PDA

View Full Version : just got my 200x

Nesbitt60
11-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Hi everyone i found this site a long time ago got some help with my 350x build off of here and really looking forward to posting some builds when i start them for now this is what i have at the moment and really liked going through the threads and seeing some of the wild builds on here....My dad just built me a 200x pretty ratty bike when we got it don't have very many pics right now but he made me some badass decals that's his 87 in the pickup

Shep1970
11-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Hey nesbit, nice bikes. From arizona huh, when i was in high school i spent 3 summers in prescott vally az, very nice area out there. I remember about 10mins into a ride on my cousins atc through pastureland i hit a thorny bush, i got two flat tires(bad day)
P.s. Tell your dad he needs fork seals by the look of the fork boots, ha

Nesbitt60
11-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Yea he just got that one and hasn't done anything to it yet mine was absolutely destroyed so he spent the last 2 months fixing it for my bday and we went out to some dunes to test them.....haha the desert is not always fun I've been lucky to never hit a cactus but can't say the same for some of my friends

Shep1970
11-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Yea he just got that one and hasn't done anything to it yet mine was absolutely destroyed so he spent the last 2 months fixing it for my bday and we went out to some dunes to test them.....haha the desert is not always fun I've been lucky to never hit a cactus but can't say the same for some of my friends

Ya, i think by the end of the summer there must have been dozens of plugs in his tires- this was way back in 1985
Welcome to the site by the way.

Nesbitt60
11-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Yea I always had good luck with flat track tires... Yea I joined this site a few years ago when I built my 350x from the frame up and was looking at other builds but I just put that back to stock and I never really had a reason to post on here till I seen that trikefest stuff on YouTube only time I run into other people with 3 wheelers is in glamis and they are always like 50 yrs old and the only ones admiring my bikes