PDA

View Full Version : First atc Build

elsh97
10-28-2016, 02:10 AM
I started this build a few years ago when I joined the site. It got put on the back burner due to life, but its just about done now. I seem to have lost a lot of my tear down pics :(. I still have a few of the build I will post. This was the second three wheeler I had growing up, I saw it and had to get it to build. Frame was painted, lesson learned I will powder coat next time, was to much work. I tried to keep stranded color scheme; I added a little of my own touch however with the paint. All the suspension was redone/recharged. new plastic and boots, complete new brake system, rear caliper was kept, just rebuilt. Engine cracked open and everything replaced. Seals, bearings, gears, timing chain, guide, tensioner, rod, 12:1 wisco piston, head and intake boot ported out. new cam, springs lifters. Nothing spared inside. I do currently have stock exhaust. Looking for a new one ATM. I had the axle trued, Looking for advice on weather to get new wheels or to have current ones trued up somewhere? I have a slight wobble still in back right. I Still have a few things to go but here it is. Ill post some more up to date picks once i get it in decals and finished.

thestud25
10-28-2016, 07:51 AM
Turned out sharp! Nice work.

Herboso
10-28-2016, 08:17 AM
Looks awesome! Good work. Looking forward to tearing into mine.

elsh97
12-30-2016, 01:18 AM
OK I finally got this thing descaled up, all good at dmv and ready to run.

Danny2stroke
01-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Very very nice man. If this was on Craigslist near me I'd be harassing you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk