PDA

View Full Version : Now I understand all the horse manure grammer......

Scootertrash
04-26-2016, 11:42 AM
Yaall jus bein racely senstive, yo. Dat's kool anall, bu u jus be supressin yo wite privlege, cracka. Da gud gramma be holin da bruddas an sistas down, yo.

Good grammer is now racist:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/04/frontiers_of_white_privilege_good_grammar_is_now_r acist.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

El Camexican
04-26-2016, 02:04 PM
Wow! That is one nappy headed debater.

So when does all the white privilege stuff kick in? I've been waiting for my cut a while now and quite frankly I'm starting to think it's a scam.

RIDE-RED 250r
04-26-2016, 04:04 PM
So, they use the dreaded "N"-word and get an award for it, and if we use the same dreaded "N"-word they declare open season on all "crackas"....

That is some shockingly lowest-common-demoninator twaddle, and I could only sit through half of it.....Seriously, all I could pick up from that dribble was "bla bla blah nigga gasp gasp bla bla nigga bla bla gasp gasp gasp bla bla nigga gasp bla!"

WTF was the point of the whole trainwreck anyway?

tripledog
04-26-2016, 04:20 PM
In an unrelated story, there is a 95% chance of (hearing the song) Purple Rain today...

Scootertrash
04-26-2016, 04:28 PM
OK, Now ya did it. You went and mentioned his Purple Highness. I've avoided bringing his demise up so far, he was a local hero around here. I wasn't that big of a fan of his music, but he was one talented SOB. He could play something like 27 instruments. Apparently Eric Clapton was asked in an interview "What's it like to be the best guitar player in the world?" He replied "I don't know, you should go ask Prince." That's one hell of a compliment if you ask me.

Now for something completely different:

Scootertrash
04-26-2016, 04:34 PM
WTF was the point of the whole trainwreck anyway?

A NATIONAL Championship. NATIONAL!!!

Scootertrash
04-26-2016, 06:04 PM

How about this guy?

Scootertrash
04-26-2016, 06:24 PM
How many crackas can you fit in a circle?

None. Crackers come in boxes!!!!!!

3is4Fun
04-26-2016, 08:36 PM
This is exactly what happened in the movie "Idiocracy" guy wakes up in the future, everyone talking like retards, they think he's the one talking ghey.

DohcBikes
04-26-2016, 10:35 PM
Have any of you racist fawkers ever been to a debate tournament like this?

Nothing better than making fun of something you don't understand.

RIDE-RED 250r
04-26-2016, 10:41 PM
Admittedly no. But in my defense I couldn't even understand what they were saying in the debate footage. So how the hell am I to understand these "tournaments"??

kb0nly
04-26-2016, 11:19 PM
A black aka to be politically correct "african american" friend of mine, though he prefers dark skinned redneck... LOL... told me after seeing that video that when he was a kid in the 80's if he used the "N" word around his grandma she would whoop his ass until, and i quote, "i couldn't sit let alone take a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro without squatting three feet above the toilet"... Not all "black" people toss that word around like its nothing. He grew up with a family that taught self respect, too bad most people don't these days!

PS.. Before the comments come in, yes i have been AWOL from the forums for some time now, but just know i'm always lurking in the shadows... Muaw ha ha ha ha ha... And of course maintaining the ATC manual repository!

DohcBikes
04-26-2016, 11:28 PM
Absolutely^

And it wasn't their intention to glorify the use of the word. You have to listen to the words wrapped around that word as well.

It's just a word.

Ride-Red, at a debate tournament such as this, often times the speaker cannot be understood by others for many reasons intentional and otherwise. Regardless of race. I have a friend that did this in high school and he can speak so fast it sounds like he's humming. Some have very weird pause sounds. will breathe in very loud or weird ways while speaking.

Sometimes a guy will spend the whole time telling you why his cat is a better dancer than yours. Not joking.

For all we know his particular debate might be constructed in a manner to intentionally incite the other team and throw them off their game. I know a guy that uses that technique when debating as well.

You really have to be involved to understand. There's no reason to use this video as a jumping point for racism.

DohcBikes
04-27-2016, 12:08 AM
So, they use the dreaded "N"-word and get an award for it, and if we use the same dreaded "N"-word they declare open season on all "crackas"....

Tell me EXACTLY.

Who are "THEY"?

Who are "WE"?

Don't even attempt to say you weren't saying "Blacks" and "Whites". You know damn well you were.

Do you Joe seriously not see the ridiculous folly of this extremely RACIST comment?

