PDA

View Full Version : not even a week

knappyfeet
07-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Not even a week since the temp ban on some from the 200x thread and I already miss em.

I know the thread was going no where with jetting and what not but it was lively bantering. I miss glamy, scoot and even the never ending questions about jetting and plugs from AK.

Now this place is all...exhausts, shift shafts, starting, tires, etc......

I'm just venting. I just dislike banning unless is totally ageigious and disgusting. It's an Internet forum after all.

It's just for fun

oldskool83
AK47KID
DohcBikes
Scootertrash
glamy
loganm

x-rider
07-15-2016, 10:41 PM
Ha...... funny. They're back... miss the good stuff too.

3 Wheel Drive
07-15-2016, 11:27 PM
You forgot about Barnett468, I enjoyed reading the good threads in the past. Banning always starts when feelings and egos get bruised, LOL...

Besides entertainment they all had good advice on things from time to time.

knappyfeet
07-15-2016, 11:48 PM
You forgot about Barnett468

Ah man........I was wondering where we was. I never knew he was banned.

I always thought he was a bot.

Who can type that much.......that fast with all those references?

He did have some good advice.

3 Wheel Drive
07-16-2016, 12:30 AM

Yes he did have good advice for pretty much anything mechanical. They banned him for 6 months because other people attacking him. This place seems to have a double standard.

fieldy
07-16-2016, 08:35 AM
You forgot about Barnett468, I enjoyed reading the good threads in the past. Banning always starts when feelings and egos get bruised, LOL...

Besides entertainment they all had good advice on things from time to time.

Yeah, Barnett, I think he could tell you how much a fly speck weights. The good the bad, the Barnett.

bkm
07-16-2016, 04:24 PM
Yes he did have good advice for pretty much anything mechanical. They banned him for 6 months because other people attacking him. This place seems to have a double standard.
You need to take your barnett colored glasses off. That guy was hardly a victim here.

yaegerb
07-16-2016, 07:15 PM
If you are Barnett-sick I can start pasting endless shite from google on here for you.....

El Camexican
07-16-2016, 08:22 PM
I was wondering why things had gotten so quiet on here. I was looking for a Scooter, Ironchop or Glamy post on Turkey and this is what I found :(

knappyfeet
07-16-2016, 08:37 PM

It's kinda like the NFL.......

the second guy to throw a punch usually gets the flag.

bkm
07-16-2016, 09:38 PM
A couple of guys around here have a horrible case of revisionist history. Barnett is right where he needs to be. Fawk that guy.

knappyfeet
07-17-2016, 02:41 PM
Fawk that guy.

The bot contributed to some my threads.......the 86 200X comes to mind or maybe another. Never a problem.

The bot saved me some time goggling stuff

It's only when some thinned skin folks get there panties in a wad and responds to the BS that the bot is programmed to respond in kind.

3 Wheel Drive
07-17-2016, 03:33 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1822690e316bc531be14b0aeab8fb226/tumblr_mz2c44qrFT1sezoa7o1_500.gif

El Camexican
07-17-2016, 04:41 PM
The "bot" and his sidekick seemed to have a thing for attacking others that gave advice on topics they knew less about than said others. Too bad, they were helpful at times. If only the "bot" had kept his mouth shut in threads he wasn't needed in the way everyone else did in your Mopar threads he might still be around.

knappyfeet
07-17-2016, 05:15 PM
If only the "bot" had kept his mouth shut in threads he wasn't needed in the way everyone else did in your Mopar threads he might still be around.

I liked that Mopar thread.

I was thinking of dropping a BB in my elco after following that thread.

Perhaps my exposure to the bot was limited. My interactions with the bot seemed fine to me.

However I haven't read all the threads said "bot" participated in so I may have a different view.

Still dislike banning though.

I prefer fembots.

El Camexican
07-17-2016, 06:20 PM
I prefer fembots.

Yeah Baby!!!

tripledog
07-17-2016, 07:03 PM
I was looking for a Scooter, Ironchop or Glamy post on Turkey and this is what I found :(

Now that's an odd meal suggestion.

RIDE-RED 250r
07-17-2016, 08:59 PM
I myself never had any altercations or bad blood for "the bot", but in my opinion he did seem overbearing at times. Apparently the staff found that to be the case as well.... If I recall, he had been banned for a fairly lengthy amount of time once before... his own fault for not changing his ways when he was allowed to come back.

I have no problem with banning... This site is not public property, we are guests here. If people can't play by the rules put in place by the site owners, then consequences happen, end of story. Don't like it, find another hangout. Pretty simple.

bkm
07-17-2016, 10:20 PM
I liked that Mopar thread.

I was thinking of dropping a BB in my elco after following that thread.

Perhaps my exposure to the bot was limited. My interactions with the bot seemed fine to me.

However I haven't read all the threads said "bot" participated in so I may have a different view.

Still dislike banning though.

I prefer fembots.
Maybe you should go and educate yourself before you start making passive aggressive references to "thin skinned" members who conspired to have the Great One banned. Like I said, that guy was anything but a victim here. He made his bed, he has to lay in it. There is a reason he was banned not once, but multiple times from here and several other forums around the net. The dude is an Internet Degenerate, plain and simple. Why the fawk am I even discussing this guy?

knappyfeet
07-17-2016, 10:57 PM
Maybe you should go and educate yourself before you start making passive aggressive references to "thin skinned" members who conspired to have the Great One banned

Maybe you should go read my posts. I don't defend him. I'm simply stating my interactions with him and my limited observations of him. Seems like a long winded bot to me but that's all.....nothing ugly to me.

