PDA

View Full Version : New guy with some old trikes

Noodles
05-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Ok ladies and gents, new to the forum here and somewhat new to trikes. I sold my 400ex last summer do to financial reasons and now that work is going well it's time to start up on some projects. For starts I picked up a non running 81 atc110 a few years ago, the motor was missing a bunch of stuff and was very rusty/corroded it bought it for $50 and figured I find a good motor or one for rebuild, in my searches I came across an 84 200x which was running but sar for some time. So I picked it up for $400 bucks to have something to ride/work on while I continue my search for a 110 motor (if anyone has one get in touch) so far I have a long list of parts needed for the 200x:

Rear brake caliper
Rear master cylinder/reservoir
Front master cyl.
Front wheel bearing
Possibly rear carrier bearing
Air filter
Exhaust gasket
Carb

Then the rest will mostly be cosmetics depending on how far I decide to go with restoring it. Also going to be putting some money aside for a top end rebuild I'm sure it's only a matter of time231535

Noodles
05-12-2016, 06:13 AM
New carb for $20 installed and works perfect, still waiting on exhaust gasket and air filter to tune it a little better. Front master cylinder is on and the from brakes work as they should, officially runs drives and stop, I'm a happy camper. Also installed new rear caliper from a cr85r which is useless til I get the master and resovior buts it's coming along