PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Mr. ATC

Levi
01-27-2004, 12:04 AM
William,

After waiting 8 weeks, I was finally able to contact you (in December) and you said you would ship me my parts the next day.

I havn't seen anything. I emailed you and sent you a couple of private messages with no response, yet you posted a message on the forum (http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthre...&threadid=11894). What's going on? Waiting over 12 weeks if a bit much.

If you had time to post a message on a forum, you had time to atleast respond to an email or private message.

I'm getting a little tired of this. You can't say I havn't been patient, but now I'm starting to loose my patience.

I gave you my hard earned money as payment for certain parts, and it's your responsibility to see it through and make sure I recieve those parts

I'm not going to piss around anymore, I'll give you an ultimatum, refund the full amount of the money I sent you ($210) or send me the parts that I rightfully own and email me a copy of the receipt and tracking number.

If I do not hear a response from you by private message or email within the next 2 weeks, I will file a complaint with the New York State Police and the Broome County Sheriff's Department.

CHAINSAW
01-27-2004, 12:06 AM
forget the cops.... buy a plane ticket, buy a baseball bat, and solve the problem yourself!! :-D

Levi
01-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Chainsaw,

You have no idea how seriously I though about that.

However, the thought of sitting in prison and being sued for everything I'm worth and then some doesn't appeal to me that much.

smokinwrench
01-27-2004, 12:41 AM
I thought he refunded or sent everyone there parts already. Well thats what he said in one of his posts on here a few weeks ago (maybe the dog ate his stamps). I feel bad for you guys that have gotten ripped off by him. I hope this is a lesson to everyone on 3ww and .org not to buy from him.

$0.02
Josh

CHAINSAW
01-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Chainsaw,

You have no idea how seriously I though about that.

However, the thought of sitting in prison and being sued for everything I'm worth and then some doesn't appeal to me that much.

Prisons not that bad dude.. only thing that sucks is not being able to go riding!

KASEY
01-27-2004, 11:36 AM
all i can say is this site harbors a known thief,,,, doesn't make it look good ,,, he is posting in fourms like he belongs here,,,,,,hmmmmm

IneedAnATV
01-27-2004, 01:13 PM
MR ATC seems to be posting over at .org as well KASEY. Does your statement reflect that site as well? I didnt think so as you never made a statement like that at .org. You seem to have some ill feelings toward this site or someone at this site. ( And I don't mean MR ATC ) Sometimes it is best to just mind ones own business. The way you had written your reply was to make it seem as if everyone here is like MR ATC, and as if the site and its members are at fault. Perhaps you didnt mean it like that, if not, maybe you should rewrite it. Just my 2 cents. [/quote]

84250r
01-27-2004, 01:13 PM
all i can say is this site harbors a known thief,,,, doesn't make it look good ,,, he is posting in fourms like he belongs here,,,,,,hmmmmm

Hey kasey i think you need to take a step back before you start saying trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro like that.

I seen he posted on .org a time or two before.

TimSr
01-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Why is everything always up to the site to handle. We have worked hard to create a USEABLE feedback forum so that people can possibly know who they are dealing with, but of course, it actually requires participation in order to work. Why is it that so many people are willing to complain in discussion forums about their dealings with this guy, but nobody will record it in The Feedback Forum so others wont make the same mistake. Right now, if a new person gets on the site, and checks his feedback, he looks like a good guy to deal with. If a new guy gets screwed by dealing with him, its not the site's fault for harboring him by not making sure he was barred, and his email sealed off. Its YOUR FAULT if you have had a dealing with him that went bad, and didnt record it so others could know.

By the way, banning someone from the site has little effect on their ability to deal. Anybody van visit the site as a guest and email people. They often "deal" more effectively this way with those who dont know their reputation because those of us who do are unaware of their activities.

KASEY
01-27-2004, 04:18 PM
GUYS , i am only a mod @.org ,, i can't ban for life!!! which is probably a good thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D :D :D :D :D :D

i am glad we have lotsa opinions that keeps a good flow of information which i think is good for everyone involved,, even if its not the best info ,,someone will correct you thats for sure,,,, but i hate thieves!!!!!!!

Howdy
01-27-2004, 04:52 PM
GUYS , i am only a mod @.org ,, i can't ban for life!!! which is probably a good thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D :D :D :D :D :D

i am glad we have lotsa opinions that keeps a good flow of information which i think is good for everyone involved,, even if its not the best info ,,someone will correct you thats for sure,,,, but i hate thieves!!!!!!!

Kasey, I am with you on the "I hate Thieves". This is why I added the Sellers and Buyers rule in the Classifieds. I was under the impression he had corrected his bad dealings. How ever this thread has proven other wise. When I seen this thread this morning I immediately took action.

Even though it may or may not cause a big stink again. He is no longer a part of this site. Yes, I personally Banned him. As far as I am conserned the ban is a life time ban. It don't matter how much you know, You scam people you get banned. Plain and simple.

