PDA

View Full Version : Older 350X exhaust. OPINIONS Barnett On formula1 etc etc

Dirtcrasher
03-19-2016, 03:16 PM
Hey guys,
This looks solid, but does anyone know what it is??

I'm running a SuperTrapp on my back up 350X and I love the sound and adjustable with the # of discs installed.

I'd buy this (only because SuperTrapps are often in poor pitted rusty crap), like lipstick on a pig....

Anyway, I think it's just an older model of a DG pipe. Which are horribly loud and obnoxious; So, I don't want that!!

Otherwise, if it's known and recommended exhaust I'll snatch it up.

LMK if anyone knows what it is and if it's any good. Otherwise, I'm getting a set of rollers to make these cones from S T that are usually junk. Someone has to start reproducing the worse part; The tapered cone!! Otherwise, I'd just like that header.

Thanks for any advice guys.

Steve
DC

onformula1
03-19-2016, 06:23 PM
Hey guys,
This looks solid, but does anyone know what it is??

I'm running a SuperTrapp on my back up 350X and I love the sound and adjustable with the # of discs installed.

I'd buy this (only because SuperTrapps are often in poor pitted rusty crap), like lipstick on a pig....

Anyway, I think it's just an older model of a DG pipe. Which are horribly loud and obnoxious; So, I don't want that!!

Otherwise, if it's known and recommended exhaust I'll snatch it up.

LMK if anyone knows what it is and if it's any good. Otherwise, I'm getting a set of rollers to make these cones from S T that are usually junk. Someone has to start reproducing the worse part; The tapered cone!! Otherwise, I'd just like that header.

Thanks for any advice guys.

Steve
DC

Do you have a picture or link?