You seem to have a lot of aggression towards him. Maybe he's under your skin........that's why your "fawking" talking about him.

3 Wheel Drive
07-17-2016, 11:12 PM
Now that's an odd meal suggestion.

Turkey....now I'm getting hungry!

http://thatschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

bkm
07-17-2016, 11:15 PM
Maybe you should go read my posts. I don't defend him. I'm simply stating my interactions with him and my limited observations of him. Seems like a long winded bot to me but that's all.....nothing ugly to me.

You seem to have a lot of aggression towards him. Maybe he's under your skin........that's why your "fawking" talking about him.
I did read your post, hence my response to educate yourself on his past behavior before assigning labels (thin skinned) on something you admittedly have little knowledge of. You were the one referring to everyone having thin skin. You made the reference to the one who throws the second punch is the one who gets punished, as if he was just simply defending himself against unprovoked attacks. Trust me when I say this, we are much better off without that guy here. I don't like bullies, and if you happened to not take 100 percent of his advise, he and his counterparts would follow you around in every thread you were in and turn everything into a pissing match.

knappyfeet
07-17-2016, 11:35 PM
I did read your post, hence my response to educate yourself on his past behavior before assigning labels (thin skinned) on something you admittedly have little knowledge of.

Well.....as a gentleman........I will concede I do not have an understanding on The Great Ones (aka the bot) past behavior. I do now recall a brief "back and forth" with him on BigRedGrizzlys 200x thread. I don't tend to feed bots so I don't experience what perhaps others may. But through the minutiae I did learn things.

Now I don't know why I'm talking about him myself.

ironchop
07-18-2016, 12:04 AM
I was wondering why things had gotten so quiet on here. I was looking for a Scooter, Ironchop or Glamy post on Turkey and this is what I found :(
Meh....Busy with some epic wicked cool personal stuff right now so I'm mostly ignoring the news.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

El Camexican
07-18-2016, 07:49 AM
Speaking of great ones, where are Aramid and Quicksilver these days?

Louis Mielke
07-18-2016, 10:45 AM
What you guys seem to fail to understand is there is no keeping anyone here happy.

On one hand the mod team is constantly getting brow beat with "there's no moderation at 3Wheelerworld" "they let anything go" "the whole forum is going down hill" "not family friendly anymore" "all the new idiots have run off the old members"

Then we get threads like this were people complain that "the entertaining people have been banned." You want a show, go somewhere else. We want a relatively clean forum that is generally all audiences appropriate. I'm "sorry not sorry" to you people who don't understand that. Barnett is constantly a nuisance whether he is technically doing anything wrong or not. Running up to the line, and touching your foot on it just to get a rise out of the people in charge is enough reason to give some people some time off.

Participating in stupid internet arguments is another great reason to get some time off. If the people involved would just post and have conversation without behaving like children then the mod team wouldn't have anything to do and people wouldn't have anything to complain about the "low quality" of this forum and how it used to "a great forum".

Now I'm leaving this thread open but honestly I should lock it because it is nothing but knocking the mod team and the decisions they make. I'm leaving it open because it seems to be civilized discussion. Don't give me a reason to lock it.

knappyfeet
07-18-2016, 08:18 PM
What you guys seem to fail to understand is there is no keeping anyone here happy.

Your incorrect. We understand its difficult to keep everyone happy. It is illustrated by this thread where some folks see no foul and others do. I do not envy your duties.

Then we get threads like this were people complain that "the entertaining people have been banned."

Do not confuse complaining with voicing an opinion. It's simply that. And likewise....like every other post since the start.....simply an opinion and observation

We want a relatively clean forum that is

My posts where clean (except when repeating a comment), brief and concise. Others were using the "coded foul language" but not most.

If the people involved would just post and have conversation without behaving like children then the mod team wouldn't have anything

Agreed

Ng this thread open but honestly I should lock it because it is nothing but knocking the mod team and the decisions they make.

Once again...they are simply opinions and observations and you should not lock it. With the exception of a few aggressively opposed to the bot (which is not why I started this thread)........ it has been a good excercise in gentlemanly disagreement.

I'm leaving it open because it seems to be civilized discussion.

Thank you

That was the intent from the beginning.

bkm
07-19-2016, 12:42 AM
My posts where clean (except when repeating a comment), brief and concise. Others were using the "coded foul language" but not most.

Once again...they are simply opinions and observations and you should not lock it. With the exception of a few aggressively opposed to the bot (which is not why I started this thread).
Seriously, you don't have to be passive aggressive when tattling to a mod, just call me out since I seem to be the one that bothers you the most because I have an issue with people painting this guy as a victim.

You have been here a little over a year and Barnett has been suspended for the last four months of your tenure. Like I said earlier, educate yourself on the antics of this guy. Although most of his best work has probably been deleted.

Since we're talking about confusing the intent of the message, don't confuse my passion for aggression. That guy is a cancer to this community which I hold very close to my heart. I have met, ridden with, raced with, burned the midnight oil with, and frankly have made some very good and close relationships with a lot of guys on this forum. Barnett tried everything he could to disrupt any type of harmony that existed here with not only me, but several of the people I consider friends.

