PDA

View Full Version : 1983 ATC70 / Intro

Mrrcx
02-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Hey,
I just joined this forum to see if anyone would be interested in this living room art. I am not sure where the classified section is either.

ps2fixer
02-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Nice looking atc70 you have there. If you are trying to sell it, you might want to throw for sale in the title to draw more interest.

I reproduce wire harnesses, and would be really interested in the wire length measurements and photos of the light kit harness. Would there be any way you would be willing to help?

Also just for the complete details, the classified section is in the "restricted area", if I remember correctly members there are required to have 10+ posts and have been a member for atleast 2 months. This helps keep the spammers and scammers off the site.

And finally.... welcome to 3ww!

Mrrcx
02-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Can do, what measurement are you after?
PS how do I edit the title, it will only let me edit the content.
PPS. Thanks!

ps2fixer
02-05-2016, 01:12 AM
Click edit post, then click the go advanced button. One of the top text boxes will be thread title.

This is the diagram photo I'm referencing - https://gyazo.com/67abec56ae5b79f8e29dab8fd5ab6b59

Basically I need overall length end to end, and the length of the two wires that come out the side. The box looking thing isn't clear what it is, I suspect it is the connector for the engine, but there isn't much out there for good solid photos to reference. Since the diagram isn't in color, photos of each end would be a great help. I suspect the tail light wire is brown, ring bolt on wire is green, and the engine plug wire is yellow and all 3 run to the headlight switch with the bullet connectors.

I do notice the headlight in the diagram is round while yours is rectangle, but I suspect both styles are the same main harness since I think the rectangle headlight is just sourced from another machine like a 110 or 185, while the round one was the same as the atc90.

Thanks for your help, I'm sure other atc70 owners will be glad to have the harness reproduced... we just need the actual lights from something 6v =D.

Mrrcx
02-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Ok I will see what I can get for ya.
This headlight is from an ATC125