PDA

View Full Version : 85 Tecate Parts

Dbishop311
07-07-2016, 07:43 AM
In the market for neat aftermarket parts for 84-85 Tecates. Mainly after old exhaust, swing arms, axles, ported kx/kxt cylinders. Pretty much any aftermarket stuff from back then. I know most guys hang on to this stuff but if you have something you'd consider parting with for the right $ shoot me a private message. Appreciate your help.

RubberSalt
07-08-2016, 10:40 AM
The tecate parts are getting rare, especially any aftermarket stuff. I'd expect to pay a hefty premium on some of it. I've got a kx250 jug on the shelf that needs a new coating on the bore. And i paid a good deal knowing the condition. They are rare.

I've got a handful of rare performance parts for these laying around. +6 axle, PVL ignition/flywheel(looking to sell), that KX jug, KX500 reeds(common!), +4 swing arm (just modded stock). I've got a pipe, I don't even know the brand, no one on the forums recognized it either!

Dbishop311
07-08-2016, 12:05 PM
I might be interested in the pipe if your considering selling it. Pm me your number or email if youd like to send a few pictures. Thank ya

RubberSalt
07-21-2016, 11:28 AM
You can find some DG pipes on Ebay still. I think several other companies still offer them i believe.

On a side note, as i was rummaging around my parts, I found another KX jug and piston. Looks to be in good shape with the original bore/coating! win!

Dbishop311
07-21-2016, 12:19 PM
Let me know if you decide to sell. Thanks