PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Snow

ATC crazy
12-04-2002, 06:48 PM
Today it started to snow here in SW. VA. We got out of school at 1 because of how hard the snow was falling. Our bus got stuck in the ditch going downhill so that delayed us about an hour while they put chains on the tires. When I got home there was a good 2" on our road so I went and fired up the Foreman to do a little riding. The Blue Ridge Parkway is about 1 mile away from our house in the woods and since they close it down when there is bad weather, thats where I went. :-P As I slid out onto the roadway, I nailed the throttle and went through all 5 gears in a heartbeat. It was awesome as I did doughnuts and threw roosts for the next 5 miles. I met up with a few deer and chased them down the road at top speed. My legs started to get numb so I thought I would head back home and put on some long-johns and some snowpants so I could stay out longer and to share my story with all of you. It has been snowing very hard since the end of school and probably have 5" now. Another 4" is supposto fall by nightfall so it'll be even better tomorrow. :twisted:
If you are snowed in and have been riding lately, please tell your story too. Happy snow riding :!: ;) :Beerchug

12-04-2002, 09:11 PM
me and banshee350 went riding on my raptor 660r and his banshee talk about fun. we chased deer and we was going full speed around this courner and we hit this ditch because there was a cop and we ramped it and ran in to a small evergreen tree.and it came back up and whene banshee hit it a branch broke off and nelled him in the nose outher than that we had a fun day of riding and cutting dough nuts and even chasing deer. :Pimp

Tri Moto
12-05-2002, 12:30 AM
As soon as my bro got home from school we hoped on the quads (he rode my LT250r and i took my girlfriends LT230) and blew donuts all around our farm, raced thorugh the fields etc.
We were just waiting for the cop to leave at the comunity centre up the street (its a rural base of operations they stop at once a day) and as soon as he left we shot up there and played on the sheet of ice they call a parking lot, donuts in the snow are fun but ice is a sport!

It was a blast, i didnt even feel the cold till it was over! I think it was -20c here (way up in Canada eh!) yesterday To bad the 250 needs a clutch or id go and play on it daily!