PDA

View Full Version : Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers....

ironchop
07-09-2016, 10:51 AM
I met this couple at TF15. They are family and friends of Eric Banks and Sam Jones. Wonderful people. Tragic and senseless. Please keep Eric and Sam in our thoughts and prayers!!! We should show our support to our beloved fellow trikers

http://m.wlwt.com/news/police-missing-florence-couples-tenant-charged-with-2-counts-of-murder/40423622

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash
07-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Consider it done

El Camexican
07-09-2016, 04:00 PM
This is just terrible. I don't know what else to say...

ironchop
07-09-2016, 07:41 PM
This is just terrible. I don't know what else to say...
Yeah me either. Been a very rough week for them all as first they were just missing so the family had been frantically searching for them for a few days before they found out after their car was located abandoned far from where they were supposed to be.

Honestly, I hope the pathetic lack of response to this means folks are calling/messaging them directly or else I guess they would rather argue about stuff in other threads

Mr. Clean
07-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Thoughts and prayers, could not imagine dealing with a situation like this for friends and family.

El Camexican
07-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Yeah me either. Been a very rough week for them all as first they were just missing so the family had been frantically searching for them for a few days before they found out after their car was located abandoned far from where they were supposed to be.

Honestly, I hope the pathetic lack of response to this means folks are calling/messaging them directly or else I guess they would rather argue about stuff in other threads

No Doug, I don't think it's like that. Things like this are so shocking and horrific that most people are scared to post anything lest it be misinterpreted. I almost didn't post anything and you know what I'm like. I almost didn't say anything. The "like" "thank" "dislike" feature is useless in this kind of situation as well. How the heck can someone "like" such a terrible thing. We need an "OMG" or "pray for them" option for situations like this. I sure hope they didn't have kids.

Peace

tripledog
07-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Eric and Sam are first and foremost in my prayers. Many folks are at a loss for words during potentially (have to hold on to hope) tragic situations such as this. If you need someone to talk to, pm me your number. Really sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers are in overdrive.

ironchop
07-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Nope no likes, no thanks... that's not what I'm asking for.

It's someone else's nightmare. Not mine to claim

No words will fix it. Just the fact that anyone replies means it's bumped back to the top so everyone sees it. That's all I was hoping for. Then those affected can PM these guys or FB them or text them to show your support.

I probably could've been more tactful I guess.

DohcBikes
07-09-2016, 10:29 PM
Utmost hope and prayers for these members and the friends that are missing. Not all of us know these folks by name so it would be impossible to pm them if we don't know their screenames (unles they are their given names). Thank you for sharing so that we can pool our positive energy in hopes for a positive outcome doug.