PDA

View Full Version : Shot dead riding 250R!

3wheelrider
02-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Such a sad story from not very long ago:
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-man-arrested-allegedly-shot-atc-rider-20140501-story.html
http://theavtimes.com/2014/05/02/man-charged-with-murder-of-stephen-finson/

I found this story on the net & havent stopped thinking about it/him. Seems like wrong place/wrong time. Some scumbag meth-head shot him allegedly for no reason while Stephen was out on his 250R in L.A.-. Did anyone know of Stephen? Wasnt a member here I assume?-Wonder what happened with this case finally? I cant help but thinking if it was me in his place. Makes me sad but angry too.

RIDE-RED 250r
02-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Yeah, that is disgusting....

Pretty sad when a man who has lost the right to own a firearm goes ahead and commits yet another firearm crime.. Another sad case of failure to enforce the laws we have, and costing an innocent man his life. :(

oldskool83
02-12-2016, 05:03 PM
That guy needs to be shot in the back of the head. That's no accident. What a dick!

ATC-Eric
02-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Could have very easily happened to my brother and I here in Columbia MO. We were riding at a friends house, and got lost WAY back in the woods (without our host). Couple of real meth head looking guys came at us armed. Cutoff shorts/no shirt had a pistol, his brother had a rifle, both aimed at us the entire time. Yelled, and yelled, and yelled at us about riding on their mama's property. Finally got them calmed down, by telling them we had been lost for over an hour (which was true) and had no fkn clue where we were. And asked them to just please tell us how to get the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro off of mama's property. Think that was the last time we rode at that guys house.

LegendaryTriker
02-13-2016, 02:04 AM
That's bullshit, he should be killed for that

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Mosh
02-13-2016, 09:17 AM
Sounds like there is a market for AR turret handlebar mounts with a 200 rd magazine well..
Hell keep the front end down too.

redsox
02-13-2016, 09:30 AM
There is a lot of evil in this world. Bad, bad people doing bad, bad things. That sucks. That guys probably doing a 5 to 7. If he stays non-violent for a few weeks after he gets out, the State will pay him enough to buy the dead guys r. .......and i think, to myself,,,, what a wonderful world.