PDA

View Full Version : Homegrown firepower!!!

Jmoozy27
12-17-2015, 12:03 AM
A buddy of mine forwarded this to me earlier, just thought I would share. I'm sure some have already seen this.

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion: There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin...

Allow me to restate that number: 600,000!

Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the 8th largest army in the world.

(That’s more men under arms than in Iran. More than France and Germany combined.)

These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin to hunt with firearms. And NO ONE WAS KILLED.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania's and Michigan's 700,000 hunters,
ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME SAFELY.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia, and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world. And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

________ The point? ________

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower!
Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.
It's also a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed. Food for thought, when next we consider gun control. Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain...

What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens???
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

I feel good that I have an army of millions who would protect our land, and I sure don't want the government taking control of the possession of firearms.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

briano
12-17-2015, 01:18 PM
And think, all those hunters more than likely own several guns, also ammo to go with them. It's hard to say how many firearms that are LEGALLY owned in this country, but it's lots. My small collection is 21 at the moment and always looking for the next deal.

bkm
12-17-2015, 03:03 PM
Reports from Japan during WW2 were that they wanted to invade mainland USA, but scrapped the idea due to our armed society.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jmoozy27
12-19-2015, 01:52 AM
Reports from Japan during WW2 were that they wanted to invade mainland USA, but scrapped the idea due to our armed society.

I believe that, there is a reason that the last time that we were truly invaded was technically the first time. 2nd amendment is the last thing protecting this country. Take that away and the head falls with the body.

atc007
12-19-2015, 11:32 AM
I believe that, there is a reason that the last time that we were truly invaded was technically the first time. 2nd amendment is the last thing protecting this country. Take that away and the head falls with the body.

Best quote EVER.

ironchop
12-19-2015, 11:53 AM
And then ......we have the great Ted Nugent ...(i don`t need da fancy counts i need da ones dats clean !.....hey baby...jump in da back of my Ford i`m gonna fork you like you never could afford !...hey baby ) i`m sorry Ted i`ll take the Five Finger Death Punch instead ......this is for the Soldiers !!! or Bad Company !

I like your level of sarcasm

Ah yes, the Nuge.....patriot of patriots. Wearer of The Oakley Blades. Emperor of Zebra Striped War Wagons. Slayer of Woodland Creatures. All around Pussy Assassin. Prince of Liberal Stereotyping.

While I enjoy some Nugent in the tape deck occasionally on easy listening days, he is way too abrasive and crass to make a good firearm advocate and I think he unintentionally brings High Octane douchery to the debate...or in Ted's case, totally intentionally.

Just remember that Pro2A is Teds business and business is good. The more he squawks, the more money he makes. Same as being a paid protester in my opinion.

I like Colin Noir instead.

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

3 Wheel Drive
12-21-2015, 11:48 PM
Anyone remember this movie?

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=225303&stc=1

I just liked this pic off google! LOL

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=225304&stc=1

Jmoozy27
12-22-2015, 02:39 AM
Anyone remember this movie?

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=225303&stc=1

I just liked this pic off google! LOL

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=225304&stc=1

Shhhhhh!!!! Don't let them figure out our war cry... Screw it!!! WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!

Scootertrash
12-26-2015, 03:29 PM
I like your level of sarcasm

Ah yes, the Nuge.....patriot of patriots. Wearer of The Oakley Blades. Emperor of Zebra Striped War Wagons. Slayer of Woodland Creatures. All around Pussy Assassin. Prince of Liberal Stereotyping.

While I enjoy some Nugent in the tape deck occasionally on easy listening days, he is way too abrasive and crass to make a good firearm advocate and I think he unintentionally brings High Octane douchery to the debate...or in Ted's case, totally intentionally.

Just remember that Pro2A is Teds business and business is good. The more he squawks, the more money he makes. Same as being a paid protester in my opinion.

I like Colin Noir instead.

This Guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-HbOJGSPSg

Progunners, ie Libertarians and Conservatives, have been meek and quiet too long. Where has it gotten us?

barnett468
12-26-2015, 07:50 PM
A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion: There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin... That’s more men under arms than in Iran. More than France and Germany combined.

It's also 600,000 more people with guns than there are Deer with guns.

These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin to hunt with firearms. And NO ONE WAS KILLED.

Well we can always hope the numbers improve next season.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania's and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME SAFELY.

How unfortunate.

What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens???

I feel good that I have an army of millions who would protect our land,

ummm, not everyone that owns a gun is willing and/or emotionally or spiritually able to take a human life when they actually see their "target" in front of them.

Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's also a matter of national security.

____________ The point? ___________

They should have open season on all the hunters so they can shoot each other and thin their herd out a bit.

Scootertrash
12-26-2015, 09:22 PM
PETA
People Eating Tasty Animals

Scootertrash
12-26-2015, 09:41 PM
ummm, not everyone that owns a gun is willing and/or emotionally or spiritually able to take a human life when they actually see their "target" in front of them.

____________ The point? ___________

They should have open season on all the hunters so they can shoot each other and thin their herd out a bit.

Nothing like contradicting yourself there Einstein.

Not to mention, killing animals is bad but it's OK to kill other humans. But only if they're hunters, right?

Scootertrash
12-26-2015, 10:15 PM
How did you get anything related to fighting foreign soldiers with hunting rifles out of Barnetts post? Sounds more to me like he's whining about hunters legally killing food.

He'll be happy to know that 2 people were killed in Wisconsin's 2015 deer season:

http://fox6now.com/2015/11/29/wisconsins-deadliest-deer-season-in-past-5-years-nears-end/

barnett468
12-26-2015, 10:20 PM
Nothing like contradicting yourself there Einstein.

Not to mention, killing animals is bad but it's OK to kill other humans. But only if they're hunters, right?

LOL, No contradiction there at all rocket scientist . . You obviously missed my point, and anyone that is re _ _ _ ded enough to take it literally might need a little help don't ya think? . . Oh wait, I can answer that question.

barnett468
12-26-2015, 11:11 PM

How did you get anything related to fighting foreign soldiers with hunting rifles out of Barnetts post? Sounds more to me like he's whining about hunters legally killing food.

Well, my guess is that he might be a bit more perceptive than people realize.

As far as hunters "legally" killing food, just because something is legal doesn't make it morally or ethically right . . If you want to have a discussion about real moral issues why don't you start a thread about abortion and try to defend that since it is "legal" too? . . That should be quite entertaining . . Or try another one of many other entertaining topics like the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church, which for one, protects their child molesting priests, or start one about the hypocrisy of other religious sects . . Hey one about Scientology and Tom Cruise should be entertaining.

Some people hunt out of some type of financial need or because they live "off the grid", etc, and in these cases, it is reasonable that they should hunt, however, it's the f'n retards that do it purely for "sport" that I have a problem with . . There is absolutely no "sport" in shooting an unarmed animal.

If someone wants to do something sporting and challenging with a gun, try something like paintball where they have something to loose because their targets shoot back, and then when they get their ass shot up 30 times by the other players, because they most certainly will, then they might have learned something about "sport" . . If that's to "girly" for em they can use real bullets . . If ya don't want to get shot at...try skeet shooting.

It's also hypocritical and hilarious for someone to click "dislike" on my post, and if you cant figure out why that is, I can't explain it to ya.

