Thorpe
07-16-2016, 07:57 PM
Period...

RIDE-RED 250r
07-17-2016, 08:51 PM
I like this one.

tripledog
07-17-2016, 10:54 PM
Some kid in Auburn, New York found a Pokemon while he was driving his car. Seems the Pokemon was hiding behind a tree, and the kid totalled his car. At least his PHONE was smart...

clmeue37
07-18-2016, 09:35 PM
My favorite so far.

tripledog
07-18-2016, 10:31 PM
Urine trouble now.

RubberSalt
07-19-2016, 04:40 PM
It's taken over in Wichita Kansas. I wont deny it, I'm in the age group with the people walking around.

I figure, what the hell, Everyone else is wandering around looking for things. Why not me?

I mean, c'mon. Blonde, brunette, redhead, they are everywhere!

83ATC185
07-20-2016, 08:31 AM
I knew this was coming it was only a matter of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nbP6QiobeQ

Haven't played it, wont play it, think of all the places and people that are now on camera and on a server somewhere because someone wanted to catch a pokeyman.

RubberSalt
07-20-2016, 08:43 AM
Was the driver and the teen chasing the same Pokemon? LOL

Personally, i don't care if im on camera or not. I'm not doing anything wrong. Heck, it's an alibi if some one tries to pin something on me!

83ATC185
07-20-2016, 12:36 PM
I was thinking more from a general surveillance standpoint, how the coverage map just expanded a hundredfold.

Yeah i know I'm paranoid but i cant help but think that way. I'm not too trusting of it, as i understand it, the pokemon aren't at random places, there are certain ones in certain places. Have an area a google camera can't get to? No security cameras in that area? What about rural areas of interest? Put a pokemon there and someone will go there with a camera in an outstretched arm to catch it.

3wheelrider
07-20-2016, 07:06 PM
Just saw a video clip on the local news that showed some kid driving his car searching for Pokemons & slams into the rear of a parked police car-caught all on the cops body cam.-lol-made my day

fieldy
07-20-2016, 07:55 PM
The president needs to do something for a change and shut it down. This is equivalent to driving <or walking> under the influence.

DohcBikes
07-20-2016, 08:03 PM
The president needs to do something for a change and shut it down. This is equivalent to driving <or walking> under the influence.The president of the united states is a figurehead, powerless. Corporations own this country and the people inside it. If the corporations deem that this game carries a significant monetary liability they will stop it, and not a minute before. The amount potentially guarded information they stand to gain is staggering, therefore in my opinion it would take a lot more than an errant jaywalker or a collision due to distracted driving (which happens everyday regardless) to make any impact whatsoever. People drive and facebook all the time. You don't see anyone calling for a ban on that giant info collector, do ya?

fieldy
07-21-2016, 12:36 AM
The president of the united states is a figurehead, powerless. Corporations own this country and the people inside it. If the corporations deem that this game carries a significant monetary liability they will stop it, and not a minute before. The amount potentially guarded information they stand to gain is staggering, therefore in my opinion it would take a lot more than an errant jaywalker or a collision due to distracted driving (which happens everyday regardless) to make any impact whatsoever. People drive and facebook all the time. You don't see anyone calling for a ban on that giant info collector, do ya?

I agree with your statement about the presidents not being able to do anything, i know this and like to get a word in about him not doing anything productive any chance i get. Thanks for the true information stated.

Where i disagree is that a president could have great influence on several issues with the national gaurd at the ready. I am thinking about the black Friday moron crowds or a something combined with that could get out of hand real quick, for instance. If it was obviously out of hand i think a president would have to act and be very influential on a companies next 30 days , intervention if you will.
Maybe we will soon get smart glasses instead of phones. If there are many "instances" we'll be informed, that's for sure.......I will go get the popcorn and a 2- liter and stand by.

tripledog
07-21-2016, 12:42 AM
Pokemon for President.

coolpool
07-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Correction Trip, Pikachu for President and Jiggly Puff for Vice. If this crap were around when North America was first settled, we'd only have 100 acres cleared by now. What a waste of fracking time!

redsox
07-21-2016, 10:24 AM
let me get this straight. you guys seriously think that 1:pokemon go is a government conspiracy to get better photographs of specific places?? AND 2:that the president should step in and exert executive power to stop the game??

its a good thing there are no real problems in the country right now, so we can concern ourselves with this garbage. Its a distraction. the fabric of society is starting to tear apart and 25% of everything you read is pokemon go. Why do you think they are feeding us this crap? its a distraction. open your eyes!!! Man,, i never should have read this thread. ....

