PDA

View Full Version : Should probably get around to making one of these damn things.

81ATC185S
12-23-2015, 01:31 AM
So, I guess since I am making this I am obligated to spew out information about my self then eh? OK, fair enough. So at the time I am writing this, I am 16 years old and living in Manitoba Canada. The first time I seen a Trike was a buddy of mine had a 84 ATC 200es. It was slow, but loud *It had a Cobra pipe* and it was really tough and went through everything. From that point on I knew I had to get me one. I put out a ad on the bulletin boards at the mall and within a day someone phoned me saying that had 4 frames, 2 complete bikes, 3 spare engines, 3 sets of rims and tires. So me and my Dad jumped in our tried and true 91 Ford F150 2wd Super Cab 8Ft box 300CI and drove the hour and a half there and 1/4 tank of gas and $220 bucks later we were heading back to town. We fit all 4 frames 2 complete bikes and a whole trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro load of parts in the box of that one truck. Everyone was looking at me with this exact expression :wondering when I rolled back into town with the rear bumper almost dragging on the pavement with a box full of trikes. :lol: I then acquired a 81 ATC 200 for 200 bucks and it runs real good. So, that is my story. Pretty boring actually, non of this "reliving my childhood stuff. Just one idiot gooning it up on some beat up Honda trikes.

mendoAu
12-23-2015, 05:07 PM
No load is too big with the right attitude....HA!