PDA

View Full Version : TF2016 - ETA and where you campin'?

atctim
06-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Let's start a new thread regarding Arrival dates and times and where you are camping.

I will be convoying with 250SXWheeliePop aka Tri-Z Nate. We plan to arrive between 1 and 2 pm on Tuesday the 21st.

I am camping down by the pond again this year. Basically at the foot of Alcoholic Hill - straight down below John Swinehart.

See you all there. Safe travels!

JacobMonster
06-08-2016, 11:19 AM
I'll be there between 8 and 9am Thursday.

I'll be camping down by the pond,when you go through the gate, go left and down the hill.

Same place as last year. I got my Dad rolling with me this time [emoji481]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Ghostv2
06-08-2016, 11:21 AM
I'll be there Wednesday around noon again. Camping back in the woods in the TRUPA section with ditch, swinger, dasher, etc. Down the road from the Mik6 and all.

This year I vow to ride more, and meet even more people. Last year I drank too early and fell asleep by like 10 every night lol.

Pray for less rain and no canceled events. I'd take hot and dusty over last year.

keister
06-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Wednesday afternoon for me.
2 vehicle convoy with ATC350Xer aka. "The Enthusiast"

If it seems necessary to keep on high ground, I'll be back in my usual spot on the concrete slab between the house and TRUPA (the original OTC camp from back in the day).
If that spot isn't available, I'll roll it down the hill and camp near KTMTim.

NeverLift
06-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Should be there Wednesday evening and probably alone. First time so I'll just drive around till the right spot catches my eye.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Trike_crazy
06-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Look for the Crewcab to roll in anytime between Monday night and Tuesday afternoon. I'm just going to look for whatever open spot I can fit into since Greg (hoosierlogger) isn't going to make it this year.

Eric250R
06-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Rolling in monday around 1or 2, will be camping down by the pond in the "confederate culdasac" as Ironchop likes to call it. Really, really excited about this year !

Queef Chief
06-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Rolling in monday around 1or 2, will be camping down by the pond in the "confederate culdasac" as Ironchop likes to call it. Really, really excited about this year !

I like the sound of this area.
I'll be rolling in mid Thursday morning, so I may just have to take whatever spot I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Camexican
06-08-2016, 06:16 PM
Looking like ETA is Sunday the 19th some time mid/late afternoon. Going to depend on my ability to stave off the Sandman. I've been known to go a full 24 hours on coffee and a prayer, but I seem to be getting older and less prone to such stupidity. Monday AM would be the latest. Can't wait to unpack and chill the **** out for a few days and regenerate mentally. Been feeling totally burnout these last few weeks. The thought of sitting in a lawn chair and bench racing (in English) over a few cold drinks is what's been getting me out of bed lately. Dear Lord please grant us some sun shiny days!

I plan to camp at what I've been told is the "grassy knoll", next to Fabio and his crew, wherever that is. I'm a big fan of high ground and being near an exit at such events, so I hope it's all that and a bag of chips.

jeswinehart
06-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Looking to arive Monday afternoon and will be in my normal spot. Turn right (north) after office, into main campground thru the gate. Last on left of AlkyHill,,,, under my shade tree.
White ford cargo van with 14 foot toy hauler trailer.
Polaris trike + 300EX trike.
I'm positive Howdy will be camped right beside me like years past .
I'll have the C.O.A.'s availabe + stuff and Howdy will have shirts/hoodies/hats + stuff.
As normal,,,, free coffee morning and evening .

MotherTucker85
06-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Let's start a new thread regarding Arrival dates and times and where you are camping.

I will be convoying with 250SXWheeliePop aka Tri-Z Nate. We plan to arrive between 1 and 2 pm on Tuesday the 21st.

I am camping down by the pond again this year. Basically at the foot of Alcoholic Hill - straight down below John

See you all there. Safe travels!

We will be there as well wickershams plan on re establishing Kawasaki beach

86T3
06-08-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm planning on a Monday afternoon arrival. I'm not bringing th bus this year so we are accepting ben's gracious offer to stay with him in his camper. I'm hoping he's going to park where I had the bus last year, in front of Fabio's rolling love shack (sorry El, but rent's due). I had a good time there last year except when the idiot quad rider put up his pop up tent in the middle of the Saturday monsoon. Lucky for him my bus on its maiden voyage was there to stop it from achieving orbit.