I don't advocate banning hardly anyone, because face it, we're all different and will have different views of different things, but when a guy tries his absolute hardest to create nothing but turmoil throughout the community, it's time to go. There are several people here whom I just don't really care to converse with or just don't care much for, but just because I don't agree with their views or their online personality, doesn't mean I think they should be banned. This guy though, different story.

knappyfeet
07-19-2016, 02:04 AM
Seriously, you don't have to be passive aggressive when tattling to a mod, just call me out since I seem to be the one that bothers you the most because I have an issue with people painting this guy as a victim.

My God there's those words again..........passive aggressive.......like a re run. Get some new material.

You don't bother me....... You're probably a nice guy in real life. I can respect your opinion as a gentleman.

I may be wrong but I think he's a bot...a chat bot. A pre programmed algorithm. Someone brings him up and now I'm his champion cause I had positive interactions with him. Although to be honest....it is somewhat comical watching folks argue with a bot. It's like arguing with "Siri" or "Cortana" or "OK Google".

Had to edit........

I am going to self moderate now......it's the proper thing to do

yaegerb
07-19-2016, 10:06 AM
My God there's those words again..........passive aggressive.......like a re run. Get some new material.

You are being passive aggressive and now you are borderline trolling, move on.

I may be wrong but I think he's a bot...a chat bot. A pre programmed algorithm. Someone brings him up and now I'm his champion cause I had positive interactions with him. Although to be honest....it is somewhat comical watching folks argue with a bot. It's like arguing with "Siri" or "Cortana" or "OK Google".

Its not comical, its degradation to this site.

I am going to self moderate now......it's the proper thing to do

Please do, because you are starting to sound like Barnett.

knappyfeet
07-19-2016, 10:13 AM
Please do, because you are starting to sound like Barnett.

Well I don't want to sound like him so.......will do

I'll stop

bkm
07-20-2016, 04:29 PM
I've missed you buddy! Where ya been?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bkm
07-20-2016, 05:09 PM
I`M just a little disappointed in you and jeagermeister for being so hard on Knappyfeet !......i get the hate for barn467 (actually i think it`s funny as hell how he gets under your thin skin) ....now i got nipples.......you want to milk me ?
See, nothing passive aggressive here. Just calling me out like it should be. Are they nipples, or just little teets?

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 06:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_iJ28iXwo0

Dirtcrasher
07-20-2016, 06:57 PM
He certainly knew what an EDIT button was!!

He had lots of information but sometimes, too much.....

bkm
07-20-2016, 07:25 PM
Ok how do you feel about a 16 yr. old having access to an assault rifle .....and bragging about it on an internet forum ? ....... i got nice nipples i get excited just looking at myself !!
It makes me want to read old Barn posts while thinking of you looking at yourself.

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 07:43 PM
It makes me want to read old Barn posts while thinking of you looking at yourself.

Way to go Bryan. Now you've gone and made the whole thread awkward.

bkm
07-20-2016, 08:13 PM
Way to go Bryan. Now you've gone and made the whole thread awkward.
I know, the Glamster has that weird effect. Everytime I read one of his post, I tuck my junk and rub lotion on my skin whilst looking at looking at myself in the mirror.

bkm
07-20-2016, 08:18 PM
It's funny, I went back and re-read my post in this thread and lol'd. With everything going on in my life both good and bad, I'm letting this stuff get me worked up? Sometimes wearing your emotions on your sleeve isn't a good thing.

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 08:29 PM
UFC 202,,, Diaz or McGregor

bkm
07-20-2016, 08:32 PM
BTK would have been way to obvious.

knappyfeet
07-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Oh thank God the group is back........now it feels right.

This place was getting a little boring and dull. Based on what Yeager and Passive Aggressive (a.k.a. bkm) stated, I did go back and read some of the bots posts. I can clearly see what they are talking about. He seemed to overwhelm a few threads with stuff.

Hey glamy........that buggy we are buying will be at my house in about 3 weeks. It's already desert ready. The only reason it's not here now is I have no room. Jwheeler has been to my house so he can confirm.......it's packed. I need to take one trailer to Vegas and then I will,have the room. The owner (which is a customer) said take your time....no rush. He's an older guy that always stored it indoors so its clean. They are really nice folks.

bkm
07-20-2016, 09:05 PM
At 16 I knew right from wrong and had access to the family gun safe that contained pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns, and ammo. I turned out relatively okay. At 16 almost every truck on the school parking lot had a shotgun or a 30-30 rifle on a rack in the back window. I don't know the incident you speak of, or if I do I don't remember it, but good people with access to guns don't bother me one bit. Trust me, the last thing I worry about when I go to work is a 16 year old that lives in a house with "assault weapons" and having access to them. Now if the kid is a raving lunatic and is a known menace, yes, but every law abiding gun owner in this country wasn't exposed to guns at 18 or 21 years old. I believe I was 8 years old when I was first taught about guns and safety.

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:07 PM

On one hand the mod team is constantly getting brow beat with "there's no moderation at 3Wheelerworld" "they let anything go" "the whole forum is going down hill" "not family friendly anymore" "all the new idiots have run off the old members"

Then we get threads like this were people complain that "the entertaining people have been banned." You want a show, go somewhere else. We want a relatively clean forum that is generally all audiences appropriate. I'm "sorry not sorry" to you people who don't understand that. Barnett is constantly a nuisance whether he is technically doing anything wrong or not. Running up to the line, and touching your foot on it just to get a rise out of the people in charge is enough reason to give some people some time off.