Some "people" think that because the USA is a "free" Country, it's perfectly fine for others to have their own views...just as long as they agree with theirs . . http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

barnett468
12-26-2015, 11:30 PM
He'll be happy to know that 2 people were killed in Wisconsin's 2015 deer season:

http://fox6now.com/2015/11/29/wisconsins-deadliest-deer-season-in-past-5-years-nears-end/

I actually couldn't care less because I don't know them . . They intentionally went into an area where live ammo was being fired from unknown directions and you expect me to feel sorry for them? . http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

If they had any family, I think it's unfortunate for any of them that disagreed with what they were doing, but as long as the ones whom might have agreed with it goes, I have no sympathy for them either as long as they were old enough to understand the risk and potential consequences.

Here's a simple rule - Assume responsibility for your own actions. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Scootertrash
12-26-2015, 11:57 PM
So then you're not being sarcastic and I was correct in my assumption that you're butthurt because people hunt.

Some "people" think that because the USA is a "free" Country, it's perfectly fine for others to have their own views...just as long as they agree with theirs . . http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

That comment works both ways ya know.

So if YOU FEEL that someone doesn't "NEED" the meat according to YOUR STANDARDS they're an f'n retard for hunting? Aren't you a special little snowflake.

Attempting to compare hunting morally and ethically to abortion is about the lamest thing I've ever heard.

I'm not into religion, save it for someone else.

Scootertrash
12-27-2015, 12:00 AM
Here's a simple rule - Assume responsibility for your own actions. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Read my sigline princess. ;)

barnett468
12-27-2015, 12:15 AM
So then you're not being sarcastic and I was correct in my assumption that you're butthurt because people hunt.

LOL, you and many others here and elsewhere in life assume WAY too much . . I am not butthurt about it because I don't personally know the animals that hunters kill . . Just because someone disagrees with something doesn't mean they are going to go out and picket the abortion clinics for killing live fetuses, or quit going to Church if they are Catholics just because some of their priest are pedophiles or chain themselves to a tree just because a forest is going to be mowed down etc . . I personally haven't lost one minute of sleep because of these types of events.

barnett468
12-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Read my sigline princess. ;)

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P.J. O'Rourke

I saw that and laughed my ass off because it sounds to me from your post about the hunters that got shot by other hunters that you felt bad for them, and if this is the case, it seems contradictory t me for you suggest that people should assume responsibility for their own actions.

You just cant have it both ways "sweetheart". http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/santa.gif

barnett468
12-27-2015, 12:55 AM
So if YOU FEEL that someone doesn't "NEED" the meat according to YOUR STANDARDS they're an f'n retard for hunting? Aren't you a special little snowflake.

I never said hunters that hunt for "sport" are retards, I simply posted some letters with some blank spaces and YOU put letters into the blanks that you wanted to be in there, so why don't you assume responsibility for what you put into the blanks? http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/shrug.gif

El Camexican
12-27-2015, 01:10 AM

barnett468
12-27-2015, 01:20 AM
Attempting to compare hunting morally and ethically to abortion is about the lamest thing I've ever heard.

I was not comparing the morality of the two . . You implied that hunting is "ok", because it is legal, so I merely stated that abortion is legal too, therefore, it can appear to some that you must think that that abortion is also acceptable since it too is legal.

Again, can't have your cake and eat it too. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/birthday/birthday-cake.gif

barnett468
12-27-2015, 01:32 AM
POST CORRECTION BECAUSE I HAVE NO EDIT BUTTON

"I was not comparing the morality of the two."

Should probably read the following which I hope is more clear.

"I wasn't trying to imply that I thought that the level of morality etc of the two topics was the same."

barnett468
12-27-2015, 02:26 AM
.................................................. ......... Tofu...Yumm!

.................................................. .......http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJDGm-keZ25pwRytePVREkWo_xlLxBvyVk5nKVjj0mKzVzYXCXRr83OG zq
............................................https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc-7wUO9CvjY0BAE-y7y9d9YkKm9WL-0TNPoVK748z3AIlkYqQ

Jmoozy27
12-27-2015, 03:36 AM
I was not comparing the morality of the two . . You implied that hunting is "ok", because it is legal, so I merely stated that abortion is legal too, therefore, it can appear to some that you must think that that abortion is also acceptable since it too is legal.

Again, can't have your cake and eat it too. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/birthday/birthday-cake.gif

Being a weird azz doooshbaag is legal too... But that doesn't make it Ok...

barnett468
12-27-2015, 04:57 AM
Being a weird azz doooshbaag is legal too... But that doesn't make it Ok...

Xlnt, so there IS something we agree on. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thumbsup.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Scootertrash
12-27-2015, 09:14 AM
LOL, you and many others here and elsewhere in life assume WAY too much

Including YOU

I am not butthurt about it because I don't personally know the animals that hunters kill

Yea, you are

Just because someone disagrees with something doesn't mean they are going to go out and picket the abortion clinics for killing live fetuses, or quit going to Church if they are Catholics just because some of their priest are pedophiles or chain themselves to a tree just because a forest is going to be mowed down etc

Yet you keep coming back to defend your anti-hunting comments

I personally haven't lost one minute of sleep because of these types of events.

Then why are you posting at 3am?

Scootertrash
12-27-2015, 09:41 AM
I saw that and laughed my ass off because I assumed from your post about the hunters that got shot by other hunters that you felt bad for them, and if this is the case, it seems contradictory t me for you suggest that people should assume responsibility for their own actions.

FIFY

Since you didn't read the article, let me fill you in:

A man was killed last Sunday in Columbia County when he was shot while passing a loaded rifle to a companion in a tree stand. Wearing mittens, she grabbed the gun near the trigger and it went off.

On Monday, a hunter in Waushara County was killed by a stray bullet.

In both cases someone broke one of the 4 rules of gun safety. Darwin wins again.

So by your thinking if YOU jump in your car and run to Burger King and get killed by someone texting and driving in the process of picking up your cheese burger , YOU are responsible because YOU KNOW that there are people driving and texting and YOU CHOSE to head out on the road anyway. Right?

I never said hunters that hunt for "sport" are retards,

it's the f'n retards that do it purely for "sport" that I have a problem with

why don't you assume responsibility for what you put into your post?

I think we're seeing the effects of too many oil testing fumes on your brain

DohcBikes
12-27-2015, 12:07 PM
If you think getting hit by a stray bullet is breaking some sort of rule I'd like to hear which one.

Glamy is right.

DohcBikes
12-27-2015, 12:14 PM
weird azz doooshbaag Why is it ok for some members but not others to address people this way?

Why is it ok for some members but not others to post bait and attempt incite anger on a regular basis?

This place has always been that way. Some members get a pass while others are crucified.

Is there an extra fee I could pay to say what I really wanna say to people without getting banned from this desert again?

El Camexican
12-27-2015, 12:35 PM
If you think getting hit by a stray bullet is breaking some sort of rule I'd like to hear which one.

"Always confirm your target, as well as what’s in front, behind, and around it"

Obviously not the dead guys fault, but a rule had to be broken for the death to occur. I knew two people that died in hunting accidents, both were preventable had this rule been followed. Unfortunately there are a lot of drinkers and bone heads in the bush that call themselves hunters which is why we always took an extra day and drove as far away from the city as possible to deer hunt.

DohcBikes
12-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Don't know about y'all but the first thing I learned about guns is that it is a machine, and machines fail.

How do you know the person shot didnt make the mistake of not wearing hi viz clothing?

