PDA

View Full Version : Looking for LOCAL riders in my AREA

ATC_Bros
12-02-2015, 01:33 AM
im New to this site and kinda to the ATC's also, so far in the 3-4 mths i been into them i have acquired 3 of them already.....1x 1980 Honda Atc 185 with a 82 185s engine rebuild with a Wiseco top end kit(came as such). 1x 1984 Honda Atc 200s with an 82 200e engine with hi-low(frealy rebuild sitting in a box inside my house awaiting spring) and last but not least the newest one to the group is 1x 1983 Atc 200 (no letter). got it 2 days ago as a parts bike but its more complete then the 200s so i might find the parts i need to complete the 200s(seat,front brake cable,front brake dog leg arm) and build BOTH, you never know when i buddy wants to ride, what im looking for is LOCAL riders and people into the 3 wheelers in my AREA which is Waterford,Ontario, which is close to port dover or Simcoe area, i know some trails but was told there is more around here, SO ANYONE around me can PM me if you wish so maybe we can get together over and TALK TRIKE, exchange parts and Info or if you need help im there, i may be new to trikes BUT not to working on these style of engines, i have the required toold also if a local needed help let me know, Thanks