Participating in stupid internet arguments is another great reason to get some time off. If the people involved would just post and have conversation without behaving like children then the mod team wouldn't have anything to do and people wouldn't have anything to complain about the "low quality" of this forum and how it used to "a great forum".

Now I'm leaving this thread open but honestly I should lock it because it is nothing but knocking the mod team and the decisions they make. I'm leaving it open because it seems to be civilized discussion. Don't give me a reason to lock it.
I sent you a pm did you "lock" my '200x' thread?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:19 PM
Ok how do you feel about a 16 yr. old having access to an assault rifle .....and bragging about it on an internet forum ? ....... i got nice nipples i get excited just looking at myself !!
Okay...gunna try to be civil....1st off... it's not an "assault rifle"... 2: I'm 15. 3:when have I ever "bragged" 4: "I got nice nipples I get excited just looking at my self" that is sick you're lucky there isn't someone on here that has a full time job that deals with sexual harassment.

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 10:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 10:39 PM
...none of you`re business ......don't you mean ...none of u'r business...

Does nobody care about UFC anymore? This world is going to shlt.

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:45 PM
At 16 I knew right from wrong and had access to the family gun safe that contained pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns, and ammo. I turned out relatively okay. At 16 almost every truck on the school parking lot had a shotgun or a 30-30 rifle on a rack in the back window. I don't know the incident you speak of, or if I do I don't remember it, but good people with access to guns don't bother me one bit. Trust me, the last thing I worry about when I go to work is a 16 year old that lives in a house with "assault weapons" and having access to them. Now if the kid is a raving lunatic and is a known menace, yes, but every law abiding gun owner in this country wasn't exposed to guns at 18 or 21 years old. I believe I was 8 years old when I was first taught about guns and safety.

So I might as well defend my self from the "you're too young to shoot and have guns". I shot my first firearm when I was about 6 I think. It was an old break action 410. When I shot it all I did was pull the trigger pretty much because my grandfather was holding the shot gun. Then about 6 months later I got into shooting a 22. Atchuze cricket bolt action made in Germany. Pretty good plinker. Mind you I had VERY VERY close adult supervision. My step dad telling me how to hold the gun, where to aim, when to take it off safety and the old "squeeze the trigger slowly and breath" ect ect. Got my first gun at about 8 Y/O for Christmas. Never saw it tho unless we went skeet shooting. Back then I didn't even know where the guns were kept... then at the age of 10 I got a Mossberg 20GA same thing although I knew where it was kept but not ammo. (never really cared where the ammo was actually unless we went skeet shooting) then 3 years later... my step dad says we can get semi auto rifles for Christmas. My AK was I think $700 at the gun shop. (I picked it out). Got it for Christmas. This time I got to keep it in my room but wasn't allowed to touch it till I got to know how to use it. At the time of getting it I had only one mag and NO ammo for it for about 2 months. then in chrismas of 2014 I got my first handgun its a 9MM S&W 5906 model that stayed in my parents room till I got to know how it worked and operated.

BKM: my uncle frequently talks about how he had rifles in his truck while at school. Never shot anyone or pulled it out because ehe got in a fight.

Btw... I cleaned my AK and 9MM while I was in 3WW jail.

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:47 PM
don't you mean ...none of u'r business...

Does nobody care about UFC anymore? This world is going to shlt.
Nope not me. WWE ruined UFC for me

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:49 PM
So I might as well defend my self from the "your too young to shoot and have guns". I shot my first firearm when I was about 6 I think. It was an old break action 410. When I shot it all I did was pull the trigger pretty much because my grandfather was holding the shot gun. Then about 6 months later I got into shooting a 22. Atchuze cricket bolt action made in Germany. Pretty good plinker. Mind you I had VERY VERY close adult supervision. My step dad telling me how to hold the gun, where to aim, when to take it off safety and the old "squeeze the triggers lowly and breath" ect ect. Got my first gun at about 8 Y/O for Christmas. Never saw it tho unless we went skeet shooting. Back then I didn't even know where the guns were kept... then at the age of 10 I got a Mossberg 20GA same thing although I knew where it was kept but not ammo. (never really cared where the ammo was actually unless we went skeet shooting) then 3 years later... my step dad says we can get semi auto rifles for Christmas. My AK was I think $700 at the gun shop. (I picked it out). Got it for Christmas. This time I got to keep it in my room but wasn't allowed to touch it till I got to know how to use it. At the time of getting it on had only one mag and NO ammo for it for about 2 months. then in chrismas of 2014 I got my first handgun its a 9MM S&W 5906 model that stayed in my parents room till I got to know how it worked and operated.

BKM: my uncle frequently talks about how he had rifles in his truck while at school. Never shot anyone or pulled it out because ehe got in a fight.

Btw... I cleaned my AK and 9MM while I was in 3WW jail.

I forgot to add. I shot an AR for the first time when I was 9, then shot my first handgun at 10 then shot a dragonuv ak when I was 12

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 10:51 PM
"your too young to shoot and have guns". Ugh lord please let it stop. You're too young to dismiss your education and the proper use of the contraction "you're" and the determiner "your". Others here are probably beyond repair.

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:51 PM
Who said anything about you ?...none of you`re business ......GTFO !
You meant me in a post...