HINT: Pokemon go is the same as the Kardashians. If you ignore it, it will go away.

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 10:28 AM
Government? No. Corporations? Yes. You're 100% right about it being a distraction.

RUNMEDOWN
07-21-2016, 10:41 AM
If this crap were around when North America was first settled, we'd only have 100 acres cleared by now.
Quote of the week.

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 10:49 AM
I agree with your statement about the presidents not being able to do anything, i know this and like to get a word in about him not doing anything productive any chance i get. Thanks for the true information stated.

Where i disagree is that a president could have great influence on several issues with the national gaurd at the ready. I am thinking about the black Friday moron crowds or a something combined with that could get out of hand real quick, for instance. If it was obviously out of hand i think a president would have to act and be very influential on a companies next 30 days , intervention if you will.
Maybe we will soon get smart glasses instead of phones. If there are many "instances" we'll be informed, that's for sure.......I will go get the popcorn and a 2- liter and stand by.
The president has no influence over anything. He reads prepared speaches and does the bidding of massive corporations, just like the previous president and the one before that, and the one that has already been chosen to be installed as the next president.

sledcrazyinCT
07-21-2016, 11:31 AM
Just saw a video clip on the local news that showed some kid driving his car searching for Pokemons & slams into the rear of a parked police car-caught all on the cops body cam.-lol-made my day

Yep that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro hitting the cop car will get driving while texting or what?

Too many more incidents like this and Pokemon will be regulated like the silly drones LOL

AK47KID
07-21-2016, 02:38 PM
Pokémon. Is gay

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DohcBikes
07-21-2016, 02:57 PM
Pokémon. Is gay
http://memecrunch.com/meme/FHI5/not-that-there-s-anything-wrong-with-that/image.jpg

AK47KID
07-21-2016, 02:57 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/FHI5/not-that-there-s-anything-wrong-with-that/image.jpg
Lol fag

350xtrike.rider
07-21-2016, 03:09 PM
Too many more incidents like this and Pokemon will be regulated like the silly drones LOL

Regulated like some of the machines we so love...

AK47KID
07-21-2016, 03:20 PM
I have a gay, atheist, Hilary loving grandfather... trust me... We post memes that are meant for each other on facebook even tho we don't tag each other

Caminofeld
07-22-2016, 09:50 PM
Could somebody please explain to me what this is? Maybe I'm too dumb to get it…or maybe Pokemon is too dumb for me to understand...

tripledog
07-23-2016, 08:53 AM
Could somebody please explain to me what this is? Maybe I'm too dumb to get it…or maybe Pokemon is too dumb for me to understand...

I would agree with the latter part of your statement.

Scootertrash
07-23-2016, 01:11 PM
I prefer to pokewimmon.

But that's just me. Carry on.

tripledog
07-23-2016, 06:18 PM
A few towns away from me the gaming craze is Pokin' da goat.

czac
08-09-2016, 04:11 PM
I figure it this way, If you don't win anything or get anything from collecting these things, then I'm not gonna go running around trying to catch make believe cartoon animals... Period! if there was money r or prizes involved, maybe... still not sure I'd do it.

Mr. Clean
08-09-2016, 05:37 PM
"I don't know who created Pokémon Go, but I want to figure out how to get them to have Pokémon Go to the polls,"

https://mic.com/articles/148785/hillary-clinton-s-pok-mon-go-joke-we-need-pok-mon-go-to-the-polls#.tquFoWNFD

This has me inspired to go vote in November.

RamsesRibb
08-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Pokemon is a Nintendo game that's been around for around 20 years where you go around a capture pocket sized monsters and then train them and duel others with said monsters. They have now decided to make a version of the game on you phone that shows them in you camera view instead of marioland.

Kinda lame

jeswinehart
08-09-2016, 09:23 PM
The Mrs. had me driving all over our small town last Sunday so she could pokey things.
She just found a "map" that is a app that imo, we will need to get the atv's out to catch them (cool ).
As soon as she sends me that link to that app i will post it for you all. Or has it been already posted ???

Okay, here it is: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1137460277

DohcBikes
08-09-2016, 09:32 PM
She just found a "map" that is a app that imo, we will need to get the atv's out to catch them (cool ).
Well I'll be damned. I never thought of that! That gives me something to actually positively consider about this phenomenon.