PDA

View Full Version : Brick trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro House

El Camexican
12-14-2015, 08:06 PM
I always thought it was just an expression of overkill, but it seems they really did build these things in the old days. Seems to have outlasted the rest of the village.

Jmoozy27
12-14-2015, 08:15 PM
That's fuggin awesome, now every time I use that term I will think of that pic!!!

tripledog
12-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Are you pinching off a trailpro in that pic?

ironchop
12-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Is it a brick shyte house

Or shytty brick house?

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

hoosierlogger
12-14-2015, 11:00 PM
That's awesome!!! I built an out house a few years ago. I wanted to build it out of bricks, but couldn't find enough bricks for free. I did t want to buy anything I didn't have to. I wound up building it with wood, a fiberglass roof, and concrete floor. Had less than $100 in it.

El Camexican
12-14-2015, 11:54 PM
Are you pinching off a trailpro in that pic?

I'll leave you to ponder that a while longer...

El Camexican
12-14-2015, 11:57 PM
That's awesome!!! I built an out house a few years ago. I wanted to build it out of bricks, but couldn't find enough bricks for free. I did t want to buy anything I didn't have to. I wound up building it with wood, a fiberglass roof, and concrete floor. Had less than $100 in it.

I don't know man, I'd rather be able to drag the old shack over to a new hole than empty the old hole. It's very possible that that town was abandoned after the hole filled up and the bricklayers union went on strike.:lol:

Seriously though, you should see the wells they left. There are two of then about 6 feet in diameter and made of stone. They are at least 30' down to the current water lever and who knows how much deeper below it as this is a wet year for us.

RUNMEDOWN
12-15-2015, 09:31 AM
There are two of then about 6 feet in diameter and made of stone. They are at least 30' down to the current water lever and who knows how much deeper below it as this is a wet year for us.
That is how the Templar knights hid their treasure, they did the same on Oak Island. You should just dive in and tell us what you find.

El Camexican
12-15-2015, 08:37 PM
That is how the Templar knights hid their treasure, they did the same on Oak Island. You should just dive in and tell us what you find.

From what I could see there were just a few plastic Coke bottles down there, but given that they're in Northern Mexico there's likely a few corpses as well.