PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from Trick Trikes?

skippy
02-01-2004, 11:34 PM
trick trikes or trike tricks?? I sent him over $300 for a bottom end, it was junk, I sent it back, and nothing... humm.. i might have to take a ride to talk w him!!!

skippy
02-04-2004, 11:00 AM
ok it appears im getting screwed from this guy, for the $300 for the bottom end and the bottom end,, i sent it back to him and no refund. so dont deal w Jasin Gold..

J.D.
02-04-2004, 12:00 PM
Come on skippy, why post it here? This is what the "Buyers/Sellers Feedback Forum" is for, why do people refuse to use it?

x.system
02-04-2004, 01:05 PM
I personally like to see it in this forum as well as the feedback forum. I saw he posted about this a few weeks ago in feedback with no response. I always go to Trikesylvania first and then to the Open forum second. I don't check the feedback forum every time I come to the site so its nice to see a heads up in here, and just maybe skippy can get a little more help with this crook who's trying to rip off another forum member. I almost bought that motor and some other parts from this guy, glad I didn't now but I feel bad for passing this guy onto skippy only to get burnt.

yamaha225dx
02-04-2004, 02:58 PM
I agree with x. system I think it should be out here in a main room also.

skippy
02-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Ok, guess who I heard from today??? Well this is how it started..""id just like to say you are a crybaby ass trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. you got what you paid for and i dont want to here from you again.....""

I also would like to hear from anyone else in email or pm, who are waiting for parts from this clown.. he goes by anumber of names.. including.. John Clark, Jasin Gold, Jason ... He got me for $300 and then when I sent the motor back, no refund.. i know a few people emailed me.. please do again.. we need to get on this guy! thx

Trikeaholic
02-13-2004, 05:16 PM
umm, dont you have "connections" and you obviously know where he lives?? WTF?? call your "boys" in his hometown, Im sure they could persuade him to pay up.

skippy
02-14-2004, 12:36 AM
dont want to strech my powers if i dont have to! :)...

Domingo
02-19-2004, 09:04 PM
I got ripped off as well from this guy. When making the sale he was a really good seller. He got back to right away and told me he would sent out the caliper the very next day. So I sent my money order and waited. It has been over a month now and I have not received my caliper. After a lot of emails he finally got back to saying he forgot to send it or he sent it to the wrong adress. That was over a week ago. I have tried talking to him since but he has not responded. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. I am out $20 which isnt a big deal, but my 250r has been sitting in the garage for over a month now and I missed all the good snow riding. And that is a big deal. :evil: :evil:

skippy
02-19-2004, 11:13 PM
what name and address did he use with you?? we are trying to track him down!

Domingo
02-19-2004, 11:37 PM
Jason Golub
4141 hamilton eaton rd. #87
hamilton, ohio 45011

Go get him. Give him a kick in the nuts for me.

skippy
02-21-2004, 12:58 AM
Golub, Jason
642 Beissinger Rd
Hamilton, OH 45013-9339
513-887-7834

Golub, Jason
4141 Hamilton-Eaton
Wayne, OH 43466
513-726-0058

give him a call ;)

Domingo
02-21-2004, 01:29 AM
Has anyone else called him? I want to be sure its the same guy.

84250r
02-21-2004, 01:41 AM
Different address's and different zip codes. Hmmmmmmmmm

Xowner
02-21-2004, 03:30 PM
i was going to buy that r he sold parts from to all of you guys i live maybe ten mins from him in cincinnati tell me if their is anything i can do to help

hate to see crooks get away

Dirtcrasher
02-21-2004, 05:07 PM
YES!! Always post bad sellers in BOTH forums!!!!

Everyone needs to at least glance at these posts and it may prevent a thief from taking your bucks.

Isn't our objective to forewarn as many buyers or sellers about or dealings with someone??

I posted here about Rob Scott - AKA ATCRYDER - being a bad seller and the whole post got removed?? It should have been merely edited - too bad because now someone who misses the feedback forum won't see it here either.

Generally we have many more positive dealings than negative and this brings me to a great idea - If you want people to have a good chance to see it post it below in your signature.

Never mind my signature just got deleted :?

Howdy
02-21-2004, 06:44 PM
I posted here about Rob Scott - AKA ATCRYDER - being a bad seller and the whole post got removed?? It should have been merely edited - too bad because now someone who misses the feedback forum won't see it here either.

You won't see him on the forums either. He has been placed on the same list as tricktrikes.
Howdy

Dirtcrasher
02-21-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm very glad to hear the staff at 3WW is taking action on these cons.

Only thing is that both my signature (which began and ended tonite - LOL) and my original open forum post on ATCRYDER had posted his state and zipcode but both got removed rather than edited.

At least that way even if a user name gets changed someone may recognize the address and avoid the heartache.

Domingo
02-22-2004, 09:25 AM
i was going to buy that r he sold parts from to all of you guys i live maybe ten mins from him in cincinnati tell me if their is anything i can do to help

hate to see crooks get away

If the adress I posted exsists, try going to his house and ask "Jason" where Dale's caliper is and where Skippy's 300 bucks are at. Then do a classic 3 stooges eye poke and call him a knucklehead.

I should have known better when he didnt want to do paypal "because it take a lot of money out of such a small amount." not sure what I was think on that one. Guess I had R fever. I won a new caliper on ebay, a little more expensive than what he was selling... 95.99 actually, but at least it will be delivered to my house and not stolen.

He is probably still living with his parent because none of his "names" come up in a phone book search. So just make sure he is over 18 before you go "say hello" :D

Thanks to all the admin and moderators for help with this.