PDA

View Full Version : Hello from England!

chainsnapper
03-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Hi ..I'm steve from Shirwell, Devon England!

I've finally bought an Atc 110 1979......been after one for years..think I'm having a mid life crisis.

I normally restore gsxrs or Big kawasakis......my last bike is in the shed and is a gpz900r and waiting for the weather to get better!

So I bought this little atc110...I've stripped the engine down...messed about with it all...but now I'm stuck...I'm missing an exhaust....I've looked on eBay and there is nothing available in England ...I'm looking at the USA eBay....seems to be loads of different exhausts...all slightly different shapes.....driving me crackers!

anyway this chat is not in the right area I would reckon so will post in another area of the forum my frustration.

thanks
steve

arlaunch
03-22-2016, 08:01 PM
How fun is that!

I would like to have a 110 as well.

There is one just down the road from were i live for a very good price.

Check it out

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/snw/5492078473.html

tripledog
03-23-2016, 12:53 AM
Welcome, Steve. I have always wanted to visit England, but I need to learn the language first. Bunch of great folks here to help you out. Cheers!

Keepah Rolln
03-30-2016, 07:02 PM
Welcome to the site

ps2fixer
04-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Welcome, Steve. I have always wanted to visit England, but I need to learn the language first. Bunch of great folks here to help you out. Cheers!

I might not be great, but I might be able to help out =).

I think the 79-80 and 81 + atc110's were slightly different layout for the exhaust which might be why they look conflicting. OEM vs aftermarket is another huge factor, oem runs inside the frame if I remember correctly, and aftermarket goes along the outside.

I have a Cobra aftermarket exhaust that came off of a 1979 atc110, so I'm sure it is a direct fit. I have it priced a little high on my site, but I'd be open to offers and shipping over seas is fine (but expensive generally). Here is my little write up on it.

http://atcfixer.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=67