PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is ROY FRANKS!!!!!

davham
01-26-2004, 11:32 AM
This guy is not responding to any of my emails or pm's. I have also sent him emails from his ebay auctions and still nothing. Nor does he answer his phone or it could be that he gave me a bogus #. He is still listing stuff on ebay though, so he is alive. Maybe he's avoiding me perhaps.
Anyone know whats going on with this guy?????

HemiChallenger71
01-26-2004, 01:13 PM
I've delt with Roy before, and he does things a little bit differentley. I didnt really have a problem, it just took a long time to get some stuff that's all. I think hes a busy person give him a couple days, and if he doesnt reply then forget it.

davham
01-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Thanks but sorry, can't forget it. He owes me.

whiteboarder
01-26-2004, 10:02 PM
i bought a pipe and silencer from him the other week and the other day he said he was sending it out but this was mostly my fault becuse i sent the money orde late but i have heard from him

Steiger
01-26-2004, 10:55 PM
I won an ebay auction with him on 12/31/03 and have yet to see the merchandise. 9 days ago he said he had shipped it that day and apologized for taking so long. Thats all good and fine, I am a patient man most of the time, but my patience will run out at the end of this week which will be 2 weeks in transit. We will see but I hope it gets here, I really need the part :!: He does seem like a decent person to deal with, I have seen him sell a lot of other parts and I did not know of any one else who had a problem with him before...........

slippy4
01-28-2004, 11:29 PM
It just takes him time to get your stuff out, i called him the other day and he said his father in law or someone passed away and you guys know the whole thing. if i dont get my cylinder by monday ill be calling him again and ask him about it. you should get your stuff, just wait a bit and you should have it.

Steiger
01-29-2004, 07:16 PM
I was pleasantly surprised today to see a box come in from Roy Franks with my part in it. It was as he said it would be, I guess USPS is just that slooooooooooow. Anyways I apologize for getting nervous, but in this day and age, you never know, and I did not want to put it off for very long. I am now a believer in Roy....... :-D :-D :-D Thanks Roy :!:

davham
01-30-2004, 03:15 PM
I will soon change your mind.