 AM
There is a set of rears on ebay for $2000.

Or Maier fighting red is an excellent alternative.

reedy350x
12-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Hello guys and gals just wondering if anyone out there had any new factory 85 r plastics redoing my baby and looks new but naked and looking for plastics not selling just trying to make new again many new parts cant wait to post pics and ride?Have 500r back in the shop doing final fit and fab then tear down and that one is next on deck?Have to see if can find anyone that wants to ride in hazelton pa and check out rough terrain and abandoned centralia have campsite and no trike friends there?Ride on

Hey I would love to ride in Hazelton let me know I know my way around centraila I'm always looking to ride.

oldskool83
12-02-2015, 11:45 AM
I was in Centralia last weekend. I go there a few time a year and ride to the crack in the road. If your going to ride a trike I would not pay top dollar for OEM plastics to beat up. Buy Maier's. I never run factory plastics on bike I ride or care about. Maier's fit and finish is honestly just as good now days and $500 gets you an entire set sometimes less.

I spend $74 for a 250R front fender and $175 for 200x rears

Ghostv2
12-02-2015, 12:09 PM
I live right by there and have never rode up that way. I use to live at the edge of mount Carmel Which is just right down the road. You just ride around the old town and spray paint road or is there some cool places to play out in the mountain?

FLYB767
12-11-2015, 02:37 PM
I have a NOS set. Call me 405-778-1373