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 10:52 PM
Nope not me. WWE ruined UFC for me

Sent from my SM-G935V using TapatalkExplain you'reself please

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:53 PM
Ugh lord please let it stop. You're too young to dismiss your education and the proper use of the contraction "you're" and the determiner "your". Others here are probably beyond repair.
Auto correct dude. I'm using Tapatalk on my phone

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:54 PM
WWE, Monday night raw....

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 10:58 PM
The womens ..... who`s gonna fight Mesha ?.....Holly , Ronda ......Cyborg ?? Mesha`s like a face hugger from Aliens !Amanda Nunes choked Miesha out in UFC 200, I'm not sure yet who's fighting as far as women for 202

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 10:59 PM
Ugh lord please let it stop. You're too young to dismiss your education and the proper use of the contraction "you're" and the determiner "your". Others here are probably beyond repair.
There I fixed it!

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 10:59 PM
Auto correct dude. I'm using Tapatalk on my phone

Sent from my SM-G935V using TapatalkYep. Blame autocorrect. Couldn't be your fault! NNOOOO!!

WWE, Monday night raw....

Sent from my SM-G935V using TapatalkYes and tell me how this applies to UFC

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 11:01 PM
Yep. Blame autocorrect. Couldn't be your fault! NNOOOO!!
You just said "your"

86T3
07-20-2016, 11:02 PM
This is how I feel right now

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 11:03 PM
You just said "your"

Sent from my SM-G935V using TapatalkHoly shnikes.

Well... At the end of the day :Bounce:Bounce:Bounce ....it is what it is... :Bounce:Bounce:Bounce .....LOL OMG, I know right!!!

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 11:07 PM
Holy shnikes.

Well... At the end of the day :Bounce:Bounce:Bounce ....it is what it is... :Bounce:Bounce:Bounce .....LOL OMG, I know right!!!
It is what it is(n't)

knappyfeet
07-20-2016, 11:11 PM
This is how I feel right now

That haircut can nearly be considered child abuse

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 11:13 PM
It ain't what it aren't.

Just get over it Kid. If you don't do things their way you'll get banned. End of story. Which is why I'm 100% sure I'll get banned again. Damn the man.

http://img.memecdn.com/freedom-eagle_c_500088.jpg

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 11:13 PM
Your: when will you ride your trike?

Yours: that trike is yours

You're: you're going to trikefest

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 11:14 PM
http://www.relatably.com/m/img/freedom-memes/0ac.jpghttp://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4316654.jpghttps://i.imgflip.com/j2vae.jpg

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 11:15 PM
It ain't what it aren't.

Just get over it Kid. If you don't do things their way you'll get banned. End of story. Which is why I'm 100% sure I'll get banned again. Damn the man.

http://img.memecdn.com/freedom-eagle_c_500088.jpg
True dat.

86T3
07-20-2016, 11:15 PM
Just to ad a little fun, I'm only going to talk in memes

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 11:21 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3e/3e2b10422a558a1aa04d093a3d8ecf75ec91b3480583ee38e2 2e0752b9dfddc6.jpg

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 11:26 PM
There's been like 400 views on this thread since 6:30 p.m.

Just sayin'.

Good work fellas, bring those ad clickers to the marketplace. If only the people that sell ad space would recognize our hard work and determination. Dividend checks are welcome.

86T3
07-20-2016, 11:27 PM
Mandatory characters

RubberSalt
07-20-2016, 11:38 PM
Gump knows what best.

AK47KID
07-20-2016, 11:57 PM
Mandatory characters
Da meow did I just see...

AK47KID
07-21-2016, 02:02 AM
Da meow did I just see...

That must be Ireland

3 Wheel Drive
07-21-2016, 02:11 AM
Just to ad a little fun, I'm only going to talk in memes

Memes are cool, this one below suits the notorious b.o.t. quite well.

Finaly! I've always wanted to be able to put a name to this face. This is him, right?
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y434/lucky1366/1975%20Kawasaki/TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_14261_zps4155a57e. jpg (http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/lucky1366/media/1975%20Kawasaki/TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_14261_zps4155a57e. jpg.html)
"His words carry a weight that would break a less interesting man's jaw."
"He's a lover, not a fighter; but he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas."
"He is the life of parties he has never attended."
"His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man's entire body."
"He can speak French... in Russian."
"He once punched a magician. That's right. You heard me."
"If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him."
"If he patted you on the back, you would put it on your resume."
"He once taught a dog to bark... in Spanish."
"He bowls overhand."
"Sharks have a week dedicated to him."
"He lives vicariously... through himself."
"He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels."
"When in Rome, they do as he does."
"He once parallel parked a train."
"He once low sided a three wheeler"
"He is... The Most Interesting Man in the World."

oldskool83
07-21-2016, 07:50 AM
I got banned wow. Oh well I was in Mexico drinking free Tequila, Bob Marleys and Mexican water half the time and other half riding all my toys back home in upwards out 20 miles from my spot...

Louis Mielke
07-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Keep up the good work guys. This is an entertaining thread without anything to mod. It's appreciated!

86T3
07-21-2016, 10:26 AM
Challenge accepted!

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 10:46 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/64865850.jpg

86T3
07-21-2016, 10:58 AM
Hondas suck

3 Wheel Drive
07-21-2016, 12:15 PM
Keep up the good work guys. This is an entertaining thread without anything to mod. It's appreciated!

So does this mean Team Green gets their Chief Engineer back, and everything is water under the bridge?

