PDA

View Full Version : The Media

Hurley250R
08-13-2016, 10:19 AM
I'm certainly no wordsmith and admittedly no expert on politics as I have trouble following aspects of it. I don't watch a lot of news or follow politics as much as maybe I should, (I'd rather spend my free time enjoying life rather than being angry at the tv) However that doesn’t mean I don’t want to know or care about what's going on around me. But I have limited knowledge and limit voicing my opinions as not to be confused or look like an idiot. I can tell a lot of guys on this forum have a deeper understanding of current politics and that's why I thought I would make a post and see what others thoughts are, I believe the majority here sympathize for the most part.

Anyways, as I have gotten into my thirties I pay closer attention to things and well it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see how skewed the news is, especially in this election. NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, all heavily favor the DEMS. This one fact is enough for me to question why? If the majority of major news outlets and Newspapers is trying to persuade the average listener shouldn’t it raise a red flag? Fox news seems to be the only proponent for the Republican side.

Trump may not be my first choice, he says what he thinks though, albeit crass at times, but Hillary scares me... With all the scandal’s, people dying in mysterious ways that have any possible dirt on the Clintons, her lies, emails, seemingly above the law, the Clinton foundation money laundry etc. The list of flags goes on and on. What about the Orlando shooters dad standing just a few rows behind her at the DNC? The news for the most part turns a blind eye to these things but jumps all over Trump for ignorant things he says or weather his hair is a wig! Come on!! Oh he made a remark about the second amendment, quick let's jump on that so America doesn’t see what’s going on in the other hand.

That's just a sample of the things I see and hear. Anyone else care to enlighten?

fabiodriven
08-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Don't ever think "you should" know something that you feel you'd rather not know. You think you know little, I know far less than you. By choice, just like you. The simple equation is as follows; media = propaganda. It's all designed to be piped directly into your brain and make you think what someone else wants. Same with commercials and many, if not most, TV shows. I may touch back on this subject again.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/448c24f9bf8ebd49d025a9e528144b79.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/b6d24350cbf567abc5d0734690bedc6b.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/024d1001c0d8f01cc35d87febc5479e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DohcBikes
08-13-2016, 11:43 AM
They're all corporate puppets, and they ALL work together.

redsox
08-13-2016, 08:25 PM
read "Bias" by Bernard Goldberg.

RamsesRibb
08-14-2016, 03:12 AM
I read somewhere a while back that the US media has been under direct control by the CIA since WW2 for approval of what they are allowed to show.

Written media has been hijacked as well. Even the history books are inaccurate. You have to go all the way back to the source to find out the truth because along the way every story is changed or recalibrated to fit a certain narrative.