I advise EVERYONE that he has ripped off to file fraud charges against him.

As TimSR stated we have the feedback forum. I suggest Everyone with good and bad dealings with other members to USE IT.

FYI, This makes the 3rd seller in a month to receive such a ban. The rules apply to EVERYONE.
Howdy

KASEY
01-27-2004, 08:10 PM
guys please use the tools provided by this site!!!! i just looked and there are no warnings in place to keep this from happening again,,,, i have sold a couple of things to members of both sites ,,,you can't tell that cause i see no feedback ,,, FEEDBACK should be used for both good and bad,,,,
KASEY :shock:

Levi
01-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Feedback, Done.

I just got the phone number for the district attorney to file a complaint against William. Like I said, I'm not pissing around anymore.

250SX
01-28-2004, 01:29 AM
well guys I did receive some of my parts from bill today. he sent my speedo, mounting bracket, and installation kit. He still hasn't sent the other installation kit and the 250r stator & flywheel. I'm still undecided about whether to completely ban him. I know he won't have any luck selling anything to people on either of our sites, but I have some hope that continued peer pressure will make him do right in the end so for now he will not be banned on .org. However, the time may come soon when that does happen if he doesn't follow through on everyone's deals in the near future.

Howdy
01-28-2004, 09:34 AM
well guys I did receive some of my parts from bill today. he sent my speedo, mounting bracket, and installation kit. He still hasn't sent the other installation kit and the 250r stator & flywheel. I'm still undecided about whether to completely ban him. I know he won't have any luck selling anything to people on either of our sites, but I have some hope that continued peer pressure will make him do right in the end so for now he will not be banned on .org. However, the time may come soon when that does happen if he doesn't follow through on everyone's deals in the near future.

Dan, I am glad you got some of your parts. I don'tunderstand why he wouldn't send the rest of the in the same package though. I hope you fair better than some of the other people he has dealed with ( like Levi ).

I have taken the liberty to remove him from these forums for good. My only regret is I should have done this a long time ago ( after the first 20,000 excuses ). He may know some stuff, but that does not give him the right to rip people off.

I was told he is still planning on going to TF04. This could be a good thing for anyone that is coming that he ripped off.

Howdy

ScottZJ
01-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Hey Dan, if you get 2 speedo install kits, you wanna sell me one? I need one.

Levi
01-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Howdy,

Now that you mention it, when I was talking to him (MR ATC) last night, he asked me specifically if I was going to go to TF04. Huh, gee, I'm only 1500 miles away. Maybe he's worried about the poeple he owes parts to might come down to TF04 when he's there.

It might be a good idea to make the trip down and make MR ATC an appointment with Dr. Feelgood.

CHAINSAW
01-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Dude told me 3 weeks ago when he was in chat.. "I will be at Trikefest 04, Im not scared of anyone. Never have been, and never will" Those were his exact words (or pretty damn close)

So if anyone is close, and are waiting on parts.. maybe trikefest would be the time to find out where they are at. Then again, he has also told numerous people their parts are on their way..... but they never showed up either.

Aaron2003
01-28-2004, 04:54 PM
maybe it would be a good idea for him to show up for the 04 fest, then he can bring all the parts he owes to people or bring his boxing gloves, so he can go a round or two with the masses he owes....

Jeb
01-28-2004, 10:19 PM
maybe it would be a good idea for him to show up for the 04 fest, then he can bring all the parts he owes to people or bring his boxing gloves, so he can go a round or two with the masses he owes....

Then if thats the case, we need to change the name from "Trike-Fest" to "Lets All Go and Kick MRATC's @$$ - Fest". I'm sure Haspin Acres will be glad to host a "free for all" and/or a public lynching. And what a great positive image for 3Wheeler Enthusiasts! :shock: :D

Bill, if you're still reading here, take the time to send these guys their parts!!

Howdy
01-28-2004, 10:31 PM
If need be I will have a little conversation with the Haspin crew. If they know the whole situation I am sure they won't even allow him in the gates. This will end any chance of a free for all. ;)
Howdy

smokinwrench
01-28-2004, 11:43 PM
I agree with that Howdy. If he shows up someone will more than likely end up in jail. It would be better if he weren't there. I sure would like to kick him in the ribs until my foot got sore though.

TimSr
01-29-2004, 12:14 AM
I guess that kills my idea. I was going to suggest taking up a collection for gas money and ear plugs for some of the guys in New York to give him a lift there. Im sure some folks would love to do a little catching up.

Levi
01-29-2004, 12:51 AM
Howdy, are you serious about that?

I was genuinely thinking of coming to TF04.

250SX
01-29-2004, 02:29 AM
Hey Dan, if you get 2 speedo install kits, you wanna sell me one? I need one.

sorry man, but I have another NOS speedo that I wanted the other installation kit for. one is going on the 350x and the other on the 250r resto project I'm almost done with.