How do you know the other guy didnt have a drop fire or other anomaly?

You guys are attempting to imply that these 4 rules if followed can prevent every accidental gun death. That is plain and simply ignorant.

For the record I own all kinds of guns and have been a lifetime hunting and lifetime habitat permit holder for 25 years.

DohcBikes
12-27-2015, 01:15 PM
Not sure who said it but the point that most people wouldn't be psychologically prepared to take a human like is a huge counterpoint that wrecks your imagined theory of a massive civilian army.

I personally know hundreds of hunters, as many of us probably do. The majority of people these days don't even have the sack to punch a human in the face let alone shoot them with a firearm in an attempt to take their life. Blame it on estrogen.

As a side note, if theyd just legalize punching people in the face this country would be a thousand times better. Certainly wouldn't see as many loud mouthed punks calling people names or disrespecting for no apparent reason anymore.

El Camexican
12-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Don't know about y'all but the first thing I learned about guns is that it is a machine, and machines fail.

How do you know the person shot didnt make the mistake of not wearing hi viz clothing? - "Never Point The Gun At Something You Are Not Prepared To Destroy", or "Always Be Sure Of Your Target And What Is Behind It"

How do you know the other guy didnt have a drop fire or other anomaly? - "Never Point The Gun At Something You Are Not Prepared To Destroy"

You guys are attempting to imply that these 4 rules if followed can prevent every accidental gun death. That is plain and simply ignorant. - Actually they would, every time.

For the record I own all kinds of guns and have been a lifetime hunting and lifetime habitat permit holder for 25 years. Good to hear that, so why are you arguing on the side of the Bambi fans?:wondering

If a firearm is properly carried and pointed only at what one wants to kill there should never be an excuse accidental death. The four rules are PERFECT if followed to the letter.
1. Always Assume a Gun Is Loaded
2. Never Point The Gun At Something You Are Not Prepared To Destroy
3. Always Be Sure Of Your Target And What Is Behind It
4. Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Your Sights Are On The Target

And a little common sense such as opening your chamber before crossing a fence, or any other obstacle that would require not having your muzzle pointed at the ground goes a long way towards violating rule #2 in certain situations.

El Camexican
12-27-2015, 01:46 PM
Not sure who said it but the point that most people wouldn't be psychologically prepared to take a human like is a huge counterpoint that wrecks your imagined theory of a massive civilian army.

I personally know hundreds of hunters, as many of us probably do. The majority of people these days don't even have the sack to punch a human in the face let alone shoot them with a firearm in an attempt to take their life. Blame it on estrogen.

Don't mistake the hesitation of a man to kill another human such as in a bar fight, or over a parking spot with that of a war situation. There is no comparison. I know a number of people who have killed humans in battle that wouldn't even raise their voice in an argument, let alone punch someone, or shoot them while on friendly soil.

DohcBikes
12-27-2015, 01:54 PM
Hear that folks?

Every accident that happens is avoidable.

You are comparing soldiers to civilians. Moot.

Who the heck taught el how to break down quotes?

El Camexican
12-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Who the heck taught el how to break down quotes?

It's a pain it the ass! But if Scooter can learn to do it so can I!

barnett468
12-27-2015, 02:37 PM

FIFY

In both cases someone broke one of the 4 rules of gun safety. Darwin wins again.

They intentionally went into an area where live ammo was being fired from unknown directions and you expect me to feel sorry for them? . http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

EXACTLY what part of this do you not understand . . If there was no hunting, there would be no hunting related deaths . . If a hunter is dumb/stupid/idiotic/moronic/retarded, enough to believe that it is a perfect world and people are perfect and therefore everyone will follow the rules and the rules are perfect, and therefore hunting in an area with many other hunters whose location is unknown is perfectly safe, I have no problem with the process of natural selection taking over, however, I do think it's unfortunate that the shooter didn't shoot themselves instead, or at least in addition to shooting someone else, this way we could get 2 for 1. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thumbsup.gif

So by your thinking if YOU jump in your car and run to Burger King and get killed by someone texting and driving in the process of picking up your cheese burger , YOU are responsible because YOU KNOW that there are people driving and texting and YOU CHOSE to head out on the road anyway. Right?

Your question is NOT an attempt to get a serious reply from me . . You and many other obviously need to learn that when people ask questions with the intent of getting a serious/honest answer, they phrase them in a way that is not abrasive or sarcastic etc . . Asking them in an accusatorial way may not elicit the desired result.

If you truly believe that I think that getting shot in a hunting accident can be equated to getting hit by another driver on my way to Chucky Cheese's, then it is simply impossible to have an intelligent, rational, discussion with you, which I realized is the problem with many people here a very long time ago which is one of the reasons I rarely post on political topics.

You might as well say that people that got asbestosis from their work environment are responsible for it or that people that get respiratory ailments or possibly diseases because the live in the Phoenix smog basin are responsible for it because they choose to live there.

There are in fact unnecessary risks and necessary risks, and breathing the air wherever you live is a necessary one . . I could suggest that you must think that it's peoples fault if they get respiratory problems from breathing the air were they live therefore you think they should simply hold their breath instead.

Hunting for SPORT is NOT a NECESSITY . . This means that it is an UNNECESSARY risk.

barnett468
12-27-2015, 02:59 PM
If a firearm is properly carried and pointed only at what one wants to kill there should never be an excuse accidental death. The four rules are PERFECT if followed to the letter.
1. Always Assume a Gun Is Loaded
2. Never Point The Gun At Something You Are Not Prepared To Destroy
3. Always Be Sure Of Your Target And What Is Behind It
4. Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Your Sights Are On The Target

You miss an important point or have left something out for some reason . . Some peoples posts make it appear as though they believe that every hunter is a perfect shot . . Obviously if a bullet misses a shooters intended target, it will not magically instantly stop, and in fact, if its path is unobstructed, it can continue to travel well beyond the intended target . . Also, bullets can ricochet of of some objects thereby making the path of their trajectory impossible to know, and these ricocheting bullets can injur people if they get hit by them.

barnett468
12-27-2015, 03:07 PM
Good to hear that, so why are you arguing on the side of the Bambi fans?:wondering

I for one don't know, but perhaps he is simply supportive of EVERYONES right to have an opinion, especially without them be attacked for it by those that have opinions that don't agree with it.

barnett468
12-27-2015, 04:51 PM
Yea, you are

No I'm not. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/elefant.gif

Yet you keep coming back to defend your anti-hunting comments

You keep coming back to defend to attack me for my opinions. :rolleyes:

Then why are you posting at 3am?

Because I like to laugh and yours and scootertrash's posts are so hilarious I stayed up hoping that you guys would make some more. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

barnett468
12-27-2015, 04:56 PM
MAN I LOVE MAKING EXTRA POSTS TO CORRECT MY ERRORS http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

"You keep coming back to defend to attack me for my opinions. :rolleyes:"

should be

"You keep coming back to attack me for my opinions. :rolleyes:"

knappyfeet
12-27-2015, 05:28 PM
.......bots

Scootertrash
01-01-2016, 09:43 AM
"You keep coming back to attack me for my opinions. :rolleyes:"

Victim

LOL

Like you attacked moozy's opinion?

Like you're attacking me for my opinion?

So what you're saying is "Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, as long as it's the same as mine. Stop liking what I don't like."

