PDA

View Full Version : Is It Ok To Say Merry Christmas

sweetip2000
12-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Happy Hanuka Kwanzaa and whatever your beliefs are. Make sure you say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanuka.
We have freedom of speech and religion. And I say to all Merry Christmas. I am tired of all this political correctness.
Think freely and do not conform to Tyrants. The truth will set you free and you are the only one who can do that.
No one will do it for you.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/12/11/a-letter-to-federal-agents-from-judge-anna-von-reitz/

Troyg25
12-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Merry christmas!!

Scootertrash
12-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Yup!! Merry Christmas!!

YOU DO KNOW that it's not politically correct to say "politically correct" now, right?

tripledog
12-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Just don't say "Mary Christmas" as it is not grammatically correct.

RIDE-RED 250r
12-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Happy Festivus! .... for the restivus. :D

Merry Christmas Gents! :)

coolpool
12-13-2015, 02:15 AM
Is it OK?....yep, always was and always will be. In fact I make it a point to say it to folks who may have other views. Fun to watch them squirm and squeak it back out in return. FYI, I used to burn ants with magnifying glasses too!

Merry Christmas eh, from Canuck land!

Racer-X
12-13-2015, 03:35 AM
A'men brother!!! In case you were wondering kwanza is a colorfull tradition in Africa that has absolutely nothing to do with religion or God whatsoever. That wasn't until a criminal in an american prison wanted to twist it into a Christmas like holiday? I don't care if someone celebrates their own religion so why do they care so much when I celebrate mine? But to comment on your post.... According to the constitution you can say merry Christmas as much as you want. However according to the media you cannot? But why? Muslims can have their religion in schools but we can't even say merry Christmas???????? What happened to one nation under God??? What happened to my freedom of religion? Apparently your forefathers died to protect everyone's religion and free speech BUT yours.

RUNMEDOWN
12-13-2015, 12:03 PM
Happy Festivus! .... for the restivus. :D

Merry Christmas Gents! :)

Prepare for the airing of the grievances

ironchop
12-13-2015, 01:51 PM
Hmmm....
Right about the same time 'States Rights' and the right to secession were left to the ash heaps of history....because 'slavery ( in the South ONLY. Lincoln didn't give a damn about northern blacks and in fact, was very racist himself according to his own writings)

next time you are celebrating the 'Great Liberator' ( whom wanted free blacks shipped back to Africa immediately following the war because they 'aren't civilized enough for white society') remember that Lincoln was no great liberator.

Besides Lincoln being the man who singlehandedly destroyed two very important tenets of our REPUBLIC in the 1860s, another HERO of the Left, Margeret Sanger, is also a racist whom openly stated her disdain for people of color and also shared her interest in eugenics with one Adolph Hitler

Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood to help realize her personal agenda.

The American Liberal Left sponsors eugenics and Nazism while claiming to fight for the rights and safety of all. They are too ignorant to bother looking up on Google the endless stream of terrorists, bombers, eugenecists, fascists, and elites that their own party parades before them for election.

The Left has no idea they sponsor the very thing they claim to hate.

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

Dirtcrasher
12-13-2015, 02:10 PM
If people want to say God bless you, Merry Xmas or Happy Holidays then say it.

Are kids allowed to pledge of allegiance anymore? Or did the make it politically correct.

STUPID STUPID STUPID PEOPLE, just don't participate if those things bother you!!!!

Didn't a coach get fired recently for continue to say a quick prayer before the game??

I am NOT all godly, but let people do as they wish.....

Dumb ass world we live in............

Jmoozy27
12-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Merry Christmas to my internet breathren!!! I got my lights up and plan on leaving them there well into 2016 baby!!!!

Take that communist bittches!!!

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=224907&stc=1

ironchop
12-13-2015, 05:26 PM
I must've read a totally different link than everyone else. It said nothing about Xmas.

tripledog
12-13-2015, 11:56 PM
Is it OK?....yep, always was and always will be. In fact I make it a point to say it to folks who may have other views. Fun to watch them squirm and squeak it back out in return. FYI, I used to burn ants with magnifying glasses too!

Merry Christmas eh, from Canuck land!

