PDA

View Full Version : 85 Honda 250 es snorkel

Lije 250es
04-14-2016, 11:22 AM
Hi everybody, I'm going to be snorkeling my "beater" big red. I know what to do but when people say run the vent lines to the air box I don't really know which ones.. I know the crankcase breather and the rear differential, is there more? I've heard someone say the carb vent line... what's that one? Thanks in advance! Here's a pic of my beater big red. Has a 2 inch lift or so on the back, gonna lift the front, and put some bigger tires and wheels on it. I'm think the Silverback x lites. Maybe 27s, or will I lose too much power?

briano
04-14-2016, 12:26 PM
You don't need to start a new thread every day or two. Do some research. Where's your helmet, read the rules.

Lije 250es
04-14-2016, 12:42 PM
You don't need to start a new thread every day or two. Do some research. Where's your helmet, read the rules.
I have researched many snorkel ideas, but other people always say something about snorkeling the vent lines to the air box... there aren't any specific posts about which ones. So I'm just looking for some help about what to do. And also about the tires I've searched but haven't found much. I do apologize for all the posts and I don't want to cause trouble.