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 09:45 AM
^I know you are but what am i

3 Wheel Drive
01-01-2016, 09:52 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=225614&stc=1

Scootertrash
01-01-2016, 10:35 AM

If you think someone here is blaming the guy who go shot, I'd like to know why? The only one here blaming the victims of hunting accidents is Barnett.

Over the holidays I did an impromtu survey of a small group of the hundreds of hunters I know:

My Father: 60 plus years of hunting, target shooting and reloading. Employee of Federal Cartridge for 45 years, member of the Federal Cartridge Rifle and Pistol shooting teams, Goes to the range 3 times a week, every week, barring bad weather.

Myself: 45 years hunting and target shooting. Go to the range with my Dad occasionally, have my own "range" on my property.

Little brother No.1: 45 years hunting target shooting and reloading. Doesn't attend the range very often, owns 20 acres of his own "range".

Little brother No.2: 40+ years hunting and target shooting.

Not one of us have ever been involved in or heard of a mechanical failure of a firearm that resulted in the injury or death of another person. The only mechanical failures have been : Failure to feed , Failure to fire, and Failure to extract.

How do you know the person shot didnt make the mistake of not wearing hi viz clothing?

How do you equate "stray bullet" with "no hi-viz clothing"? If the hunter had been wearing Blaze Orange would the bullet have missed him and found someone else not wearing hi-viz?

Not wearing Hi-Viz in the woods while hunting is breaking a rule. While not one of the 4 firearms rules, it's a hunting rule none the less.

How do you know the other guy didnt have a drop fire or other anomaly?

WTH is a "drop fire". Nobody I've talked to has a clue WTH that is, unless you mean dropping the gun. The only other thing we could come up with would be a "Hang fire" which is a round that doesn't go off until some time has have passed after pulling the trigger. In the case of a "Hang Fire" the rule "Keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction" applies, does it not?

You guys are attempting to imply that these 4 rules if followed can prevent every accidental gun death. That is plain and simply ignorant.

No it's not, it's ignorant to argue that they can't.

If "Your barrel is always pointed in a safe direction" How could any bullet discharged from a firearm hit another person?

A man was killed last Sunday in Columbia County when he was shot while passing a loaded rifle to a companion in a tree stand. Wearing mittens, she grabbed the gun near the trigger and it went off.

Passing a loaded gun to someone in a tree stand stock first with the safety off. How many of the 4 rules were broken here?

On Monday, a hunter in Waushara County was killed by a stray bullet.

Found this additional info:
From the WIDNR website. I placed the link at the bottom of this post so anyone who wants to see the ignorance involved in hunting "accidents" can see some serious WTF?:

Victim was walking through pines, hunting deer. Victim heard two shots and was hit in the lower chest area.

2 mechanical failures in a row? 2 drop fires? 2 incidents of "The gun just went off"? :rolleyes: There goes your first and 3rd scenario.

http://fox11online.com/sports/deer-hunt-2015/authorities-asking-for-information-in-accidental-hunting-shooting

From the article:

Welk was wearing blaze orange Scenario No. 2 debunked.

And lastly, from the article
"The public land is north of State Highway 21. It's on the west side of 24th Rd. and south of Brown Deer Ave.":

Map of the area:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mt+Morris,+WI/@44.0911872,-89.1355421,793m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x8801161531c27783:0x172a9 26a77770c8c!6m1!1e1

So some moron fired 2 rounds across an open field, towards a road, with a backstop of woods on the other side of the woods, where he didn't know if there was someone hunting. Rule "Know what is beyond your target" broken.

For the record I own all kinds of guns and have been a lifetime hunting and lifetime habitat permit holder for 25 years.

Yea, and I've been having sex for 40+ years. That makes me a porn star.

Keep grabbing:

For anyone who want's to see serious WTF? when it comes to hunting accidents, here's the link to the WIDNR firearm accident report:

http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/hunt/IncidentReport/huntCurrent.html

But hey, according to Barnett everybody should stay out of the woods because of a few idiots

612,377 firearm deer licenses sold in WI for 2015, and only 3 deaths, all attributable to ignorance or stupidity. How's about keeping the morons out of the woods instead of punishing the responsible hunters?

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 11:50 AM
As long as every gun owner is PERFECT just like scooter we will all be fine.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 11:52 AM
As long as every civilian hunter does what Scooter THINKS they will do when the time comes, we will all be fine.

Here's something to debate.

When the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro hits the fan, I'm killing everybody I see because at that point noone can be trusted.

I'm not the only one.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 11:57 AM
In fact I think it will be a great opportunity to get rid of some of these resource gobbling slobs.

Take the fox out of your ear and smell what the rock is cookin

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 12:00 PM
A buddy of mine forwarded this to me earlier, just thought I would share. I'm sure some have already seen this.

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion: There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin...

Allow me to restate that number: 600,000!

Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the 8th largest army in the world.

(That’s more men under arms than in Iran. More than France and Germany combined.)

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania's and Michigan's 700,000 hunters,
ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME SAFELY.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia, and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world. And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower!
It's also a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed. Food for thought, when next we consider gun control. Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain...

For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

I feel good that I have an army of millions who would protect our land, and I sure don't want the government taking control of the possession of firearms.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.Why so many spaces? There you go again wasting resources.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the 8th largest army in the world. No they didn't. They went hunting.

(That’s more men under arms than in Iran. More than France and Germany combined.) Cool. Now add in all the other countries that hate us for being arrogant and wasteful while masses starve to death.

These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin to hunt with firearms. And NO ONE WAS KILLED.Really? 600,000 soldiers and not a single one managed to make a kill shot? Not much of an army if you ask me.

So you are saying that this 'army' has been trained religiously to NOT shoot at humans, right? MMMMM ok.

________ The point? ________ I really don't know.

It's also a matter of national security. The only thing I can say to this rhetoric is LOL.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed. Food for thought, when next we consider gun control. Overall it's true, Nobody wants to take your pea shooter. If you think outdated ancient conventional weapons will be of any use against a real military you are very wrong.

so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers,. Say what now?

What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens??? Soldiers are trained to kill. Citizens are trained to fear.

I feel good that I have an army of millions who would protect our land, and I sure don't want the government taking control of the possession of firearms. Nobody is taking your guns. They sure will make you think it though so you will buy more. Guns are easy to get and easy to hide.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.If it were founded by geniuses it would not be currently run by idiots. It was founded by killers and slave owners. And we are surprised to be slaves to this day? Ha.

Scootertrash
01-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Do this........ don`t do that ! I like to blow reefer smoke on my lures when i go bass fishing .......do you think thats an unfair advantage ?............or don`t you ? ...never mind i don`t care what you think ! See how easy it could be .......not being soooo up-tight ?....... I respect moozy`s opinion but it`s a fairy tale ...... you want to control what people say , do , and think scooter and you want to make more laws to insure no one steps on you`re toes ........FAACK-DAT !

Umm, wouldn't it be better to get the bass stoned first so they have the munchies?

If you didn't care what I thought you wouldn't be posting.

Disagreeing with someone else's opinion is controlling what they say? Who are you trying to control by disagreeing with mine? Or moozy's? Who said anything about making more laws?

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Holy fukkin schoolyard scooter make a point already you been staring at this thread for 2 damn days and all you got is that? The original post is laughable. You guys somehow think your ruger is going to save you from bombs.

Scootertrash
01-01-2016, 12:51 PM
If you think outdated ancient conventional weapons will be of any use against a real military you are very wrong.

