PDA

View Full Version : Goodyear Wranglers

Herboso
10-10-2016, 05:58 PM
I've been looking at tires and came across these--Goodyear Wrangler.
Anyone have experience with these? I am especially interested in how these are as a narrow front tire on a 250SX. Say 22x8-10.

f76
10-10-2016, 08:41 PM
I've ran them on the rear of my scrambler. They weren't anything fantastic for off road or snow. Pathetic in any sort of slippery mud. Luckily I got them dirt cheap and ran them as street tires until they were bald. I don't see them outperforming the better known front tire options. If you can get one for stupid cheap, go for it, what do you have to lose? If you have to pay a similar price to say a front max or trail wolf, I would go with the proven options.

Herboso
10-10-2016, 09:30 PM
I've ran them on the rear of my scrambler. They weren't anything fantastic for off road or snow. Pathetic in any sort of slippery mud. Luckily I got them dirt cheap and ran them as street tires until they were bald. I don't see them outperforming the better known front tire options. If you can get one for stupid cheap, go for it, what do you have to lose? If you have to pay a similar price to say a front max or trail wolf, I would go with the proven options.

Thanks for sharing your experience. That helps me with my decision. I think I will go with the Kenda Front Max then. Probably go with Kenda Scorpions for the rear. They seem to get high praise around here as an all around tire.