Be DAMN SURE not to include THIS white boy in your "WE".

DohcBikes
04-27-2016, 12:15 AM
And by the way, I don't understand some words Canadians use either. Maybe we should start a bigoted rant thread and start making fun if them too.

Sorry to spoil the party. I know you guys had your crosses doused and your pointy white hats on real straight but damn this kind of content is plastered all over 3ww and it really isn't very becoming of this community if you ask me.

Seems to be one or more members that really enjoy stirring this particular kettle.

Why do so many attempt to divide. Its one world. Speak however you want. Use whatever word you like, to mean whatever you'd like it to mean.

tripledog
04-27-2016, 12:26 AM
https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIG5NiBXJG8Af940nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBzZH JsZGhlBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDNDk-?p=Bob+and+Doug&vid=787390bf907f152d30c42f5a4f32183b&turl=http%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP .V5332453396fa02d2034506ec7a5cfdb6%26pid%3D15.1%26 h%3D225%26w%3D300%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Do t70G4wSQi0&tit=Great+White+North&c=48&h=225&w=300&l=193&sigr=11b0o5g43&sigt=10hgi5g0v&sigi=131eh3sbq&age=1166215349&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=yhs-avast-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=avast&tt=b

DohcBikes
04-27-2016, 12:35 AM
My point exactly tripledog.

When a white Canadian talks different than what you're used to hearing, it's comedy.

When a black American talks different than what you're used to hearing, it's a disgrace.

Wake up. This is not something to joke about.

Mosh
04-27-2016, 07:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNiAOSKFNR4

For those of us that grew up in the 70s and 80s there is way less racial divide and prejudice than back then..Just more idiots crying about it now.

The whites had Archie Bunker from whom no race was safe, the Blacks had Fred Sanford that hated the mexican neighbor..Godfather, Smokey and the Bandit, Dirty Harry movies. even, I am gonna git you sucka Wayans brothers making fun of their own race..Andrew Dice clay .
Good stuff.. Too many criers and defenders of non existent problems these days.

Scootertrash
04-27-2016, 10:07 AM
Have any of you racist fawkers ever been to a debate tournament like this?

Nothing better than making fun of something you don't understand.

Tell me EXACTLY.

Who are "THEY"?

Who are "WE"?

Don't even attempt to say you weren't saying "Blacks" and "Whites". You know damn well you were.

Do you Joe seriously not see the ridiculous folly of this extremely RACIST comment?

Be DAMN SURE not to include THIS white boy in your "WE".

I'm offended that you're offended.

Pointing out the glaring hypocrisy pertaining to who or what group can use a word while another can't is not racist, it's a fact. It's rather racist of you to try to turn it into a race issue.

So it's OK for (insert proper PC minority terminology here so as not to offend, since every time we turn around it changes) a certain minority to use racial slang about themselves, but I can't use their racial slang about white people to tell a joke, even tho I'm white? Nothing like a little racial hypocrisy, huh?

Do you think minorities can't be racist? Do you think minorities AREN'T racist?

So are you telling "us" (non-racial word denoting all here as a group, regardless of race, creed, religious belief, manufacturer loyalty, financial stature, or penile size) that you believe that having good grammar and correcting others is "racist"? That non whites aren't capable of good grammar? That non whites should have different educational standards than whites?

How racist can you get? Believing that any minority can't achieve the same level of education, grammar, occupational skills, financial stature, etc, as whites all because they are a "minority". "SJW" (Social Justice Warriors) are the worst racists and an f'n joke. Claiming to "help" minorities? Believing that the minorities are incapable of helping themselves? Racist as hell.

Hillary Clinton "adjusting" her dialect when she's speaking to minority crowds? Racist as hell.

White guilt? Nobody alive today has anything to be guilty of pertaining to minorities.

White Privilege? Like El said: "Where's mine?" I stand in the same lines as everyone else, pay the same prices as everyone else, and get the same service as everyone else.

You SJW types want "fairness" and "equality"? You know what's fair and equal? The same standards for EVERYONE. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.

Scootertrash
04-27-2016, 10:22 AM
I know you guys had your crosses doused and your pointy white hats on real straight

Complaining about perceived racist comments by tossing racial stereotypes? Do as I say, not as I do, huh?

but damn this kind of content is plastered all over 3ww and it really isn't very becoming of this community if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Drama Queen much? No, it's not "Plastered all over 3WW". Nice Alinsky-esque tactic. Lame.

Seems to be one or more members that really enjoy stirring this particular kettle.

Of course it does. More Alinsky. Lame

Why do so many attempt to divide.

Speaking of pot/kettle

Its one world.

Obviously not, since you are advocating different standards for different groups.

Speak however you want. Use whatever word you like, to mean whatever you'd like it to mean.

You just said that that's racist. Make up your mind.

Stonewall
04-27-2016, 11:10 AM
This is entertaining.
http://i.imgur.com/ess6W8Q.gif?noredirect

DohcBikes
04-27-2016, 11:57 AM
As usual scooters entire reply is based on his erroneous interpretation of someone else's statements, backed up by politically motivated examples to make points that were never in question. It was fully expected.

The very title of this thread lacks sentence structure.

I'm not offended.

I agree with Mosh.

Lots of white people use the word. I use it every day. I get no backlash from anyone, because I use it without intentions of offending anyone. Its just a word.

This thread is not about grammar. And furthermore 'grammar' is just one group of people's ideals about the way others should communicate. It changes constantly.

Explain to me what the debate video has to do with grammar.

Explain to me how a grammar issue quickly became an "US" and "THEM" issue.

If this thread was actually intended to highlight grammar issues, the posts that followed would never have happened. "Negronics"? For fukks sake people.

I've already explained that those of you that do not know how these debates work that there is absolutely no way for you to know what the speakers intentions were.

DohcBikes
04-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Too many criers and defenders of non existent problems these days.Such as those who cry about the way others communicate?

Or is grammar something that is a real hard issue? Something to start a thread and cry about?

briano
04-27-2016, 12:31 PM
And remember folks. BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER. At least that's what all of the idiots blocking roads and starting riots will tell you.

JesseA420
04-27-2016, 03:17 PM
this thread is neat.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/reaction-gif-derp.gif?gs=a

knappyfeet
04-27-2016, 06:16 PM
WTF is this?

I'm gone for a little bit only to come back and watch these thespians "debate"???

tripledog
04-27-2016, 06:27 PM
I`ve never seen anything like this before ........but this is pure unadulterated Bullsh!t ! ...GTFO of here !!!!

I've never seen you type so articulately. I am shocked and impressed!

Scootertrash
04-27-2016, 06:48 PM
It was fully expected.

Funny how sometimes when you go fishing you catch exactly what you wanted when you threw out de bait.

So you're admitting that you posted something to intentionally get the reponse you wanted? Isn't that trolling?

As usual DohcBikes multiple replies based on his erroneous interpretation of someone else's statements, backed up by politically motivated examples to make points that were never in question. It was fully expected.

FIFY

The very title of this thread lacks sentence structure.

Not according to your previous posts. Besides, I'm part Native American, and by criticizing my communication skills you're being racist, you said so yourself. We have to be fair and equal, remember?

I'm not offended.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n23/Sablicious/Orlysmug.jpg (http://s108.photobucket.com/user/Sablicious/media/Orlysmug.jpg.html)

Its just a word.

This thread is not about grammar.

Not completely. It's also about the decline of our so called "Public Education" system. Is this really considered the best and brightest?

It changes constantly.

Since when has the concept of clear, concise communication EVER changed? Unless you want to spend your life saying "Would you like fries with that?

Explain to me how a grammar issue quickly became an "US" and "THEM" issue.

Because YOU turned it into one

I've already explained that those of you that do not know how these debates work that there is absolutely no way for you to know what the speakers intentions were.

I watched enough of that to know that that WAS NOT a debate

Debate is a method of formally presenting an argument in a disciplined manner.

Scootertrash
04-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Such as those who cry about the way others communicate?

Like you're doing in this thread? More Pot/kettle. Any more pot and glamy will have to run to the store for some Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Scootertrash
04-27-2016, 06:52 PM
this thread is neat.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/reaction-gif-derp.gif?gs=a

Somethings fishy. I think you posted that on porpoise.

Scootertrash
04-27-2016, 06:58 PM
glamy, snuggle in a little closer. Why yes, as a matter of fact that is a lighter in my pocket. :naughty: ;) I'll let you lead the first verse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1k6vioRQB8

DohcBikes
04-27-2016, 07:29 PM
Yaall jus bein racely senstive, yo. Dat's kool anall, bu u jus be supressin yo wite privlege, cracka. Da gud gramma be holin da bruddas an sistas down, yo.

Good grammer is now racist:This is your first post. Tell me again how I am the one that made this about race. LOL.

Yep, as usual it was me that started it. Thats why tripledog erased his "negronics" comment, right? The one that came way before i ever posted on this thread, that you all clicked 'like' on? The one that you in particular responded to with pictures of black entertainers? Coincidence, i am sure. :rolleyes:

There were several racially charged posts immediately following the o.p., which was also clearly racially charged, before i ever posted.

