PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki trail buddy oil injection circuit

HamboneKS
10-30-2016, 06:49 PM
I searched all the old threads and couldn't find a definitive answer. Does anyone know what the oil injection circuit looks like (flow path). There's an upper and lower nipple on the plastic tank, a nipple on the crank case ( the pump I think), and a nipple on the intake elbow (between carb and cylinder)

Thanks for any help!!

TwiZ
10-30-2016, 10:55 PM
Whichever nipple has oil come out of tank is the feed to pump,other a vent. The pump should have two nipples,one the pump feed goes to and the other goes to the nipple on intake. Mix your fuel and make sure your pump is hooked up righrt and is working. If you take a pc of clear hose hooked to output of pump leave other end unhooked. Bleed pump,shud be screw on side of pump,start machine hold throttle up a little and see if hose fills up. If it does hook up to nipple on intake. Run it mixed for a while and see if oil level drops in tank. If it does youknow its pumping oil. At least this worked for me when i was working on my girlfriends sons polaris

HamboneKS
10-31-2016, 08:52 AM
Sounds like a good plan. I just have to find the output nipple from the pump

3 Wheel Drive
10-31-2016, 09:34 AM
I threw my oil tank away and mix the gas. You need to plug the oil lines. I did the same with my tri zingers.