PDA

View Full Version : Triple Trees WANTED for alum 450r build

Mud_Donkey
08-20-2016, 05:03 PM
I'm looking for dimensions are buy a set for my crf 450r conversion are does anyone know whats involved in using vtx 1800 Honda triples ? this is my first build and was inspired by all the sweet trikes ive seen on this awesome website , my uncle use to race the 250r's back in the day and won a lot of trophies but got out of racing after a few of his friends died from the sport , I remember riding his race trike up and down the ditches doing wheelies and I just want to be able to ride them again and that's why I decided to build this one and I was guna suprize him and let him ride my new modern trike ... any help would be great !!:Bounce:D

also if anyones looking for a older atc ive seen a few near me for cheap , 86 200x looks in good shape but smokes for 750
a nice 250r 84 looks good runs good for 1950 obo

plevib
08-22-2016, 11:03 AM
KASEY is the magician who figured out using the vtx triples. You could try to get ahold of him, he'll have the info you need. Here's one of his build threads. I really want to build one of these as well, though I'm sure it won't end up as nice as one of Richards builds! http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/176459-Yz450-trike-conversion