"The decline of our educational system"... You mean the same one that taught you how to spell "grammer" wrong, twice, in the first post? Not normally one that cares about spelling, but yours often sucks, so i wouldn't be pointing too many fingers. Must not have been that great when you were in school either.

Yes, communication and language has a constantly evolving standard. Dost thou comprende?

Keep talking.

RIDE-RED 250r
04-27-2016, 10:30 PM
OK Dohcbikes, as I admitted I have never heard of debates like this, thanks for the explanation. But having said that, I still think it's ridiculous. My opinion.

However, for you to imply or directly call me racist is absurd at best. You don't know me personally, nor do you have a clue about what's inside me to even imply I am a racist. But you are free to think what you want, however wrong that may be. Im not going to lose sleep over it or get into a name calling match with you. What you fail to see in my comment is that I merely pointed out the double standard that is accepted by pop culture as to who can use what words and the fact that I am fed up with it. If you fail to see that, then there isn't much more for us to talk about on this topic.

Oh and to clarify when you asked who I was speaking of with "they" and "we". " They" are black folks who think it's OK to use the "N" word and are very often the same group who like to call "us" crackers. Not to be confused with black folks who are better than stopping to that level.

"Us" refers to white people who are often referred to as "cracker" by the first aforementioned group. Now here is where it gets tricky, I'm not big on white people calling black folks "N" words either, shocking as that may be for you to hear. It's a scab on society and if it's wrong coming out of one person's mouth, it's wrong coming out of anyone's mouth.

Like it or not, that's my position.

DohcBikes
04-27-2016, 10:51 PM
Matthew 12:25

But Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Every Kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand."

tripledog
04-27-2016, 10:52 PM
Thou is biting thine own tongue.

tripledog
04-27-2016, 11:05 PM
Matthew 12:25

But Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Every Kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand."

Apparently, Homer begs to differ.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqINUfCFX5iUAQHg0nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBycT lydWI1BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDOA--?p=Homer+Simpson+Jebus&vid=12d641eb7e94019d4a0b6519e95d9c9b&turl=http%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP .V8e8dc63c088494b72a3d06eccc71e12c%26pid%3D15.1%26 h%3D225%26w%3D300%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP QVkq0HJGWI&tit=Homer+Simpson+Bible+Quote&c=7&h=225&w=300&l=26&sigr=11bpm034v&sigt=10pva980j&sigi=131ajesju&age=1302748317&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=yhs-avast-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=avast&tt=b

El Camexican
04-27-2016, 11:05 PM
WTF is this?

I'm gone for a little bit only to come back and watch these thespians "debate"???

Look closer, that ain't no thespian!!!

Scootertrash
04-27-2016, 11:22 PM
Apparently you failed to read the link in the "racially charged" OP. The one who claims it's racist is Ms. Chalabi, I merely posted the article:

Consider Mona Chalabi, an editor of the iconic leftwing British newspaper, The Guardian, who believes that having good grammar and correcting others is racist, an expression of “white privilege.”

And

“Grammar snobs are patronizing, pretentious, and just plain wrong,” claims Mona Chalabi, before touching on how rules and standards for the use of language tend to evolve over time.

Chalabi then advances the neo-Marxist narrative of power discrepancies between groups, casting “older, wealthier, whiter” persons as neo-Kulaks. Those with poorer grammar, it is implied, belong to a neo-proletariat in need of benevolent protection from enlightened bourgeois socialites such as journalists employed by The Guardian.

“It doesn’t take much to see the power imbalance when it comes to grammar snobbery. The people pointing out he mistakes are more likely to be older, wealthier, whiter, or just plain academic than the people they’re treating with condescension. All too often, it’s a way to silence people, and that’s particularly offensive when it’s someone who might already be struggling to speak up,” concludes Chalabi.

Negronics? It's just a word, why are you so hung up on a word?

I didn't know that Tripledog removed his comment until you brought it up. What he does with his posts is his business, not mine. I took his comment as the joke it was meant to be, since I don't try to find racism every chance I get. How the hell is it racist to post pics of 2 black comedians? Who else better to decipher ebonics ?(you know damn well that's what he meant, talk about ridiculous folly) For those of you young folk who don't know, the word "Ebonics" is a real word created in the 70's as a term for "Black English".

For you to call Ride Red a racist for pointing out the FACT that there is a double standard on the "N" word is disingenuous, obtuse and flat out bullsh!t and you know it. How edgy of you. :rolleyes:

Intenshunal mispeling to make a point must be over your hed.

