PDA

View Full Version : Parting out trikes

gumbellion
12-16-2015, 03:38 PM
So this fall i ended up buying 3 tri motos, one running 2 for parts. The running 175 was actualy a bit rough so i got one of the 125's running like a top
So now i have a 125 and a 175 that i dont really have the space for and was thinking after spending a bunch of time on here searching and seeing that everyone seems to be looking for parts that it might be better for the 3 wheeler community to part the things out to help keep some other bikes out there in good shape

What my question is...where do I start?
Would a person take the bikes complete apart and list individual parts, or just say parting out and take it apart as people are looking for parts
also what do you ask. I figured if i could cover some of my costs on the bikes and the postage to ship things i am happy, not looking to make any money.
But there will also be parts that people dont ned, so what do i do with old bolts and stuff?

Thanks

klt250owner
12-17-2015, 10:50 PM
some people like to take all apart clean parts and seprate bad from good others will just leave full and take parts off as they sell, if all bolts are in good conditions sell as a set on ebay I know iv needed them a few times and paying $1-$3 a bolt new is just a joke what ever dosent sell threw here you should be able to unload on ebay since theres more tike owners on there instead of here.