But yet in 2 "wars" in a 3rd world sh!thole, "insurgents" with outdated AK47s and other small arms and crudely manufactured bombs managed to kill 57,614 American soldiers who had the most modern technology? Not to mention they still control those areas, contrary to what "We have ISIS under control" Obama says.

It's foolish to underestimate the capabilities of people pushed too far.

Hiding guns? Why? If you're so sure "they" don't want to take them, why would you have to hide any?

So you're saying that the government and the gun manufacturers are conspiring to convince people to buy more guns. Because that's what it would take to convince the people to buy more guns.....

Lastly, for you to believe that all LE and military would take up arms against their own countrymen is naive. Particularly after the deaths started adding up. On both sides.

Scootertrash
01-01-2016, 12:59 PM
Holy fukkin schoolyard scooter make a point already you been staring at this thread for 2 damn days and all you got is that? The original post is laughable. You guys somehow think your ruger is going to save you from bombs.

As as matter of fact I've been spending the majority of the last 4 days dealing with family matters since the wife's mother was diagnosed with cancer. An other f'n smartass remarks?

Your posts are just as laughable, trying to convince everybody that they should roll over and give up should the SHTF. What's your point?

If you'd been paying attention, my posts have been about Barnett's inability to accept the fact that people hunt whether he likes it or not, and your inability to accept that firearm "accidents" are caused for the most part by stupidity.

Scootertrash
01-01-2016, 01:01 PM
No they didn't. They went hunting.

Cool. Now add in all the other countries that hate us for being arrogant and wasteful while masses starve to death.

Really? 600,000 soldiers and not a single one managed to make a kill shot? Not much of an army if you ask me.

So you are saying that this 'army' has been trained religiously to NOT shoot at humans, right? MMMMM ok.

I really don't know.

The only thing I can say to this rhetoric is LOL.

Nobody wants to take your pea shooter. If you think outdated ancient conventional weapons will be of any use against a real military you are very wrong.

Say what now?

Soldiers are trained to kill. Citizens are trained to fear.

Nobody is taking your guns. They sure will make you think it though so you will buy more. Guns are easy to get and easy to hide.

If it were founded by geniuses it would not be currently run by idiots. It was founded by killers and slave owners. And we are surprised to be slaves to this day? Ha.

Why so many spaces? There you go again wasting resources.

Takes one to know one I guess, huh?

Scootertrash
01-01-2016, 01:13 PM
As long as every civilian hunter does what Scooter THINKS they will do when the time comes, we will all be fine.

Here's something to debate.

When the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro hits the fan, I'm killing everybody I see because at that point noone can be trusted.

I'm not the only one.

I never said anything about what civilian hunters should do when the time comes

I merely addressed your feeble attempts to brush off hunting deaths as something other than people not following simple rules for safe gun handling by pointing out the facts of the death you knew nothing about. Sux huh?

But then you probably didn't read the info I posted, it's much easier that way isn't it?

Scootertrash
01-01-2016, 01:17 PM
I'm running up to WallyWorld for a new purse, BRB. :naughty:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1307337/purse-fight-o.gif (http://gifsoup.com/view/1307337/purse-fight.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com)

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Takes one to know one I guess, huh?Holy shite man it was a joke. Instrospection usually makes for some decent comedy. Unless in a room of the most uptight people.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 01:40 PM
I never said anything about what civilian hunters should do when the time comes

I merely addressed your feeble attempts to brush off hunting deaths as something other than people not following simple rules for safe gun handling by pointing out the facts of the death you knew nothing about. Sux huh?

But then you probably didn't read the info I posted, it's much easier that way isn't it?

Feeble and ignorant. Wow you really nailed it Scoot. That's me too a tee.

Is this thread about safe hunting? I must have misinterpreted the intent of the rhetoric.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 01:43 PM

Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the 8th largest army in the world. No they didn't. They went hunting.

(That’s more men under arms than in Iran. More than France and Germany combined.) Cool. Now add in all the other countries that hate us for being arrogant and wasteful while masses starve to death.

These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin to hunt with firearms. And NO ONE WAS KILLED.Really? 600,000 soldiers and not a single one managed to make a kill shot? Not much of an army if you ask me.

________ The point? ________ I really don't know.

It's also a matter of national security. The only thing I can say to this rhetoric is LOL.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed. Food for thought, when next we consider gun control. Overall it's true, Nobody wants to take your pea shooter. If you think outdated ancient conventional weapons will be of any use against a real military you are very wrong.

so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers,. Say what now?

What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens??? Soldiers are trained to kill. Citizens are trained to fear.

I feel good that I have an army of millions who would protect our land, and I sure don't want the government taking control of the possession of firearms. Nobody is taking your guns. They sure will make you think it though so you will buy more. Guns are easy to get and easy to hide.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.If it were founded by geniuses it would not be currently run by idiots. It was founded by killers and slave owners. And we are surprised to be slaves to this day? Ha.

Here I have addressed most of the original post. Anyone care to discuss the original topic? Or should we keep swinging our purses.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 01:49 PM

An army that has fully automatic rifles and missles.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 01:55 PM
America will forever be safe from foreign invasionThat is the exact kind of false security they want you to have.

all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmedIf the U.S. government truly wanted to disarm you they would do it or they would kill you. You wouldn't stand a chance.

For that reason, if it ever happens I'll be dead.

El Camexican
01-01-2016, 02:03 PM
happy new year!

barnett468
01-01-2016, 02:36 PM
Passing a loaded gun to someone in a tree stand stock first with the safety off. How many of the 4 rules were broken here?

The law of selling a gun to a retarded person.

The law of giving a hunting license to TWO retarded people.

...................http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww88/IBALLTAZER/retarted.jpg

barnett468
01-01-2016, 02:43 PM
happy new year!

Sure looks like it to me!

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-867787.gif

barnett468
01-01-2016, 02:54 PM
You guys somehow think your ruger is going to save you from bombs.

My Ruger is bigger than yours.

barnett468
01-01-2016, 03:03 PM
My Father: 60 plus years of hunting,

Then he's obviously to old to be shootin anything nowadays so why don't you save a life and take his gun...and his viagra.

Pleeeease no Barn...not the viagra.

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-867787.gif

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 03:28 PM
I have no idea who this guy is or how i even found this opinion one day but he explains it quite fundamentally. I do not visit gun sites or political sites or anything of the sort so this discovery must have been spurned by some other wreckless opinion that I could not afford a pass to.

When They Come For Your Guns, You Will Turn Them Over

“When they come for my gun, they will have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands,” is a common refrain I often hear from the Neo-Cons when there is a threat, credible or otherwise, that the US government is going to take their firearms.

And, when I hear this crazy talk, I agree with them openly. “You are right. They will pry your gun from your cold dead hands,” which I often follow with the question, “And where will that leave you except face down in a pool of your own blood [in] the middle of the street, just another dead fool resisting the State?”

This is not a question they are comfortable with, if only because the intent of their saber-rattling was to imply they would fight to keep their weapons, and win.

Nice fantasy. It’s not happening.

…they will take your guns, and no, all your Second Amendment bluster aside, you are not going to do anything about it.

If the federal government decides to disarm the public, and when the increasingly-militarized police force rolls down your street after a not-so-subtle request that you kindly turn over your firearms and ammunition “for the common good,” it will be nothing less than suicide by cop to do anything other than what you are told.