Is my spelling and grammar perfect? Nope. There are a lot of times I misspell certain words on purpose just because, and from time to time I make a mistake or miss something when I proofread my posts. To the extent of my grammar sucking, not hardly, but nice lame try at an insult. It doesn't suck any more than your grammar and spelling. There's a big difference between small intentional misspellings, the occasional mistake, and intentionally butchering the English language and trying to pass it off as "cultural differences"

Grunts, rasps, deep breaths and slapping ones chest IS NOT evolving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

Scootertrash
04-27-2016, 11:24 PM
Look closer, that ain't no thespian!!!

Stop by target did ya?

El Camexican
04-27-2016, 11:41 PM
Damit Scooter, you're making me spend money! I love that tune, just bought the CD. I'll pass on Vanilla Ice though. :lol:

JesseA420
04-28-2016, 09:07 AM
Lots of white people use the word. I use it every day.

i am envious. how can i be more like you pls. teach me your ways i want to be just like you when i grows up.

DohcBikes
04-28-2016, 09:31 AM
While I was banned there were several people that thought you were me, in disguise. We must not be all that different.

oldskool83
04-28-2016, 12:32 PM
While I was banned there were several people that thought you were me, in disguise. We must not be all that different.

Im sharting in my man jeans currently somewhat just a little on the left side......oh wait you were banned...good job slick

El Camexican
04-28-2016, 02:52 PM
^^^Hello me it`s nice talking to myself .......i credit to dementia !

Like this?

DohcBikes
04-28-2016, 04:56 PM
^Now that's trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro funny right there

tripledog
04-28-2016, 05:20 PM
^^^Hello me it`s nice talking to myself .......i credit to dementia !

At least you'll always have each other.

Scootertrash
04-28-2016, 05:59 PM
Now that damention it

kb0nly
04-29-2016, 05:03 AM
Omg I laughed so hard when the black lives matter quote popped up on this thread, but it's not why you think...

This may be totally random to the subject but the black redneck, as my buddy likes to be referred to, was helping me out one night and the power goes off, while dang town goes out, now here we are in the pitch black he's wearing a black shirt and dark pants, from out of the darkness two feet away from which I couldn't see him at all he says...

Black lives matter eh, but you sure as heck can't see em tonight!

Anyway back to the thread, where my popcorn.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

El Camexican
04-29-2016, 05:52 AM
Omg I laughed so hard when the black lives matter quote popped up on this thread, but it's not why you think...

This may be totally random to the subject but the black redneck, as my buddy likes to be referred to, was helping me out one night and the power goes off, while dang town goes out, now here we are in the pitch black he's wearing a black shirt and dark pants, from out of the darkness two feet away from which I couldn't see him at all he says...

Black lives matter eh, but you sure as heck can't see em tonight!

Now see, THAT"S FUNNY, and that's the kind of stuff I expect from the few brothers I've hung out with over the years. If your buddy has the same sense of humor the guys I know have, the next time the lights go out tell him to smile so you can find him.

To try and completely ignore our differences as humans as though they don't exist is ridiculous. The Mexican's seem to have it figured out and assign nicknames based on physical features a lot. No one get's their bowels in a knot over it other than me. I hate being called "Gringo" I always tell them I'm Canadian, so please call me "Gringo Lite"

Scootertrash
04-29-2016, 08:05 PM
Yea, Black Lives Matter alright. Until you start talking about the black on black crime in places like Sh!tcago. Have you seen the shootings/murder rate for Sh!tcago for the last few months? Pretty sure I'm racist for bringing it up tho. Oh! Excuse me!! Though. There, all better.

Not dissin' your buddy kb. Just holding everybody to the same standard.I'm sure he would agree, no?

Scootertrash
04-30-2016, 07:17 AM
Here we go, Article is from April 1st:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/01/murders-shootings-soar-chicago-through-first-three-months-2016/82507210/

The city has seen 141 murders this year, compared with 82 murders at the same point last year. Police reported 677 shootings this year compared with 359 at the same point last year.

The grim rise in violence comes after the Chicago Police Department reported 468 murders in 2015, a 12.5% increase from the year before. There were 2,900 shootings in 2015, 13% more than the year before, according to Police Department records.

In March, murders rose by 29% compared with increases of 75% in January and 126% in February.

Overall, the month of March saw 45 murders and 271 shooting incidents.

Where is the outrage? Why aren't they blocking streets and marching thru neighborhoods protesting the black on black crime?