Eric250R
06-08-2016, 11:09 PM
I like the sound of this area.
I'll be rolling in mid Thursday morning, so I may just have to take whatever spot I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're not hard to find, other side of the pond, I'll be in a white F350 with a blue camper pulling a 26 foot box trailer. Come on by...

hoosierlogger
06-09-2016, 06:17 AM
Man I'm gonna miss all you bastards.

keister
06-09-2016, 08:43 AM
I plan to camp at what I've been told is the "grassy knoll"

Actually, it's called "Alky Hill". You will quickly find out why.

I'm a big fan of high ground

That it is.

and being near an exit at such events

For sure, but it's the park entrance too, so you may also serve on the de facto welcoming committee.

Eric250R
06-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Man I'm gonna miss all you bastards.

We'll cook an extra steak and crack open an extra beer for you man....heal quickly!!

daddy420big
06-09-2016, 06:41 PM
i hope i can fine a spot not comeing untill thursday in the A.M

Mackus84
06-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Man this sounds like a blast. I definitely have to make it next year. Is it always at Haspin Acres?? And is this like the man getaway, or do you guys all bring the wife and kids or what?

loshe191
06-09-2016, 08:15 PM
We will be getting there Thursday morning camping wise we drive around until we find a spot that looks decent.

El Camexican
06-09-2016, 09:27 PM
For sure, but it's the park entrance too, so you may also serve on the de facto welcoming committee.

Cool, let's see how the boys like being greeted by a Mexican flag. :lol:

kiser
06-09-2016, 10:28 PM
We will be there wednsday afternoon. Not really sure where we will be camping?? We took Captain Sleezys spot last year when he left. May try to land somewhere in that vicinity. I'm pumped to shoot the bull with everybody and hopefully meet new people! TF 2016 here we come!!

Eric250R
06-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Man this sounds like a blast. I definitely have to make it next year. Is it always at Haspin Acres?? And is this like the man getaway, or do you guys all bring the wife and kids or what?
Always Haspin....and wife/girlfriend and kids are welcome.

fabiodriven
06-10-2016, 10:48 PM
I'm aiming for Sunday at some point but it could be any time really. I'm rolling alone as far as I know and I'll be parked at the top of the hill ideally.

thestud25
06-10-2016, 11:23 PM
I'll be there Tuesday evening and camping with my boy Fabio!

captainweezy
06-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Sunday as early as possible. Staying near the fabio compound.

Hunting Chip
06-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Last year was my first TrikeFest. We camped down by the pond right across from fellow Pennsylvanian's RacerX and Pittsburgh Pete. The guys who came with me last year can't make it, but my 2 sons are coming with me (we can't wait). We will only be there fri/sat/sun so not sure what spots will be available. Hoping the same couple doesn't pull in and camp beside us again this year (not trikers). They made sure that EVERYONE knew how much fun they were having in their tent after dark...or she was giving birth...or maybe having a really bad bowel movement that took roughly a half hour...regardless we got a kick out of it, but hope we don't hear it with my kids there this year!

fabiodriven
06-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Racer X and Pittsburgh Pete are great guys!

MRSOUND
06-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Arriving sometime Wed morning with whtcamero (Kain). Hoping set up same as years past directly under Swinehart first camp on the left at bottom of the hill! Only the 2 of us this year.

mollie8000
06-17-2016, 08:58 AM
be there Monday mid day,same spot by the pond ninth year running, wow

79Bird
06-17-2016, 05:41 PM
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w408/79Bird412/Haspin%20Camping%20Spots_zpsx3lmsjg3.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/79Bird412/media/Haspin%20Camping%20Spots_zpsx3lmsjg3.png.html)

From what I remember from last year, it looked like the camping was all in this area. We were all the way in back at #5 in the picture. What's this location called in 3WW slang?

What about the names of the other locations marked?

79Bird
06-19-2016, 05:10 PM
Again, from what I remember LOTS of Silver bullets...especially since we forgot our grill last year.