PDA

View Full Version : 250r chain and sprockets.

Bob B.
06-17-2016, 11:12 PM
So I haven't dealt win a chain in a long while, I ride Harley's these days so it's belts...... Anyway I remember fighting with o-ring chains in the past so I bought a little tool from rocky mt atv to compress the master link during installation. Wow is this thing is slick! Best 7 bucks I've ever spent!!!!232775

Bob B.
06-17-2016, 11:25 PM
Btw, I also went with rockey's primary drive gold x-ring chain and sprockets. I'll let you know how they perform.

Mr. Clean
06-17-2016, 11:45 PM
Btw, I also went with rockey's primary drive gold x-ring chain and sprockets. I'll let you know how they perform.

Great choice. I run that brand on all my trikes. Get a small pair of vise grips and clamp the link down, makes it easy to install the master link.

yaegerb
06-18-2016, 09:14 AM

X2....pimary drive is all I use anymore. Their sprockets and chain work excellent on my r's and shee, plus their price for the quality you get is rediculous. Probably won't be long before they jack the prices up on those kits.

Also, I use a tiny c clamp to compress the master link on the chain then put the clip on.