PDA

View Full Version : Honda Odyssey FL250 ....Parts still available??

Leevvii
07-13-2016, 08:33 AM
I was wondering, are there still parts available for the Honda Odyssey FL250 nowadays?? I can get one locally, but I imagine they would be a bit hard to get parts for , just checking before jumping in. Any fellow Aussie owners out there, can parts be gotten in Australia?

terminal velcty
07-26-2016, 07:15 AM
Parts availability is pretty low in Australia. Best way of dealing with spare parts is to either buy a second machine as a spare parts unit or, simply buy the parts from USA and get them shipped. Be prepared to pay for the shipping though, as it can be quite expensive depending on what you need.

That being said, they make for a fun project. I have one in the works currently. Where in Australia are you located?

RUNMEDOWN
07-26-2016, 08:04 AM
for info on parts got to oddatv.com and for clutch info/weights/parts go to Cartsgonewild.com its a modified golf cart site but it has a lot of info on setting comet clutches, parts and mods.

Leevvii
07-28-2016, 08:12 AM
Parts availability is pretty low in Australia. Best way of dealing with spare parts is to either buy a second machine as a spare parts unit or, simply buy the parts from USA and get them shipped. Be prepared to pay for the shipping though, as it can be quite expensive depending on what you need.

That being said, they make for a fun project. I have one in the works currently. Where in Australia are you located?

Thanks mate, im in Newy, NSW