PDA

View Full Version : 83 250r bearings

red250r
09-29-2016, 03:49 PM
I'm looking at replacing all the bearing in my bottom end and can't seem to find any kits out there for this other than just crank bearings. Can I pop these out and just have them cross referenced at the auto parts store or a industrial bearing supply company? Thanks in advance. Finally got my flywheel off yesterday and got the cases split. Rod bearing and crank bearings were fried! Figured I'd just do all the bearings while its this far apart.

red250r
10-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Is there anywhere I can get a list of the OEM part numbers for bearings in the bottom end without popping out the bearings
First? Just want to see what's out there before I take them out. Thanks in advance

yaegerb
10-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Is there anywhere I can get a list of the OEM part numbers for bearings in the bottom end without popping out the bearings
First? Just want to see what's out there before I take them out. Thanks in advance

A lot of the bearing part numbers are listed in the link below. For those you can't order you can either pop the part number in eBay, save it as a search and wait for bearing to show up or, yes, you can try and have them matched up at a bearing supplier.

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Honda/ATV/1983/ATC250R+A/CRANKCASE/parts.html