PDA

View Full Version : Checking throttle response

sweetip2000
02-05-2016, 12:36 AM
Thought my 86 250sx was running kinda sloppy so I wondered if I could do a burn out inside the garage facing the wall.

Well my tires spun out and smoked and I wasnt wondering anymore as my little 250 lunged straight for the wall even with the front brake all the way engaged. I almost went through the wall !! Oh my

I love these trikes. They are so cool. yeah heah baby

tri again
02-14-2016, 06:44 AM
maybe nose it to the wall next time?

Have you seen the harley bikers nose to nose, front wheel to front wheel, doing burn outs?

Sturgis, don'tcha know.

Yeah, not a good way to get hurt or waste a perfectly good trike.

Were you wearing a helmet?

sweetip2000
02-15-2016, 12:18 AM
Yes I was wearing a helmet. I have been really been putting it to good use hauling firewood around the yard and the reverse gear is a real luxury for me. Luckily I did not drive through the wall.....

AK47KID
03-18-2016, 12:50 PM
This reminds me of when I got my first electric 4 wheeler. It had hand brakes and I wasn't used to them and didnt know what they were. So i was riding around on Christmas day and everybody was filming me of course and I went to go drive the quad back in the garage. Since I didn't know that the brakes were on the handle bars I tried to stomp on my imaginary foot brake but had little luck since there was no brake there, I ended up hitting the wall and a 2x4 hit me in the head. Oh good times!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AK47KID
03-18-2016, 12:52 PM
This reminds me of when I got my first electric 4 wheeler. It had hand brakes and I wasn't used to them and didnt know what they were. So i was riding around on Christmas day and everybody was filming me of course and I went to go drive the quad back in the garage. Since I didn't know that the brakes were on the handle bars I tried to stomp on my imaginary foot brake but had little luck since there was no brake there, I ended up hitting the wall and a 2x4 hit me in the head. Oh good times!

I of course wasn't wearing a helmet at the time...

plastikosmd
03-19-2016, 03:51 PM
^nice

I was being watched on my friends Xmas trike. I let my leg drag, not being used to trikes. Rear tire grabbed my leg and snowpants. Panic throttle, sucked me off the trike and my pants off me. Left standing in the drive pant less and the trike up on a snowbank. Pretty stunned crowd, I must say