PDA

View Full Version : 1st gen 200x suspension

R.A.M.
04-11-2016, 05:06 PM
well apparently need 10 post here for access to post in the racers lounge so figured id start a small post for 200x suspension.

wondering what people have done to modify their 200x suspension to better suit jumps. i can go up yet on fork oil. thing bottoms out alot on relatively small stuff. gonna try 3/4" spacers in the front and see what happens and just try and crank the preload down some. i dont want to go to stiff because i only weight about 130ish with gear.

edizzle89
04-14-2016, 09:46 AM
i 'think' there are different springs you can get in the front end that are stiffer that should help with bottoming out.

yaegerb
04-14-2016, 01:52 PM
well apparently need 10 post here for access to post in the racers lounge so figured id start a small post for 200x suspension.

wondering what people have done to modify their 200x suspension to better suit jumps. i can go up yet on fork oil. thing bottoms out alot on relatively small stuff. gonna try 3/4" spacers in the front and see what happens and just try and crank the preload down some. i dont want to go to stiff because i only weight about 130ish with gear.

Or just send them to onformula1 (member here on the boards). He can have your forks and rear monoshock set up for any terrain.