The militarization of US police forces is ongoing and escalating. Many cities and towns now own tanks, armed personnel carriers, even attack helicopters, and almost all are outfitted with military weapons not available to the general public.

And, it is not just your hometown cops who are getting new boy-toys. The military itself is buying up weaponry not just for use in the current or next scheduled war, but to deal with the likes of you, citizens who don’t seem to understand that the Bill of Rights has been overruled, and that specifically includes, but is not limited to, the right to protest and engage in civil disobedience.

Also ignored (as if it didn’t even exist) is the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 which generally bars the military from law enforcement activities within the United States.

According to Public Intelligence:

“…for the last two years, the President’s Budget Submissions for the Department of Defense have included purchases of a significant amount of combat equipment, including armored vehicles, helicopters and even artillery, under an obscure section of the FY2008 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for the purposes of ‘homeland defense missions, domestic emergency responses, and providing military support to civil authorities.’ Items purchased under the section include combat vehicles, tanks, helicopters, artillery, mortar systems, missiles, small arms and communications equipment. Justifications for the budget items indicate that many of the purchases are part of routine resupply and maintenance, yet in each case the procurement is cited as being ‘necessary for use by the active and reserve components of the Armed Forces for homeland defense missions, domestic emergency responses, and providing military support to civil authorities’ under section 1815 of the FY 2008 NDAA.”

And, they are not just arming cops and weekend warriors for domestic purposes. Active duty Marines are now being trained for law enforcement operations all over the world (of which the US remains a part) specifically to deal with civil uprisings, and the US government knows that civil uprisings are coming to a town near you just as soon as the fantasy of a healing economy is shattered, the US dollar fails, and unemployment goes to 30%+ in real numbers.

And, to you tough-talking Neo-Cons with your AR-15 rifles and a few thousand rounds of ammo, here is the reality: they will take your guns, and no, all your Second Amendment bluster aside, you are not going to do anything about it. You are not going to take on a platoon of Marines with state-of-the-art automatic weapons and the best body armor you cannot buy protected by armed personnel carriers and attack helicopters unless you choose to die that day — for nothing. You will either be in the country or out, and if you are in, you will stay in and you will comply.

That is your choice… for the moment.

Regards,

Jim Karger
for The Daily Reckoning

fieldy
01-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Concentration camps aint what i imagine as party and without a gun you are subect to what anyone wants to do to you, like in a concetration camp. Anyone smart enough to know that won't be handing them over.

barnett468
01-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Holy fukkin schoolyard scooter make a point already...

He probably would if he had one.

. . http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDheK_NT7A9cIdJnV_1Pg7lGbLDWNu5 AVQnY60FToKElt_Wip72n1nHA

barnett468
01-01-2016, 03:56 PM

Concentration camps aint what i imagine as party and without a gun you are subect to what anyone wants to do to you, like in a concetration camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UDl6iRnQB4

Jmoozy27
01-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Wow, this got carried away quick. Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one, although it may not function properly. I'm glad to say that mine works fine.

All I will say is that there hasn't been one war that was won by just bombing. Land troops are always required to truly stomp out resistance.

In WW2, both London and Berlin were bombed for months but neither moral was broke. A land invasion was necessary to truly end the war in Europe.

To say that a war on our homeland wouldn't be fought on the ground is just 'Ignorant'. Now whether our civilians will be tough enough to handle that fight isn't possible to predict.

Just remember guys, it was just an email that I thought was interesting. It didn't come from my mind but I liked it and new guys over here would too.

Happy new year!!!

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 04:20 PM
In world war 2 blah blah blah

World war 2 was 75 fuggin years ago bud. Military weapons have evolved. Ours haven't.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 04:28 PM
Concentration camps aint what i imagine as party and without a gun you are subect to what anyone wants to do to you, like in a concetration camp. Anyone smart enough to know that won't be handing them over.
What don't you understand about the fact that if the u.s. decides to disarm you, your choice will be hand it over or die. Just like every other country. As I said before, I'm not going to camp either.

barnett468
01-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one, although it may not function properly. I'm glad to say that mine works fine.

Really?

All I will say is that there hasn't been one war that was won by just bombing. Land troops are always required to truly stomp out resistance.

bzzzzz....sorry moozy, that's the wrong answer but thanks for playing "Try To Get It Right". . Well Bob, what do we have as a consolation prize?

Hey, it's an all expense paid trip to the Hiroshima Memorial Museum where he can view photos of babies that were roasted so well their skin is literally falling off of their bones!

Wow Bob, sounds tasty, that's exactly how I like my Thanksgiving Turkey, wish I could go too!

"Seventy years ago, the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japan: Hiroshima on Aug. 6, 1945; Nagasaki on Aug. 9. With searing heat and annihilating force, the nuclear blasts tore through factories, shops and homes in both cities. Huge portions of Hiroshima and Nagasaki vanished. The war was over on August 15 when Japan surrendered."

...........http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/171480363-an-atomic-bomb-surviver-receives-a-treatment-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYakMm7zIVCbaOe0rFtkIkxHqTqA ohfQB3qW1UAh7INunqETV%2FAsNNh1IdeVfkKb4g%3D%3D

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 04:40 PM
During the invasion of europe the u.s. sent planes over to take surveillance photos of the concentration camps. Clear photos of death camps were either somehow misinterpreted or altogether ignored.

If you think ANY war has been 'as reported' by the u.s. government, you can keep right on thinking.

atc007
01-01-2016, 04:57 PM
The law of selling a gun to a retarded person.

The law of giving a hunting license to TWO retarded people.

...................http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww88/IBALLTAZER/retarted.jpg

Barnett, you are the lowest form of scum on this earth.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 04:58 PM
As opposed to somebody that posts pictures of a goat and implies that a member would like to fukk it.

Gawdamn hypocrites every one of you.

That picture is funny as hell and I'm betting I have more reason than anyone here to be offended.

Not to mention that what it says is true.

Directly calling someone scum is better than posting a picture to be funny? Nah. Not even close.

If you don't like the image why did you repost it on this page? Figure that would only allow more tears to fall.

Boy i'll tell ya what you wouldn't wanna be around my crew when we get to drinking because at that point, everybody's a retard. And gay too. In fact this whole thread is gay and retarded.

Jmoozy27
01-01-2016, 04:59 PM
Really?

bzzzzz....sorry moozy, that's the wrong answer but thanks for playing "Try To Get It Right". . Well Bob, what do we have as a consolation prize?

Hey, it's an all expense paid trip to the Hiroshima Memorial Museum where he can view photos of babies that were roasted so well their skin is literally falling off of their bones!

Wow Bob, sounds tasty, that's exactly how I like my Thanksgiving Turkey, wish I could go too!

"Seventy years ago, the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japan: Hiroshima on Aug. 6, 1945; Nagasaki on Aug. 9. With searing heat and annihilating force, the nuclear blasts tore through factories, shops and homes in both cities. Huge portions of Hiroshima and Nagasaki vanished. The war was over on August 15 when Japan surrendered."

...........http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/171480363-an-atomic-bomb-surviver-receives-a-treatment-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYakMm7zIVCbaOe0rFtkIkxHqTqA ohfQB3qW1UAh7INunqETV%2FAsNNh1IdeVfkKb4g%3D%3D

So did US troops not fight japs on land in the Philippines, Guadalcanal, New Guinea, etc??? Don't play history buff, Barn...