When I would get on my Dad's nerves, he would tell me to go out and burn ants on the sidewalk with my glasses (I have a heavy prescription).

sledcrazyinCT
12-14-2015, 10:12 PM
It should be said without giving it a second thought and if you do get called out for it then just say happy new year!

I must've read a totally different link than everyone else. It said nothing about Xmas.

Here was another link from Judge Anne.....seen very little of these sorts of discussions on other forums and find it very intriguing. The whole bar association and lawyers especially.

Oops forgot the link

http://www.annavonreitz.com/lettertokarenhudes.pdf

sweetip2000
12-14-2015, 11:13 PM
Merry Christmas to all......

350XJEDI
12-14-2015, 11:57 PM
Merry chistmass fellow wheelers

El Camexican
12-15-2015, 12:17 AM
Merry Christmas to my internet breathren!!! I got my lights up and plan on leaving them there well into 2016 baby!!!!

Take that communist bittches!!!

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=224907&stc=1

A "WHITE" Frosty the Snow Man? Really? In this day and age??? You can expect the good Reverend Sharpton will have something to say of this if he see that!!!:lol:

Jmoozy27
12-15-2015, 12:38 AM
A "WHITE" Frosty the Snow Man? Really? In this day and age??? You can expect the good Reverend Sharpton will have something to say of this if he see that!!!:lol:

Hey, There is a little black penguin flapping his wings, and a assorted strand of lights around the mail box. I like to keep it multicolored... But mostly white, it just looks better.

El Camexican
12-19-2015, 11:27 AM
Company Memo
TO: All Employees
DATE: November 1, 2012
RE: Gala Christmas Party
I'm happy to inform you that the company Christmas Party will take place on December 23rd, starting at noon in the private function room at the Grill House.
There will be a cash bar and plenty of drinks! We'll have a small band playing traditional carols... feel free to sing along. And don't be surprised if our CEO shows up dressed as Santa Claus!
A Christmas tree will be lit at 1:00 PM. Exchanges of gifts among employees can be done at that time; however, no gift should be over $10.00 to make the giving of gifts easy for everyone's pockets.
This gathering is only for employees!
Our CEO will make a special announcement at that time!
Merry Christmas to you and your family,
Patty

Company Memo
DATE: November 2, 20102
RE: Gala Holiday Party
In no way was yesterday's memo intended to exclude our Jewish employees. We recognize that Hanukkah is an important holiday, which often coincides with Christmas, though unfortunately not this year.
However, from now on, we're calling it our "Holiday Party." The same policy applies to any other employees who are not Christians and to those still celebrating Reconciliation Day.
There will be no Christmas tree and no Christmas carols will be sung.
We will have other types of music for your enjoyment.
Happy now?
Happy Holidays to you and your family,
Patty

Company Memo
DATE: November 3, 2012
RE: Holiday Party
Regarding the note I received from a member of Alcoholics Anonymous requesting a non-drinking table, you didn't sign your name...
I'm happy to accommodate this request, but if I put a sign on a table that reads, "AA Only", you wouldn't be anonymous anymore. How am I supposed to handle this?
Somebody?
And sorry, but forget about the gift exchange, no gifts are allowed since the union members feel that $10.00 is too much money and the executives believe $10.00 is a little chintzy.
REMEMBER: NO GIFTS EXCHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED.
Patty

Company Memo
To: All Employees
DATE: November 4, 2012
RE: Generic Holiday Party
What a diverse group we are! I had no idea that December 20th begins the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which forbids eating and drinking during daylight hours.
There goes the party! Seriously, we can appreciate how a luncheon at this time of year does not accommodate our Muslim employees' beliefs. Perhaps the Grill House can hold off on serving your meal until the end of the party or else package everything for you to take it home in little foil doggy baggy. Will that work?
Meanwhile, I've arranged for members of Weight Watchers to sit farthest from the dessert buffet, and pregnant women will get the table closest to the restrooms.
Gays are allowed to sit with each other. Lesbians do not have to sit with Gay men, each group will have their own table.
Yes, there will be flower arrangement for the Gay men's table.
To the person asking permission to cross dress, the Grill House asks that no cross-dressing be allowed, apparently because of concerns about confusion in the restrooms. Sorry.
We will have booster seats for short people.
Low-fat food will be available for those on a diet.
I am sorry to report that we cannot control the amount of salt used in the food . The Grill House suggests that people with high blood pressure taste a bite first.
There will be fresh "low sugar" fruits as dessert for diabetics, but the restaurant cannot supply "no sugar" desserts. Sorry!
Did I miss anything?!?!?
Patty

