PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Clay don't play...

Jmoozy27
03-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Lt. Clay Higgins of the St. Landry Parish SO was asked to tone it down after this message was released on local news...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=gremlin+gang+in+louisiana&view=detail&mid=231BCD986AC42ECE14AC231BCD986AC42ECE14AC&FORM=VRRTAP&PC=APPL

Needless to say that he resigned from his position yesterday... Law enforcement need more people like him IMO.

tripledog
03-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Wow. He painted a target on his own back; sorry to hear he resigned. I don't think he was out of line at all.

sledcrazyinCT
03-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Total BS he was asked to tone it down! I forwarded that video to a few folks yesterday. That should be a PSA broadcasted on all networks. Put those gang members on notice!

Jmoozy27
03-02-2016, 12:53 AM
Footage of his resignation...

https://youtu.be/gGbiVD4OFQg

He's been manning the crimestoppers segment on our local news station for over a year and was under pressure by the normal racebaiters.

onformula1
03-02-2016, 05:32 AM
"You don't like what I have to say, I AM EASY TO FIND."

Man,the guy has "BIG BALLS" especially when you consider his family could be harmed.

His is pretty famous in Arizona too.

El Camexican
03-02-2016, 09:59 AM
How sad that he system is set up in such a way that crime is needed.

83ATC185
03-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Is this the same guy that put out a warning to the guy that robbed a store there a while back? I'm sure seeing that would've scared the little thug trailprotrailprotrailprotrailproless

Needless to say there would be a lot less crime if criminals knew they were being hunted.
An even bigger shame that we let crimes against good people prevail. I am amazed and saddened at this world we live in.

Jmoozy27
03-02-2016, 10:13 AM
"You don't like what I have to say, I AM EASY TO FIND."

Man,the guy has "BIG BALLS" especially when you consider his family could be harmed.

His is pretty famous in Arizona too.

The criminals he addressed feared him and what he represented. What he was doing worked and now the good citizens of our area lose peace of mind knowing that evil won this battle. I imagine that he won't be out of work for long with a resume like his. I don't see a guy like him hanging his hat up any time soon.

Jmoozy27
03-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Is this the same guy that put out a warning to the guy that robbed a store there a while back? I'm sure seeing that would've scared the little thug trailprotrailprotrailprotrailproless

Needless to say there would be a lot less crime if criminals knew they were being hunted.
An even bigger shame that we let crimes against good people prevail. I am amazed and saddened at this world we live in.

He has been publicly calling out these thugs since he became the voice of SLPSO. Calling them by name, not by description, which was effective in locating them.

onformula1
03-02-2016, 03:45 PM
Don't you still have Steven Segal?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk