PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest Dream

trikerider2oo7
02-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Last night I had a dream about trikefest. Me and my stepdad got up early one morning to go to trikefest. We got everything ready and left. We are gone for a little bit and I realize...WE FORGOT THE TRIKES!! but I dont say anything, I just go to sleep. When I woke up. We were at my house and everyone that I figure would be at trikefest is there. So I get in the garage and get out my bike and we all ride in the woods by my house. Then that night we were all sleeping in my neighbors building (not sturdy building either). And were all talking and then I woke up. That was my first dream I've ever had about trikes or the forum and I had them in both.

I hope to get to trikefest this year but I don't think I'm going to get to.

J.D.
02-02-2004, 02:00 PM
What did we all look like? :shock: :shock: :shock: :?

trikerider2oo7
02-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Well.. I don't remeber what everyone looked like but, Howdy was about 19 kinda chubby and had his head shaved bald, You were around 20 and was tall and thin and had blonde hair, HondaATC was early 20's and was well built but not fat, and There were other dudes there but I don't remember who they were maybe it'll come to me and I'll post up more.

yamaha225dx
02-02-2004, 07:19 PM
dude, too much info

J.D.
02-02-2004, 07:25 PM
Well.. I don't remeber what everyone looked like but, Howdy was about 19 kinda chubby and had his head shaved bald, You were around 20 and was tall and thin and had blonde hair, HondaATC was early 20's and was well built but not fat, and There were other dudes there but I don't remember who they were maybe it'll come to me and I'll post up more.

Har har har!!! You're description of me is pretty far off. I'm 16, I'm tall (6'0'') and well built but not fat, and I have brown hair usually spiked!

Howdy
02-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Howdy was about 19 kinda chubby and had his head shaved bald,

Damm, that is close to what I look like now.

NOT!!!!!!!!
lmao
Howdy

trikerider2oo7
02-02-2004, 07:57 PM
It was just a dream. I wish we were having trikefest at my house. That would be awesome.