We didn't just drop a bomb and end a war. We just shortened it by dropping the bomb. And there is a reason why that hasn't happened again.

No one wants to start that chain reaction! Just like no one wants to fight a land war on foreign ground! Can someone say Hanoi Hilton.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 05:07 PM
So did US troops not fight japs on land in the Philippines, Guadalcanal, New Guinea, etc??? Don't play history buff, Barn...

We didn't just drop a bomb and end a war. We just shortened it by dropping the bomb. And there is a reason why that hasn't happened again.

No one wants to start that chain reaction! Just like no one wants to fight a land war on foreign ground! Can someone say Hanoi Hilton.

Don't play history buff youngster. You were indoctrinated just like the rest of us.

Jmoozy27
01-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Don't play history buff youngster. You were indoctrinated just like the rest of us.

There you go with all of that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro again, youngster. You have no idea what I've been through, just like I don't know you. They attempted to indoctrinate me, but I went out on my own and lived. You can play that youngster trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro all you want. I'm no typical youngster bro.

DohcBikes
01-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Oh sure sure noone is these days. You're a snowflake jmoozy, a pure white snowflake. God forbid anyone breathe on you or you just might melt.

Did you go to public school? Did you go to a sanctioned private school? If so you were fed the same generic b.s. we all were. You don't know and I don't know. We only recite what we were told happened and we only 'learned' what they could afford to teach us, which was a load of useless trash.

You see that fukkin kid up there getting the scorched skin picked out of his skull? HE knows. HE has been through some trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. You ain't been through nothin.

barnett468
01-01-2016, 05:49 PM

ummm. your first mistake with that comment is telling people you know nothing about, what to do, and it doesn't take Sigmund Freud to know that this is often a trait that is associated with unstable people that are incapable of controlling themselves.

Your second mistake is ASSUMING that if we had the nukes when they bombed Pearl Harbor and used them immediately after that to blow the crap out of hundreds of thousands of innocent people and totally level a huge part of TWO major cities INSTEAD of sending troops overseas to fight, Japan would have continued the war, ESPECIALLY since we dropped TWO of the suckers on them just to prove that the one wasn't a fluke, and that we can actually make all the nukes we want and just keep droppin em on their little noggins till they get the point! :crazy:

Sorry, but you score for marksmanship here is still a PERFECT ZERO. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thumbsup.gif

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/hiroshima_08_05/h29_19773763.jpg

Jmoozy27
01-01-2016, 05:55 PM

ummm. your first mistake with that comment is telling people you know nothing about, what to do, and it doesn't take Sigmund Freud to know that this is often a trait that is associated with unstable people that are incapable of controlling themselves.

Your second mistake is ASSUMING that if we had the nukes when they bombed Pearl Harbor and used them immediately after that to blow the crap out of hundreds of thousands of innocent people and totally level a huge part of TWO major cities INSTEAD of sending troops overseas to fight, Japan would have continued the war, ESPECIALLY since we dropped TWO of the suckers on them just to prove that the one wasn't a fluke, and that we can actually make all the nukes we want and just keep droppin em on their little noggins till they get the point! :crazy:

Sorry, but you score for marksmanship here is still a PERFECT ZERO. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thumbsup.gif

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/hiroshima_08_05/h29_19773763.jpg

What the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro are we even talking about anymore. Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll go back to my paranoid existence now.

Jmoozy27
01-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Oh sure sure noone is these days. You're a snowflake jmoozy, a pure white snowflake. God forbid anyone breathe on you or you just might melt.

Did you go to public school? Did you go to a sanctioned private school? If so you were fed the same generic b.s. we all were. You don't know and I don't know. We only recite what we were told happened and we only 'learned' what they could afford to teach us, which was a load of useless trash.

You see that fukkin kid up there getting the scorched skin picked out of his skull? HE knows. HE has been through some trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. You ain't been through nothin.

There's no snow down here tough guy, just humidity and hard times. I'm still in one peice and I thank god for that every day.
It's non of your business how I grew up but I can assure it was far from a spoonfed lifestyle. And just because you are fed trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro doesn't mean you have to swallow all of it. I'm done here now. Enjoy yourself.

El Camexican
01-01-2016, 06:08 PM
For some reason this comes to mind when reading this thread...

El Camexican
01-01-2016, 06:19 PM
As opposed to somebody that posts pictures of a goat and implies that a member would like to fukk it.

You have it all wrong. It was THE GOAT that was in control. I have no idea the guy (let's call him "B" to protect the identity of the alleged victim) on the other end was enjoying it or not. He may have provoked the goat in some way, so I'd rather not pass judgment on either party.

Boy i'll tell ya what you wouldn't wanna be around my crew when we get to drinking because at that point, everybody's a retard. And gay too.

Now there's some photos I'd like to see posted up here!

barnett468
01-01-2016, 06:43 PM

We didn't just drop a bomb and end a war. We just shortened it by dropping the bomb.

Wow, you are such an authority, I am so glad we have people like you to think for the rest of us and tell us how it really is...or was...or will be...or whatever, however, it kinda seems to my little pea brain that if one blows up enough buildings and vaporizes enough people, there won't be enough of either to fight a war.

Sorry DOHC but you are wrong AGAIN as usual . . Below, is a photo of the poor kid I posted earlier after he "healed", and he certainly looks to me to be in fighting spirit and ready to use his single shot, bolt action 38 caliber rifle to shoot at the next nuclear bomb someone sends his way....as long as someone points him in the right direction first. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thumbsup.gif

.............http://atimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Hiroshima-A-Bomb-victim-600x314.jpg

barnett468
01-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Over the holidays I did an impromtu survey of a small group of the hundreds of hunters I know:

Wow, sounds like fun! . . Over the Holidays all I did was watch The Wizard Of OZ and as many back Twilight Zone shows I could after I gave the Grandkids some UZI's and a couple hundred rounds of ammo for their Christmas presents.

:Bounce

barnett468
01-01-2016, 07:21 PM
I'm still in one peice and I thank god for that every day.

Being a weird azz doooshbaag is legal too...

Oh pleeease introduce me to "your" God, cuz I wanna start prayin to him since he accepts you and others making those types of comments to some of his "Children". http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thumbsup.gif

barnett468
01-01-2016, 07:24 PM
It's foolish to underestimate the capabilities of people pushed too far.

Just like it is foolish to overestimate them.

barnett468
01-01-2016, 07:43 PM
As as matter of fact I've been spending the majority of the last 4 days dealing with family matters since the wife's mother was diagnosed with cancer. An other f'n smartass remarks?

First of all my sympathies to your family, however, you are NOT the only person whom has had bad things happen to them or to ones they care about and happen to them recently, and it just seems to me that if you really were very concerned about it, you would be spending more time with her or your family instead of spending so much of it making replies on a forum that has absolutely nothing to do with your family and won't help you or them in any real way. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/shrug.gif

Scootertrash
01-02-2016, 12:33 AM
First of all my sympathies to your family, however, you are NOT the only person whom has had bad things happen to them or to ones they care about and happen to them recently, and it just seems to me that if you really were very concerned about it, you would be spending more time with her or your family instead of spending so much of it making replies on a forum that has absolutely nothing to do with your family and won't help you or them in any real way. http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/shrug.gif

You offer your sympathies and then criticize how you ASSume I spent the last few days with my wife's family? Or my family?

You don't know sh!t about the situation other than the cancer diagnosis. Not when it was diagnosed, not what stage she's in, not how long we were out of town staying with her family.

You disrespect my father about his age and sexual abilities:

Then he's obviously to old to be shootin anything nowadays so why don't you save a life and take his gun...and his viagra.

Using the physically/mentally handicapped as joke material?

WTF is wrong with you?

You're a real class act, you are.

barnett468
01-02-2016, 02:22 AM
Just remember guys, it was just an email that I thought was interesting. It didn't come from my mind but I liked it and new guys over here would too.

Stating that new guys/members to the site would like it is an ASSumption, not a fact. :p

El Camexican
02-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Well look what made it onto Yahoo News!

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-owner-quells-pennsylvania-teen-melee-left-officers-203317328.html

El Camexican
02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Quien sabe:wondering Hasta que le cayo el veinte que a nadia le importa sus pendijadas:lol:

Jmoozy27
02-10-2016, 11:18 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-owner-quells-pennsylvania-teen-melee-left-officers-203317328.html

Wow, they sure describe the Samaritan vividly. Wrong place, right time, with the proper tool. It's surprising that the "criminals" will attack a cop but not an armed citizen. Funny how that works....:crazy::rolleyes:

barnett468
02-10-2016, 11:59 PM

"3 SYMPTOMS OF GUT YEAST"

¿Que demonios?

El Camexican
02-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Si cierto ........estas en la banned list !.....OMG LOL It is what it is ........i know right ? ........but wait we still gots Barnett 467 or was that 469 ?

No, no, no!!! It's not 467, or 469 its 468! which is very easy to remember if you break it down to its origins.

Numerology tells us that 4+6+8=18. 18 is then broken down to 1+8 which equals 9 which is really just an upside down 6 right?

He's been banned 3 times (if you count Aramid), so three times X 6 is like 666 :eek: which is easy to remember right? Just think of him as Barnett666 and you'll never forget again, crazy eh??? You can't make this stuff up!!!:Bounce

See? Learning IS fun, DOCH always said so!!!!:Bounce

Caminofeld
02-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Well seeing as opinions vary (as they should), I'll say this: 99% of the people I know with guns have weapons and ammo…but never practice outside of a few shots during hunting season or at the range. I keep telling people that operating a weapon effectively under stress is far more difficult that punching paper at the range or shooting at an animal that's not shooting back. Even so, most of my buds are content to feel secure simply because they own a gun…pretty sad, because it could mean the lives of themselves, their family, or friends one day. TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

barnett468
02-11-2016, 08:51 PM

I keep telling people that operating a weapon effectively under stress is far more difficult that punching paper at the range or shooting at an animal that's not shooting back. Even so, most of my buds are content to feel secure simply because they own a gun…pretty sad, because it could mean the lives of themselves, their family, or friends one day.

.........................................and that's why I'm packin heat!

..........................http://www.thetaxidermystore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/396x396/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/o/cowboy-squirrel-mount-for-sale-_14877-_-the-taxidermy-store.jpg

El Camexican
02-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Well seeing as opinions vary (as they should), I'll say this: 99% of the people I know with guns have weapons and ammo…but never practice outside of a few shots during hunting season or at the range. I keep telling people that operating a weapon effectively under stress is far more difficult that punching paper at the range or shooting at an animal that's not shooting back. Even so, most of my buds are content to feel secure simply because they own a gun…pretty sad, because it could mean the lives of themselves, their family, or friends one day. TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so true. I can't even fathom what it would be like to try and draw a bead with a pistol on someone that was shooting back.

I recall a cop friend of my fathers that was a great shot at the range, but had a pressure situation come up once and couldn't hit the floor when it counted. Adrenalin doesn't always bring out the best in one.

Caminofeld
02-11-2016, 11:13 PM
I was never in the military and don't have the $$$ for high-end courses, so I take what I can from wherever I can. Here are a few suggestions that I use to stay sharp…

-Krav Maga- Provided you are at a legit gym, you will learn not only how to fight and win under pressure (try being pepper-sprayed then fighting 3 people or fighting multiple attackers with a fogged up gas mask on and one arm tied behind your back); but you will get motivated, in shape, tough as nails, and train with long/short guns, edged weapons, and blunt weapons. Invaluable teaching that you will always carry with you.

-MILSIM airsoft- Sounds cheesy (and sometimes can be), but I've been to many "professional" ops that are conducted like the real deal. I have learned so much about CQC/MOUT and terrain fighting that I am teaching some of my vet friends new things (flooding rooms, pie-ing corners, cover fire, communication, use of smoke, light discipline, etc). This stuff works (and many airsoft ops have courses/training before events put on by legit operators). Also hones point-and-shoot reflexes.

-Find a draw-friendly range and drill regularly- I'm fortunate to have many friends who have served and shown me techniques and drills they have learned. Best to work on rapid target acquisition, switching rapidly to varying distances, reloading, etc. Even better to drill with friends.

Not saying I'm some badass, it's just what I practice regularly.

bkm
02-12-2016, 03:02 PM
No, no, no!!! It's not 467, or 469 its 468! which is very easy to remember if you break it down to its origins.

Numerology tells us that 4+6+8=18. 18 is then broken down to 1+8 which equals 9 which is really just an upside down 6 right?

He's been banned 3 times (if you count Aramid), so three times X 6 is like 666 :eek: which is easy to remember right? Just think of him as Barnett666 and you'll never forget again, crazy eh??? You can't make this stuff up!!!:Bounce

See? Learning IS fun, DOCH always said so!!!!:Bounce
This might be my favorite post of all time. It's only rival is Glamy's, Minty poem he posted a few years ago about ThrillBilly, in the San Diego fire thread.

El Camexican
02-13-2016, 12:35 AM
This might be my favorite post of all time. It's only rival is Glamy's, Minty poem he posted a few years ago about ThrillBilly, in the San Diego fire thread.

Credit where credit is due. Glamy is the one that taught me where to insert the :Bounce guy.

ironchop
02-13-2016, 11:43 AM
I'm trying to find that thread....in vain

DohcBikes
02-13-2016, 12:06 PM
Learn to swim.

bkm
02-13-2016, 01:58 PM

Others may not get the same amount of enjoyment out of as I did, but something about it made me laugh my asse off.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/167477-San-Diego-County-Trikers-Please-Check-In?highlight=san+diego+fires

barnett468
02-13-2016, 04:47 PM

Try in vain no longer, for with his divine benevolence, "The Great Barnett" shall gladly assist you with your internet search for the words of "wisdom :wondering" you so desperately seek and cherish which were graciously bestowed upon us all by the "glamy" one.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/167477-San-Diego-County-Trikers-Please-Check-In?highlight=thrill+billy

LET us pray......our mymint8.70..who are`t in flinn springs heaven....halo`ed be thy name...thou does not like thrill billys website......thou refers to anyone without star power a flunky....even tho we are 3wheeled JUNKIES....and live in ape sh!t dago like monkeys.......AMEN ! ....... Sin mob or Laughing devils ? i`m a rough boy..................:Bounce:Bounce:shiftyeyes::Bo unce:Bounce

Scootertrash
02-14-2016, 09:28 PM
This will help fix that for you Caleeforn-I-A folks:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/business/networth/article/California-unveils-blueprint-for-6805110.php

What could go wrong?