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 01:07 PM
i`m not going to report your post cause i love you .......how does that make you feel ? Indifferent

bkm
07-21-2016, 01:29 PM
I`m a scared.......but i`m not going to report your post cause i love you .......how does that make you feel ? .......and then you can report me for not reporting .......you.... hows that OK ? .......i want you ......to want me...

I need you...........to need me!

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 01:39 PM
I don't drink or smoke anymore and I never claimed to beat up a cop. That's a story the people here made up by taking things i've said and making them more than they are. It works great for people that want to paint a picture of me for others to look at. All I've said is the truth which is that I grabbed a uniformed deputy sheriff by the collar and screamed in his face while his commanding officer stood by and watched with no reaction whatsoever. Either way it's polarizing. Knappy's right, without us, this site can be rather flacid at times.

AK47KID
07-21-2016, 02:21 PM
Knappy's right, without us, this site can be rather flacid at times.

True dat

3 Wheel Drive
07-21-2016, 03:27 PM
I need you...........to need me!

Now I see what really goes on in the "inner circle".

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Now I see what really goes on in the "inner circle".

http://memecrunch.com/meme/FHI5/not-that-there-s-anything-wrong-with-that/image.jpg

Louis Mielke
07-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Hey DOHCBikes. Don't complain about the mods and how there's no moderation and then come back here and complain that you're being bullied with moderation. You wanted moderation, you're getting it now. When people start using some sense and stop creating crap posts that require moderation then I'll ease off the moderation.

I'm not singling you out. I've edited many peoples posts to correct typing around word filters or posting pictures that are just over the line. I really don't have time for this nonsense. I thought I've been clear I don't care if you all carry on, just reel it and use some... moderation.

I appreciate everyone who gets it and has been tempering themselves. Thank you.

MOD NOTE: I said something based on incorrect information. It has been removed from this post.

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 04:27 PM
Wut? I've never posted a damn thing about 3ww on facebook and never will so where the meow are you coming up with this? You and I both know that you have moderated me more than necessary based on a grudge. Tell these people whatever you like. I erased the post you edited, so you don't have to worry about it, dad.

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 04:34 PM
1000 views in 21 hours. The word of the day is 'Polarizing'. If I had a site I'd be super happy to have members that create this much traffic. Especially ones that contribute lots of experienced help and information. I'd probably cut them some slack from time to time, maybe see if that keeps them from 'touching the line' as often. Just might work.

Louis Mielke
07-21-2016, 04:47 PM
Well I made a mistake. I was mis-informed about who was complaining on Facebook so I'm sorry about that part. The rest of what I stated stands. I don't single you out.

AK47KID
07-21-2016, 04:52 PM
GUYS...I have to come clean... I rolled my 200x

Scootertrash
07-21-2016, 05:07 PM
I believe a simple shower would be much for efficient for coming clean, but that's just me. :naughty:

AK47KID
07-21-2016, 05:08 PM
I believe a simple shower would be much for efficient for coming clean, but that's just me. :naughty:
No that's 'BE'coming clean

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Well I made a mistake. I was mis-informed about who was complaining on Facebook so I'm sorry about that part. The rest of what I stated stands. I don't single you out.Well maybe you and whoever you are getting your information from should find something else to talk about then. I use facebook to post music videos, promote the band I work with, and talk to people that are otherwise tough to get a hold of or far away, that's it. I think you of all people know that if I have a grievance with this site, I take it right up with the folks here. Contrary to what some may believe, I actually value and am proud of my membership here but I also am a very defiant, outspoken, and argumentative person. I'm doing my damndest to find a way to balance all of that. My post reports weren't made because I was afraid to say something to the person that pissed me off, they were made because the things I'd like to say wouldn't be allowed either. What I don't understand is how you can allow one member to constantly post lewd comment and call other members names, incessantly, and not do anything about it. Then when you do, you include others for no good reason other than, and I quote "Wasting 30 minutes of your time". Here he is again doing the exact same thing. I don't need another grown adult to tell him to stop, but i do expect equal treatment. And why have any rules at asll, if you're only going to enforce some of them, some of the time? I like glamy but you let him get away with far more shlt than anyone else here and it's become severely annoying to watch that happen. Of course he's going to push the limit, I would too. But lately, the name calling is getting really frustrating. I can only handle so much before I wanna unleash a tirade. For the record, I've NEVER EVER called anyone out of their given or screen name in a post and never will. I only expect the same in return. Just because he doesn't like my online persona, doesn't give him the right to call me whatever he wants whenever he wants too. I've admitted over and over that often my delivery is meant to be polarizing. Honestly at times I give up wondering whether or not I can handle being a member here, and wonder instead whether or not 3ww can handle me as a member. I do contribute technical advice and lots of other good material here including a build or two now and then. I don't want to have to fall in line just to be accepted.

Louis Mielke
07-21-2016, 05:48 PM
I have not questioned your contributions to this forum. In fact I would agree with you that you have contributed a good bit. That is appreciated.

I also admitted I made a mistake, and did what I could to correct it. I would think it's easy to understand a handful of people can't consume the entirety of this forum and outside avenues and thus we rely on tools and information that gets passed along. The 'report thread' is one of those tools.