Company Memo
TO: All Friggin Employees
DATE: November 5, 2012
RE: The Friggin Holiday Party
I've had it with you vegetarian pricks!!! We're going to keep this party at the Grill House whether you like it or not, so you can sit quietly at the table furthest from the "grill of death," as you so quaintly put it, and you'll get your friggin salad bar, including organic tomatoes.
But you know, tomatoes have feelings, too. They scream when you slice them. I've heard them scream. I'm hearing them scream right NOW!
The rest of you friggin weirdoes can kiss my ass. I hope you all have a rotten holiday!
Drive drunk and die,
The trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro from Hell!!!

Company Memo
DATE: November 6, 2012
RE: Patty Lewis and Holiday Party
I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing Patty Lewis a speedy recovery from her recent nervous breakdown and I'll continue to forward your cards to her at the asylum.
In the meantime, management has decided to cancel our Holiday Party and give everyone the afternoon of the 23rd off with full pay.
Happy Whatever!
Joan

coolpool
12-19-2015, 11:34 AM
Soooo true el Cam. And I say that with tongue in cheek. WTF is this world coming too? On positive note, we got an 1" of snap last night so at least it looks like Christmas now. -14C ATM; todays army jeep ride will be chilly.

El Camexican
12-19-2015, 12:00 PM
Soooo true el Cam. And I say that with tongue in cheek. WTF is this world coming too? On positive note, we got an 1" of snap last night so at least it looks like Christmas now. -14C ATM; todays army jeep ride will be chilly.

Folks said they got 6" this week in WPG, so they'll have a white Christmas too. I've been in an open Scout at 80km in -35C air, you're gonna love it!

ironchop
12-19-2015, 12:05 PM
Xmas week forecast for BG, KY.....highs in the upper 60s to low 70s....precip = NO

Every once in awhile I start missing snow and then it snows 1/4" and everyone in Kentucky freaks out and wrecks the car. They close schools here for 1/2" of snow.

El Camexican
12-19-2015, 01:26 PM
Xmas week forecast for BG, KY.....highs in the upper 60s to low 70s....precip = NO

Every once in awhile I start missing snow and then it snows 1/4" and everyone in Kentucky freaks out and wrecks the car. They close schools here for 1/2" of snow.

Snow is like a baby; lots of fun as long as someone else has to deal with the clean up.

They close our schools down here about 2C or 36F. It's the funniest thing. I go out of my way to wear shorts on those days if I have to go out.

knappyfeet
12-19-2015, 03:13 PM
I can't believe the country who beat fascist Italy, imperial Japan and Nazi Germany has become so limp. Suffering from low "T"...........everyone believed the immigrant would assimilate. Not only did he not assimilate and put up a Christmas tree.......he teamed up with the atheist and took yours down. Now in sheer terror.......many stores will not say "merry Christmas " in fear of the immigrant. Yet a store like Macy's will gladly take your Christmas C note and send you on your way with "happy winter". Will anyone really take a stand? Probably not. It doesn't surprise me. We are not strong anymore. We revelle in the bravery of Katelyn Jenner coming out and any sign of the American male having a "sack" is quickly doused with a dose of "political correctness". Your grandfather's are turning over in their grave.

Just a rant.

Merry Christmas or happy winter....whatever.

Btw.......my neighbors Jewish and has a fine Christmas display. A few houses down a Chaldean family has a very nice display as well.

I bought those laser light displays you point toward your home. I took it down. Kinda weird.

Nice display Jmoozy

ironchop
12-19-2015, 08:22 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20151220/e78e7a4c062fa9762dcb27140df6e7c6.jpg

Jmoozy27
12-20-2015, 01:44 AM
I can't believe the country who beat fascist Italy, imperial Japan and Nazi Germany has become so limp. Suffering from low "T"...........everyone believed the immigrant would assimilate. Not only did he not assimilate and put up a Christmas tree.......he teamed up with the atheist and took yours down. Now in sheer terror.......many stores will not say "merry Christmas " in fear of the immigrant. Yet a store like Macy's will gladly take your Christmas C note and send you on your way with "happy winter". Will anyone really take a stand? Probably not. It doesn't surprise me. We are not strong anymore. We revelle in the bravery of Katelyn Jenner coming out and any sign of the American male having a "sack" is quickly doused with a dose of "political correctness". Your grandfather's are turning over in their grave.

