PDA

View Full Version : ATC registration in British Columbia!?

Reikatoes
04-17-2016, 06:39 PM
Im wondering if anyone has had any luck registering their 3 wheeler through ICBC...
I tried to register my 1984 200x today(sunday) and the girl at the auto plan place was super helpfull and seemed to know what she was doing. All was going well untill she put into her computer that it was an ATC. That caused some kind of error in her system and wouldnt let her continue!!!! To continue she said she would have to call ICBC and figure out why it wasnt working. But its sunday so she couldnt.
So im really wondering if anyone else in BC has been able to register their atc and if so how...

Thunder
04-18-2016, 08:16 AM
Had the same problem in Alberta. We don't have a provincial insurance deal like you guys do though. Out here I just had to register and insure it as an ATV or a Bike. Don't need to tell them it's a trike. ATV is good enough

Reikatoes
04-19-2016, 01:02 AM
Thanks,
I got it figured out today :)
It only took a bill of sale from when I took posession and a gift letter and a notarized declaration stating i dont think its stolen, and a transfer form.... simple :crazy:

ditchmyster
04-30-2016, 03:17 AM
Thanks,
I got it figured out today :)
It only took a bill of sale from when I took posession and a gift letter and a notarized declaration stating i dont think its stolen, and a transfer form.... simple :crazy:

Does anyone know if it's possible to register a Honda 185s ATV in Europe.