I stand by my actions regarding everyone's temp bans. I wasted 30 minutes of my day I should have been spending with my children or working on 3 wheelers or a list of things I could be doing instead of providing the "moderation" that people on this forum cry foul for. I stand by the fact that if everyone would moderate themselves, have some common courtesy or heaven forbid put some members on their ignore list, move on, or maybe just realized they're wasting other peoples times by stirring the pot on the internet very little moderation would be required on this board.

I'm not singling you out unless you consider giving the squeaky wheel attention singling someone out.

I won't invest anymore time on this train of thought. Everyone be good to each other. It's as simple as that.

3 Wheel Drive
07-21-2016, 06:58 PM
Here's one for dohcbikes & anyone else feeling like they need a heart to heart!

https://youtu.be/W5FfJ89rGPc

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 07:25 PM
I got an idea ........why don`t you use the ignore list on me that way we don`t have listen to your constant whining all the time ........ it`s all about the he said she said BS.......it`s just one of those days .......and then he said.... that i said that he should`nt say ......when i said .....bla bla.........bla bla bla and i don`t Limp Biscuit .......it`s all about he said she said ..BS..http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/she-was-offended-by-him-being-offended-by-her-being-offended--4fa69.png

greenhuman
07-21-2016, 08:15 PM
Why don't blind people bungee jump?
Because it scares the f*ck out of their dog.

knappyfeet
07-22-2016, 01:27 AM
See........now doesn't this place feel right now?.........like a warm blanket?

My b!tchs

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/knappyfeet/Screenshot_2016-07-15-20-08-29-1_zpsa6z8jnnc.png (http://s166.photobucket.com/user/knappyfeet/media/Screenshot_2016-07-15-20-08-29-1_zpsa6z8jnnc.png.html)

AK47KID
07-22-2016, 02:14 AM
See........now doesn't this place feel right now?.........like a warm blanket?

My b!tchs

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/knappyfeet/Screenshot_2016-07-15-20-08-29-1_zpsa6z8jnnc.png (http://s166.photobucket.com/user/knappyfeet/media/Screenshot_2016-07-15-20-08-29-1_zpsa6z8jnnc.png.html)
I see flat tires....

AK47KID
07-22-2016, 02:59 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160722/fb16492a090b6266fe5e18e901e70caa.jpg

mendoAu
07-22-2016, 04:10 AM
.............so.should I go up a little on my jets or down a bit????

mendoAu
07-22-2016, 04:21 AM
233548.....Actually, I try to keep my jets in a kinda neutral setting, ,which is one of the things I've enjoyed about this site.

AK47KID
07-22-2016, 10:28 AM
233548.....Actually, I try to keep my jets in a kinda neutral setting, ,which is one of the things I've enjoyed about this site.
Where are you from in Oregon?

redsox
07-22-2016, 05:09 PM
Jets??? Jets??? Pats will beat the Jets in week 11. Brady will be back by then and just hitting his stride.

knappyfeet
07-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Nice. I wish I could like that pinger twice.

Scootertrash
07-22-2016, 11:32 PM
Well maybe you and whoever you are getting your information from should find something else to talk about then. I use facebook to post music videos, promote the band I work with, and talk to people that are otherwise tough to get a hold of or far away, that's it. I think you of all people know that if I have a grievance with this site, I take it right up with the folks here. Contrary to what some may believe, I actually value and am proud of my membership here but I also am a very defiant, outspoken, and argumentative person. I'm doing my damndest to find a way to balance all of that. My post reports weren't made because I was afraid to say something to the person that pissed me off, they were made because the things I'd like to say wouldn't be allowed either. What I don't understand is how you can allow one member to constantly post lewd comment and call other members names, incessantly, and not do anything about it. Then when you do, you include others for no good reason other than, and I quote "Wasting 30 minutes of your time". Here he is again doing the exact same thing. I don't need another grown adult to tell him to stop, but i do expect equal treatment. And why have any rules at asll, if you're only going to enforce some of them, some of the time? I like glamy but you let him get away with far more shlt than anyone else here and it's become severely annoying to watch that happen. Of course he's going to push the limit, I would too. But lately, the name calling is getting really frustrating. I can only handle so much before I wanna unleash a tirade. For the record, I've NEVER EVER called anyone out of their given or screen name in a post and never will. I only expect the same in return. Just because he doesn't like my online persona, doesn't give him the right to call me whatever he wants whenever he wants too. I've admitted over and over that often my delivery is meant to be polarizing. Honestly at times I give up wondering whether or not I can handle being a member here, and wonder instead whether or not 3ww can handle me as a member. I do contribute technical advice and lots of other good material here including a build or two now and then. I don't want to have to fall in line just to be accepted.

^^ and that right there is part of the reason it isn't getting better yet. Focusing on the bad and misaligned and attempting to divide, instead of accentuating what's good and attempting to find common ground. Essentially trolling in hopes of starting an argument or fueling the fire. Not a bit surprised.

but I also am a very defiant, outspoken, and argumentative person. I'm doing my damndest to find a way to balance all of that.

So when people respond to those types of posts you accuse them of being defiant, outspoken and argumentative? That kind of balance?

I've admitted over and over that often my delivery is meant to be polarizing.

Yet when you receive an opposing view point, you accuse the poster (usually me) of trolling, post baiting, being immature, childish or trying to start an argument; when in reality, by posting a "polarizing comment" you are in fact looking for an opposing view point and you just don't like what you hear? Just because you don't like my online persona?

I do contribute technical advice and lots of other good material here including a build or two now and then.

