PDA

View Full Version : well poop

jvining
10-08-2016, 08:43 PM
So the rebuilding begins a little sooner than expected. 235546235547 was running through the woods and she died. Fouled plug. Changed said plug. Ran for about an 8th mile and died again. Upon further inspection I found that 2 exhaust bolt were gone and one was finver loose. I've had the bike for two weeks. Huge amount of fun. But hopefully one of the air fooler experts on here can help me on the correct and permanent fix. I want to resore it to what I wanted in the 80s. Any advice appreciated. I looked with a mirror and flash light in the bore, looks clean with no scratches. Going to rebuild the carb while its apart. I run 32:1 Amsoil Eliminator. Using 93 octane pump gas. Again any advise would be helpful, Thank you in advance.

Herboso
10-08-2016, 09:20 PM
I am not very familiar with two stroke engines but I was having problems with my two 200Ss fouling plugs. I played with the mixture on them and leaned them up and now they are not giving me problems anymore. I would start with the carb before tearing apart the engine.