Just a rant.

Merry Christmas or happy winter....whatever.

Btw.......my neighbors Jewish and has a fine Christmas display. A few houses down a Chaldean family has a very nice display as well.

I bought those laser light displays you point toward your home. I took it down. Kinda weird.

Nice display Jmoozy

Thanks knappyfeet, I have the brightest lights on the block. That's because they are the only lights on the block.

Seeing this country the way it is hurts. I truly believe that it's the weak that make the most noise so they get heard. The patriots are tired of talking and want more action. We are witnessing a sick revolution and it's reaching it's vortex. I've said a lot that it will get worse before it gets better. We are due for a purge and the strong will prevail. It won't be pretty but it will be real.

I'm at a point in my life where I have accepted that I will not be surprised. I expect the unexpected, but don't fight pointless battles, Small or large. I don't stare at my phone looking for answers. Instead I look around and study my surroundings. I use to try and raise my kids to be respectful to everyone. Now I have shifted into making them tougher. That's what will make them. That's what will determine our fate... Toughness, resilience, cleverness, trickery... It's the same thing that the country was built on.

Jmoozy27
12-20-2015, 02:14 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20151220/e78e7a4c062fa9762dcb27140df6e7c6.jpg

I had to save this image...

Mosh
12-20-2015, 07:15 AM
Well seriously here.

What if everytime you walked into a store, you had to hear "hail to hitler" or "pray to Allah " or have a great jihad"?
Or, happy gay day, or whatever gets another person offended?
Or what if Kim Kardashian had a holiday made and you were forced to here about it every place you went for 5 weeks on end, and every commercial was her in it for 6 weeks?
The same people complaining about certain PC traditions and sayings, may not be so receptive to others ideas and beliefs if they were shoved down the other throat.

I had a guy come out to me at a gun show a few weeks ago, with a hotdog he was ready to eat. I was smoking...He asked " is this where the low lifes come to smoke" I said yep , I almost blurted out
"and where the losers come to devour their lips and assholes...have a seat"
Was I offended I was referenced as a low life? Not really. Like I always think, "of course I look like a asshole, from a turd that looks up to me."

Gotta quit crying about trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and tell it like it is...Yall should read up on Xmas though. It is not a christian holiday and never was. And why the wise men were sent looking for tye new born king..Interesting stuff once you take profit and entertainment lies out of the whole thing.

Just saying it looks different to a ton of people, so just say WTF and move on.

Usually the people advocating tolerance, become very intolerant when the shoe goes on the other foot, or against thier agenda.

Mosh
12-20-2015, 10:46 AM
You`re combative.........the guy`s just trying to be friendly .....you had a smoke ?.....he had a smoke ?.....you did`nt like his hot dog ?.......i don`t like your hot dog !!! I don`t understand .....you judge people by their hot dog ? YALL should get a clue how to act in public .......ya never know when they be packin n`sh!t .......oh snap !

No not combative at all. I was out there first and he came out to eat his hot dog was NOT a smoker, and referred to me as a low life. He never smoked. Probably the same kind of guy that complained about smoking in restaurants, and now complains people smoke outside...Packing..LOL Okay...Real worried about that...As most of the clowns carrying a gun cant hit the broadside of a barn anyway..Ever sat in a CCW class? When 40% of the people have a hard time answering test questions in true/false fashion, I question their ability to even own a gun let alone use it effectively.
I personally don't care what anyone says or does anymore, but if someone is going to be a smart ass they better be ready to get it back..It would be equal to me complaining you smoke a fat pound of grass everyday, but I don't care, Smoke up Johnny..If everybody just minded their own business, we would all be better off. Let circumstances take care of everything.

