PDA

View Full Version : Freak of Nature

El Camexican
02-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Check this thing out. Can you imagine being confronted by it the wild?

http://news.yahoo.com/roo-want-a-piece-of-me-kangaroo-dundee-is-back-101017176.html

Bren_downe
02-06-2016, 12:40 AM
I think I need a bigger shopping bag!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=euEW9x1e-Js

El Camexican
02-06-2016, 12:52 AM
It's like someone thought it would be funny to inject a baby kangaroo with steroids.

El Camexican
02-06-2016, 12:53 AM
I think I need a bigger shopping bag!

Better double bag too!

onformula1
02-06-2016, 12:55 AM
Man, I wish I had guns like that............So, I wouldn't have to carry these big boys around all day! :lol:

Thanks for sharing, unreal pics.

El Camexican
02-06-2016, 12:24 PM
That is double muscling, and humans can have it too. It's a genetic defect.

There is a certain bread of cattle that is known for it.

There is a whippet that has it, and although she is much larger than her normal counterpart, she is also slower.

It is a very interesting defect, and some research is being done to determine if it could be manipulated to help people who have a disease that affects muscle tissue.

In humans, it has yet to be determined if it causes a decreased life span due to the extra stresses put on other organs. It seems that kidney problems are associated with it.

Thanks for all that. I had never heard of such a thing. It seems like it would be hard to move around all wrapped up like that. Talk about muscle-bound.

I guess I can stop wondering if perhaps Arnold Schwarzenegger went on a blind drunk Fosters bender down under about 10 years back and got weird with a kangaroo outback.

tripledog
02-06-2016, 01:32 PM
I sometimes do some double tissuing after a bender to clean up the Pabst smear.

Scootertrash
02-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Did that happen when you were in the Gyna Colleges?

tripledog
02-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Did that happen when you were in the Gyna Colleges?

Yes, if mammary serves correctly.

poolieZerUK
02-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Watched a documentary that shadowed the bloke that runs the Kangaroo sanctuary. May have been on BBC.

Mad as a bag of spiders, he lives in a tin shed in the middle of nowhere rescuing joeys from the pouches of their road kill mothers.

He has to maintain a pack leadership with him at the top, the adolescent males square up to him and he has a bit of a do with them. Kill you one punch or kick, 5hitting himself.

Legend for looking after helpless beasts at considerable risk and cost

RIDE-RED 250r
02-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Weird for sure....especially the guy that has the stones to go toe-to-toe with a 'Roo! That's nuts!

I have seen pics of double muscled cattle. I can't remember if it is the result of a genetic defect, or intentional genetic experimentation.. But here is one of many pics one can find with a google search...

Scootertrash
02-06-2016, 07:16 PM
Yes, if mammary serves correctly.

Thanks for not gettin' lippy ;) If you need any support let me know :naughty:

Scootertrash
02-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Weird for sure....especially the guy that has the stones to go toe-to-toe with a 'Roo! That's nuts!

I have seen pics of double muscled cattle. I can't remember if it is the result of a genetic defect, or intentional genetic experimentation.. But here is one of many pics one can find with a google search...

Holy cow! Talk about beefcake!

El Camexican
02-07-2016, 01:32 AM
Things like that are just cool to learn about. I just became aware of it for a couple years and things like that make it into mainstream media on seemingly random cycles.

Other things like water bears and face mites have been pretty popular lately because of research being done on them.

BTW, don't read about face mites if you don't want to lose sleep or get a little freaked out during intimate encounters. Just about everybody has them.

A lesser known fact about kangaroos is they are very strong swimmers. I bet that buff one could just about walk on water.

It's amazing what the Internet has allowed us to access. As a kid we had a set of Encyclopedia Britannica's that I'd scour for pictures for insects and animals, but I never found anything like this in them.

El Camexican
02-07-2016, 01:33 AM
Holy cow! Talk about beefcake!

So that's what marbled beef looks like!

greenhuman
02-08-2016, 07:36 AM
One of these was in a tree behind my house yesterday.

Scootertrash
02-08-2016, 08:47 AM
Chuprakoala?

greenhuman
02-08-2016, 08:59 AM
That's only a kitten.

Scootertrash
02-08-2016, 02:08 PM
I heard if you get bit by one the pain is unbearable.

RIDE-RED 250r
02-08-2016, 05:26 PM
That's one angry looking eucalyptus munchin' marsupial!!!