Yup, you do post a lot of excellent technical advice and other good material and builds. Hell, I'll be the first to admit I've learned a thing or 5 from you, and there's a very good chance you could run circles around me at certain tasks in the shop, no doubt.

IMHO, being accepted here has nothing to do with "falling in line". We all have to toe the line, that line just isn't the same for everybody. Hell, the line isn't the same for any of us members in our offline lives, why would it be any different here? Do mods play favorites here? Hell if I know. glamy pushes the line farther than anybody I've ever seen here, as far as I can remember, and I've been the target of several of his rather unflattering remarks including one about my Mother that would have gotten him at least 30 days at most other forums, aside from being EXTREMELY disrespectful .

All that blabbering above being said, from the rule page here at 3ww:

In addition to all of that, the moderators reserve the right to at any time they determine so, to suspend a users account without notice even though they may not have "technically" broken the rules. Yes, that means we can single you out. However we will not be doing so unless you have proven numerous times your sole or primary reason being here is to cause trouble or incite anger among the other members. We have the capabilities of keeping track of a users past offenses and their track record will determine their punishment. It is unlikely all members will receive the same type of suspension or punishment as each case is treated individually. Punishments range from an account suspension of a few days, to permanently banning your account from use.

I mean it is kinda spelled out right there in the rules :wondering

So, I don't know. Does "Learn to swim" fit here? I mean 5 of us (or was it 6?) got a paddling, canoe believe it? Oar wut?

I got banned for the same reason as you, "Wasting 30 minutes of a mods time". Personally, I didn't think my 2 comments were really out of line. I didn't feel that I was being derogatory or encouraging bad behavior, I felt I was just being a smart a&&. (So what's new huh?) The wife said if she banned me for wasting her time I'd be on a permanent timeout :naughty: :lol:

That's all I got. I just got done with an 11 hour road trip coming back from a funeral and I am dead dog tired. I'm gonna go sit in my lounger, have a beer, fall asleep and spill half of it in my lap so I can wake up and go to bed

First, I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg

Scootertrash
07-22-2016, 11:39 PM
Ooops!! Almost forgot!!:

What's the difference between the people in Kuwait and Abu Dhabi?

People in Kuwait don't like the Flintstones, but those in Abu Dhabi Do.

AK47KID
07-22-2016, 11:41 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160723/4aada2714ae17d4bf50c0d08f2f05601.jpg

DohcBikes
07-23-2016, 12:48 AM
So when people respond to those types of posts you accuse them of being defiant, outspoken and argumentative? That kind of balance?

Yet when you receive an opposing view point, you accuse the poster (usually me) of trolling, post baiting, being immature, childish or trying to start an argument; when in reality, by posting a "polarizing comment" you are in fact looking for an opposing view point and you just don't like what you hear? Just because you don't like my online persona?

Yup, you do post a lot of excellent technical advice and other good material and builds. Hell, I'll be the first to admit I've learned a thing or 5 from you, and there's a very good chance you could run circles around me at certain tasks in the shop, no doubt.

IMHO, being accepted here has nothing to do with "falling in line". We all have to toe the line, that line just isn't the same for everybody. Hell, the line isn't the same for any of us members in our offline lives, why would it be any different here? Do mods play favorites here? Hell if I know. glamy pushes the line farther than anybody I've ever seen here, as far as I can remember, and I've been the target of several of his rather unflattering remarks including one about my Mother that would have gotten him at least 30 days at most other forums, aside from being EXTREMELY disrespectful .

All that blabbering above being said, from the rule page here at 3ww:

I mean it is kinda spelled out right there in the rules :wondering

So, I don't know. Does "Learn to swim" fit here? I mean 5 of us (or was it 6?) got a paddling, canoe believe it? Oar wut?

I got banned for the same reason as you, "Wasting 30 minutes of a mods time". Personally, I didn't think my 2 comments were really out of line. I didn't feel that I was being derogatory or encouraging bad behavior, I felt I was just being a smart a&&. (So what's new huh?)

I agree with some of that.

mendoAu
07-23-2016, 02:10 AM
AK>>>>>>Just a tad downstream from there and a little below here
Great country about 30 miles from bumfuk on a Federal Mining Claim, which like alot of things we all enjoy is being hammered by the greenies and EPA for some communist....ooops... got off track...just in South Western Oregon. Got a 300 foot gun range right out the door to the left yur all welcome to visit,,,just leave yur brass, HA!

AK47KID
07-23-2016, 02:13 AM
Great country about 30 miles from bumfuk on a Federal Mining Claim, which like alot of things we all enjoy is being hammered by the greenies and EPA for some communist....ooops... got off track...just in South Western Oregon. Got a 300 foot gun range right out the door to the left yur all welcome to visit,,,just leave yur brass, HA!
Fine with me I shoot steal in my AK :naughty:

AK47KID
07-23-2016, 02:15 AM
Around bend or burns??? I'm in the albany area

AK47KID
07-25-2016, 02:03 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160725/f67872e539ba60c0eea6bfd0c4734a2e.jpg

mendoAu
07-27-2016, 03:14 AM
Yur a ways North of me...but I did go up to Corvalis a couple months ago to get body parts for my 4runner. Looks like similar country-side.

AK47KID
08-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Yur a ways North of me...but I did go up to Corvalis a couple months ago to get body parts for my 4runner. Looks like similar country-side.
Yup it is pretty much the same scenery . We'd have to go riding sometime soon