El Camexican
12-20-2015, 01:26 PM
Yea Mosh, Christmas and organized religion has gotten way off course, but I see it as a tradition brought over to the Americas that once brought out the best in everyone once a year. If anyone can complain it's the native Indians, but they lost a war, so TFB for them. The rest can piss up a Christmas tree if they don't like it.

Society needs tradition to bond and maintain values. I'd rather it be a day celebrating Peace on Earth than a day of that a celebration of 911, or whatever the FK the sand people will eventually legislate when they take over. The people who came over after the tradition started should have assimilated and not be fighting to turn it into a benign day off work and we as pushover parents should have never let it become so commercialized.

Enjoy your smokes while you can, the right to puff will be gone before Christmas is.

Jmoozy27
12-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Just for the record. I do agree that people should mind there own business and that the intolerable often demand tolerance.

Regardless of what can be researched on the birth of Jesus, I go with the scripture. That history as many other can be disputed by anyone with eyes and a mouth. I'm more concerned with the history of our nation and what made it great. Celebrating certain holidays is one of many of those. Outsiders looking to join a nation should be tolerable of a nations heritage and insiders who don't believe this need to keep to themselves.

It's about a certain respect for the freedom and liberties that we all take for granted. It's been better and it can be a hell of a lot worse.

knappyfeet
12-20-2015, 03:51 PM
Well seriously here.

What if everytime you walked into a store, you had to hear "hail to hitler" or "pray to Allah " or have a great jihad"?
Or, happy gay day, or whatever gets another person offended?
Or what if Kim Kardashian had a holiday made and you were forced to here about it every place you went for 5 weeks on end, and every commercial was her in it for 6 weeks?

Well..........I don't live in Nazi Germany, or Saudi Arabia, or part of the Syrian ISIS state. I live in the United States...........founded on Christian principles for all men.

If I attempted to remove Heil Hitler from Nazi Germany I would be gassed......... tried to remove "pray to Allah" from Saudi Arabia I would be decapitated and attempted to remove jihad from isis only God knows what they would do to me. But they come to our country and remove our Christmas.......our Christmas tree, our traditions and our God from our schools and the castrated American male runs to mother "political correctness " and comforts himself with nice loving words like "inclusion" or "tolerance" or "cultural diversity ". Not bad words just not good cover for the American unic.

BTW....... my mother's an immigrant and more of a flag waving...gutsy American than most entitled brats born here are. I love you mom.

Now Kimmie's fat rump for 5 straight weeks I would embrace.

Hot dogs are delicious but are a horrible part of the American diet.

I don't smoke but it doesn't bother me.

Merry Christmas

Mosh
12-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Well..........I don't live in Nazi Germany, or Saudi Arabia, or part of the Syrian ISIS state. I live in the United States...........founded on Christian principles for all men.

Once again, I state there is nothing wrong with whatever people want to worship in this country as long as it does not harm others and is within the realm of the law. That is what is the greatness of our freedom. However, if someone gets offended, or does not want to hear or participate another's holiday wishes, then those that worship said holiday should be considerate of others wishes to not acknowledge the same holiday, less those people be called hypocrites..

Once again.. Christmas was never a "holiday of Christian origins". Most True Christian Churches do not acknowledge the holiday whatsoever... It was adopted, and glittered up by early Christians, to attract or convert pagan celebrator's, that literally murdered innocent people on the dates in Catholic religion where Christmas actually originated from sun worshippers. That holiday was known as Saturnalia, and where Christmas celebrations actually originated from. It was anything but "Peace on earth"

Don't take my word for it read up on it..They used to make Jewish people run naked through the streets for their amusement..

oldskool83
12-21-2015, 03:46 PM
I will say it...IDC who I offend...I liked the world in circa 1996.....You could say what you wanted and not have it uploaded on youtube some someone with a smart cell phone watching your every move

Merry Christmas everyone...If you don't like that you can go to Hell & Montana.

Peace out girl scouts.

Jmoozy27
12-25-2015, 11:34 AM
Merry Christmas to my online family. Is there anywhere in the lower 48 that has temps below 50F.

Scootertrash
12-25-2015, 11:44 AM
20 this morning here at 4:30 this morning

28 right now

shortline10
12-25-2015, 11:50 AM
Merry Christmas ..... Hot as hell this morning 81*

hippyplz
12-25-2015, 08:09 PM
Merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk