PDA

View Full Version : Finally Joining The Group

Black_Widow
10-13-2016, 10:10 AM
I finally got around to registering after lurking around the forums anonymously for pictures and repair tips. This has already been a great resource for me in restoring two ATC 110's i picked up awhile back. I've got a matching set of blue and red versions of the '83 model. The red one now works pretty good, but the blue one was in terrible shape when I got it(seller gave it to me for free for a parts machine!). I just couldn't let it be with those rare blue plastics so I've been sourcing parts and building it from the frame up. I'll try to get some pics up here of the progress so far, but I'm happy to finally be part of this helpful community.

yaegerb
10-13-2016, 10:31 AM
I finally got around to registering after lurking around the forums anonymously for pictures and repair tips. This has already been a great resource for me in restoring two ATC 110's i picked up awhile back. I've got a matching set of blue and red versions of the '83 model. The red one now works pretty good, but the blue one was in terrible shape when I got it(seller gave it to me for free for a parts machine!). I just couldn't let it be with those rare blue plastics so I've been sourcing parts and building it from the frame up. I'll try to get some pics up here of the progress so far, but I'm happy to finally be part of this helpful community.

Welcome and glad to have you.

Black_Widow
10-13-2016, 12:35 PM

Here's how they looked when I bought them.

Big G
10-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Thanks for posting up the pics. Welcome to the site!

Rob Canadian
10-13-2016, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the 'hood. :)

Ghostv2
10-13-2016, 08:16 PM
Welcome. If that's how they looked when you got them that's not bad. A great start at least. I've brought them back from the dead looking far worse than that.