PDA

View Full Version : Kicking a horse that has long been deceased--nerd bars/brush guards for 250es

PawPaw
04-14-2016, 10:08 PM
So when are one of you guys that have the smarts, tools etc. gonna start making some nice brush guards for the 250es? I don't have to tell you guys what they sell for when you can find a set. I will buy a pristine ATC110 For that price before paying that much. But.......if the right guy, with the right tools, and the want to....if that guy set his mind to it I believe he could make some that would sell for enough to make it worth his time........id pay $100 for then all day maybe more and I'm sure I'm not alone. And while at it, might as well make some nice metal baskets for the front rack, no? Just thinking out loud. I'm not that guy. My few attempts at welding have been humbling experiences, and I don't have the free time anyway. If I'm mistaken and there is a way to get either of these parts, please please point me in the right direction. Thanks!!

Keepah Rolln
04-14-2016, 11:35 PM
I just bought a 250 big red today. It had the dealer brush guards on them. also a gun rack and a huge homemade but well made extended rack and trailer hitch...I could not pass it up so its now in my garage..lol

PawPaw
04-15-2016, 05:13 PM
I just bought a 250 big red today. It had the dealer brush guards on them. also a gun rack and a huge homemade but well made extended rack and trailer hitch...I could not pass it up so its now in my garage..lol

Well you just let me know if you decide you want to sell for a reasonable price and I will buy them.

Keepah Rolln
04-15-2016, 10:29 PM
I'll be fixing it up for the collection..Try craigslist